What's new

Raheel Sharif expected to to be appointed as adviser to Islamic Military Alliance

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
According to Jang News General (r) Raheel Sharif expected to be appointed as an adviser to Islamic Military Alliance. He reached KSA via special plane where Saudi Royal Family warmly welcomed him
l_239774_112114_updates.jpg

239774_details.png

Everything starts with small steps

The future is open and this could be a very special first step

I know immediately some posters will cry and moan and wail but Great empires were built with less
The muslim world has a long history and immense power that needs to be harnessed for our future protection

For not roughing up their(Arabs) sweetheart Ganjoo and his family that's the least they could do for him(RS).....:whistle:

Not a good move.

We should stay away from the evil house of Saud. The wahabbis have brought us the current generation of TTP, AL Qaeeda, ISIS, Taliban, etc.

Please no more.

PS* this also includes the Iranians. We should also be independent from their sectarian hezbollah extremism.

Not a good move.

We should stay away from the evil house of Saud. The wahabbis have brought us the current generation of TTP, AL Qaeeda, ISIS, Taliban, etc.

Please no more.

PS* this also includes the Iranians. We should also be independent from their sectarian hezbollah extremism.

Your saying we should not join a possible major international alliance thst could open MAJOR avenues of influence and finance for Pakistan

We need to think of Pakistan here and make sure it maximises its potential and influence for the future

This move could open major routes to considerable military equipment

Your saying we should not join a possible major international alliance thst could open MAJOR avenues of influence and finance for Pakistan

We need to think of Pakistan here and make sure it maximises its potential and influence for the future

I am just concerned about the entanglements this relationship will bring. Pakistan's relationship with the Gulf States has always been a double edged sword. For every benefit, Pakistan has paid a price for it.

In turn, the treatment of Pakistani nationals in those countries has been even worse than the Indians. We lay the red carpet for them, while they usually end up walking all over us.

Pakistan should chart a course separate from them... towards central Asia, towards China... CPEC focused.

Getting entangled in Saudi wars (Syria, Yemen, Iraq etc.) Is going to have blow back consequences... forget the toys or goodies.... Think of the consequences.

well , as far as this Coalition will not ask us to fight Sectarian wars i have no problem Pakistan to be part of it.

well , as far as this Coalition will not ask us to fight Sectarian wars i have no problem Pakistan to be part of it.

I think you might be proven wrong... it is going to be sectarian. The Saudi have proven track record of playing shia-phobia card. They have thrown the entire Muslim world into this mother of all messes.

They say, a leopard cannot change its spots.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. How many times is pakistan going to be fooled and shamed by the Saudis?

Raheel Sharif is retired from PA. He doesn't represent Pakistan any longer if he joins the alliance as an adviser. It is simply a job that he's good at and those guys find him suitable for it. That's it.

General raheel sharif is retired ........
he can do anything and be head or advisor of any working group .
He don't have any affiliation with the pakistan army , but just also gives us more edge and value in the region .....
This is not like pak army is going into an alliance with Arabs but a retired Pakistani general honored to lead them or advice them .........

I think you might be proven wrong... it is going to be sectarian. The Saudi have proven track record of playing shia-phobia card. They have thrown the entire Muslim world into this mother of all messes.

They say, a leopard cannot change its spots.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. How many times is pakistan going to be fooled and shamed by the Saudis?
Brother , we all hate extremists ........but when you hate extremists then please don't become one yourself ........
pakistan is for all Muslims whether they be shia , sunni or wahabbi and non Muslims ...........any act of extremism is wrong ..........dont link it to any sect or religion , otherwise we just also become extremists .....

Last edited:
Should be appointed as head of armed Joint armed forces

However since he is retired he may be invited as an Advisor since the head of Pakistan Military might have higher standing operational level since he has retired

Please Sir don't do it. :(

Oh, this reminds me of 1970s alliance with USA & NATO against Soviets. How it turned out for Pakistan in the long term?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom