What's new

Rahul Gandhi fulfills his promise

fsayed

Reaction score
Country
India
Rahul Gandhi fulfills his promise : 2 more attempts for UPSC's civil services exams

Within 2 weeks after meeting UPSC aspirants Rahul cheers good news for lakhs of civil services aspirants, the government today decided to give two additional attempts to all categories of candidates of the prestigious exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission.

The central government has approved two additional attempts to all categories of candidates with effect from Civil Services Examination 2014, with consequential age relaxation of maximum age for all categories of candidates, if required," the Ministry of Personnel said in an order.

1901126_10152187949357500_684093646_n.jpg

National Students' Union of India (नेशनल स्टूडेंट्स यूनियन ऑफ इंडिया) with Siddharth Singh Neta Ji and 6 others
The Central Government has approved “two additional attempts to all categories of candidates w.e.f. Civil Services Examination 2014, with consequential age relaxation of maximum age for all categories of candidates, if required.”

Due to the sudden change in syllabus for UPSC exams, students appearing for Civil Service exams were getting affected. An issue supported by ‪#‎NSUI‬.

On 30th January, 2014 a delegation of students led by #NSUI met Shri. Rahul Gandhi and discussed the issue. He assured quick action.

#NSUI, on behalf of the Student Community is highly thankful to the UPA Government for taking the issue seriously and bringing about a change for the benefit of thousands of Students across the country in such a short time span.

http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/Docs/MoreAttempts.pdf

@Roybot
@Bhai Zakir
@jha
@Guynextdoor2

1900031_10152187960652500_1393112970_n.jpg

बड़ी बड़ी बाते करनी नहीं आती , लेकिन जो कहते हैं वो करते है : संघ लोक सेवा आयोग के अभ्यर्थियों के लिए खुशखबरी

भारत सरकार के आदेशानुसार अब संघ लोक सेवा आयोग के अभ्यर्थियों को अब दो प्रयास और मिलेंगे। अभी हाल ही में में राहुल गांधी ने अभ्यर्थियों से मिलकर यथासम्भव कोशिश करने का आश्वासन दिया था और अपनी कोशिशो से आज वो कर दिखाया जो युवाओ कि मांग थी।

सारे अभ्यर्थियों को ढेर सारी शुभकामनाये, आपको सफलता मिले और अपने लक्ष्य को पायें

1922345_10152263884271663_756580482_n.jpg

1655637_10152263883341663_985570147_o.jpg

So now the General Category gets 6 tries, the OBC gets 9 tries and the SC/ST gets infinite+2 more tries. I mean this is exactly what India and its unemployed youth need, ground breaking decision by Sri Sri Sri Rahul Gandhi Ji.

Rahul Gandhi fulfills his promise : 2 more attempts for UPSC's civil services exams

#NSUI, on behalf of the Student Community is highly thankful to the UPA Government for taking the issue seriously and bringing about a change for the benefit of thousands of Students across the country in such a short time span.

http://persmin.gov.in/AIS1/Docs/MoreAttempts.pdf

This and similar moves could have fetched him a lot of votes if was done few months back. A very very good news for UPSC aspirants.

So now the General Category gets 6 tries, the OBC gets 9 tries and the SC/ST gets infinite+2 more tries. I mean this is exactly what India and its unemployed youth need, ground breaking decision by Sri Sri Sri Rahul Gandhi Ji.
i knew that bjp and rss people believe in negative mindset koi baat nahi it was expected.
but this show he can make decision speedily and efficiently that 1 quality needed to b pm
others r he is young, believe in unity of india, believe in communal harmony , he is honest, he talk to people etc and etc.

This and similar moves could have fetched him a lot of votes if was done few months back. A very very good news for UPSC aspirants.
thanks for positive criticism

thanks for positive criticism

I always laud the good work. If Rahul Gandhi can keep up the good work he has started to do, I might just vote for him in 2019. After all for me India will be always before Modi, BJP or, Rahul.. :)

i knew that bjp and rss people believe in negative mindset koi baat nahi it was expected.
but this show he can make decision speedily and efficiently that 1 quality needed to b pm
others r he is young, believe in unity of india, believe in communal harmony , he is honest, he talk to people etc and etc.

How is a 43 years old man young :lol:? I am niether BJP nor RSS, I am just pro India. Give me a Congressi leader who has a vision, dream, a game plan for the country and I ll support him

Its the Congress's fucked up policy to begin with. There wouldn't have been this demand to increase the number of attempts if there wasn't disparity between the number of attempts allowed to different groups of people. Why should OBC get 3 more extra attempts than the general category and why should the SC/ST get unlimited number of attempts? How is this helping the country? Wasn't a lower cut off enough? If someone couldn't crack the UPSC in 8 attempts do you really think he could crack it in the 9th? Its just hogwash, and am sorry but any sane person can see through this gimmickry.

First create a problem, then try to fix it, shoddily mind you, and expect people to pat you on the back for that. Am sorry but am not that dumb.

What annoys me the most is the fact that he was pretty much in the driving seat all these years, why didn't he do anything? When he says 12 cylinders, it becomes 12 cylinders, when he says 2 more attempts for UPSC, two more attempts it is, throw the bill that saves tainted politician, in the bin it goes. Its very clear he held a lot of sway in the past two UPA governments, yet he pretends that he had nothing to with it. How can you not see that?

worst thing for first time applicants.how did UPSC allowed this political crap ?

Congress always delivers :tup: while bjp and Feku Modi always :blah::blah::blah::blah:

Why are u feeling pain in stomach if general candidates brahmins, baniya, thakur, kayastha, khatri, sikhs etc. etc. are getting more attempts?

You know one can not remove reservation, and its shameless Modi who is asking for vote just because he is OBC.

Its a ground breaking decision for sure, you will not understand the pain and suffering of a poor brahmin or thakur or other general category people who are from poor or middle class families.

Now, they will get fair chance to change their life and work hard for the betterment of their families and to came out of poverty trap.

Last edited:
and why is it good... its bad news for younger aspirant, and also morons who cant let it go...

Ok, so this is the catch...............

All GOOD work done by UPA is actually done by Sonia Ma'am & Rahul Baba ji without even being the part of Govt.

While All bad work done by UPA is b'coz of Maun Mohan Singh ji....................

Even Congressis themselves doesn't respect India's PM.......................Great!!!

Ok, so this is the catch...............

All GOOD work done by UPA is actually done by Sonia Ma'am & Rahul Baba ji without even being the part of Govt.

While All bad work done by UPA is b'coz of Maun Mohan Singh ji....................

Even Congressis themselves doesn't respect India's PM.......................Great!!!

1.) This govt. is of manmohan singh and he have full liberty to have minister of his choice (he have lots of punjabi ministers even when punjab don't have much congress mp) and running the govt.

2.) Its the so called bad works or corruption done by manmohan singh and his punjabis gang (kapil sibal, manish tiwari, pawan bansal raiway scam, MS Gill CWG and coalgate himself by manmohan singh as he himself was the coal minister along with being a PM)

3.) But, sonia, rahul also forwards people's requests or provided the inputs for the betterment of the people.

Back
Top Bottom