What's new

Raids and incursions at Al-Aqsa Mosque at highest level since 1967 by the illegal Zionist regime

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
24 December 2013

Sheikh-Tayseer-Tamimi.jpg

'The Israeli government is providing police protection for those taking part in the incursions, they are almost continuous, taking place on a daily basis'

Shaikh Taissir al-Tamimi, the Chief Islamic Judge in Jerusalem, has said that Israeli raids and incursions at Al-Aqsa Mosque are at their highest level since 1967. "Settlers and Israeli security forces have been at their most aggressive this year," insisted the head of the Freedom and Independence Party for the Defence of Holy Sites.

Middle East

and yet they are chosen one ? :rofl:
the exam to chose seems really easy no ? hahahhaha

on topic people cant see what they bloody zionest are doing to Mosque Al-aqsa , and still peoples think its all bloody conspiracy theory :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Of course they offer them protection while the Israeli government sponsors all the settler activities.

Yet people tell us they're just ordinary civilians who grew up in our cities....

When they're foreign Jews who made 'Aliyah' proving they have Jewish ties/blood therefore getting them full citizenship and free colonies in the occupied West Bank.

^^^

Now you see @al-Hasani what Jews are about, will cuddle with your people only when it suits their interests then will wage a war of words against you if you dare speak for Palestine.

Now if you're country supported palestine literally with aid and military aid you can't imagine how these people will be threatening you and waging a Jewish media campaign against you.

Yet your brothers here such as Yzd and other gulf arabs are such scumbags to put up with this and encourage it.

^^^

Now you see @al-Hasani what Jews are about, will cuddle with your people only when it suits their interests then will wage a war of words against you if you dare speak for Palestine.

Now if you're country supported palestine literally with aid and military aid you can't imagine how these people will be threatening you and waging a Jewish media campaign against you.

Yet your brothers here such as Yzd and other gulf arabs are such scumbags to put up with this and encourage it.

KSA have always been against Israel. But we had a discussion about the politics of the region (current one) and how complicated they are.

I think that every Saudi Arabian member here, contrary to probably every other ethnic group here, prefer and take the side of the Palestinains and fellow Muslims and Arabs and consider it as a just struggle. Everyone in KSA from a young age is taught about the Palestinian conflict.

You do not need to teach me about Israel. We know it very well. All Arabs and Muslims know it.

Who do you think is writing most of the propaganda against KSA? Jewish media and Iranian since 1979.

Lastly Saudi Arabians are not Gulf Arabs. We don't even speak a Khaleeji dialect. KSA is a HUGE country. One of the biggest in the world with many historical regions and provinces with their own dialects, history etc. Quite a diverse country.

Only about 200.000 people in KSA speak a Khaleeji dialect and most of them are ironically Shia's. But Khaleeji Arabs differ among themselves. Northern Omanis are for intense very different from Kuwaitis, Bahrainis differ from Qataris etc. Just so you know.

KSA have always been against Israel. But we had a discussion about the politics of the region (current one) and how complicated they are.

I think that every Saudi Arabian member here, contrary to probably every other ethnic group here, prefer and take the side of the Palestinains and fellow Muslims and Arabs and consider it as a just struggle. Everyone in KSA from a young age is taught about the Palestinian conflict.

You do not need to teach me about Israel. We know it very well. All Arabs and Muslims know it.

Who do you think is writing most of the propaganda against KSA? Jewish media and Iranian since 1979.

Lastly Saudi Arabians are not Gulf Arabs. We don't even speak a Khaleeji dialect. KSA is a HUGE country. One of the biggest in the world with many historical regions and provinces with their own dialects, history etc. Quite a diverse country.

Only about 200.000 people in KSA speak a Khaleeji dialect and most of them are ironically Shia's. But Khaleeji Arabs differ among themselves. Northern Omanis are for intense very different from Kuwaitis, Bahrainis differ from Qataris etc. Just so you know.

He's already started by creating a thread about migrant workers in Saudi Arabia. This is the point I want to get across not to you, but to other Saudi Arabians here. And the gulf arabs too and I know they are different.

My accent is similar to saudi accent and most people in Gaza speak classic Arabic as well. Thanks to Hamas. :D :lol:

I'm not getting your alerts for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom