What's new

Rafale combat aircraft deal in FINAL STAGES : Manohar Parrikar

WOW that would be QUITE a statement

India- Israel Friendships reaches NEW heights

But I believe ALL LEFTISTS ; SICKULARISTS would BOYCOTT the Republic day Function
and create a huge mess and controversy

Kejriwal would sit on a DHARNA for Muslim votes
Thats the whole point in field of foriegn policy where such things matter the most ... if you know what i mean :coffee:

So did Tejas... It has flown, took part in Airshows. Develop something on your own then write such a comments, don't make some people build one for you and take credit for it.. the Irony was, the people who developed it don't use them sighting its weakness.

And are you aware that JF-17's block 2 is still not a match to Tejas's MK1A itself
Lol the world knows that.
Which airshows are you talking about post me a link.
The JF-17 was built specially for the PAF and not the PLAAF

Mr.Wetpants Do update yourself.. they're crappy journos articles. Tejas is being delivered to the Air force as we speak.

there's different between mk2 and mk1A..

And none of your links says about So called Top officers quoting it'll take 20 years for the dev. and what!!! Quora.com???? dude try posting some real stuff.

Thats the whole point in field of foriegn policy where such things matter the most ... if you know what i mean :coffee:

But for some parties ; the opposition to Israel is so intense
that they will oppose him no matter what we say about Israel's help and usefulness to India

Plus they get a very good point to please their vote banks

The 26 January day would become a day of intense protests by these parties

a humble request to all indian members please dont answer back to any pakistani on indian defence section who is talking about JF17 Vs LCA .... dont feed trolls ... thnk you :coffee:
can u tell me the tejas payload, radar range, and engine thrust is limited to 89kn while jf 17 has has increased thrust 91.2 kn
while limiting its life 2000 hrs if they increased 96 kn it would be reduce 1200-1500 hrs still enough
payload of tejas is 3500 kg while jf is 4000kg
radar range for tejas for 5m2 is 45 km while is 105 km according to official book let
flight ceiling of tejas is 15 km jft is 16.5km
only thrust to weight ratio is better tejas has 1.07 while jf has 0.97 but it might 1.05 by now bcz of increased thrust
now from this i see that jf is better than tejas

I said post me a link.
only prototypes are flying from 2007 in aero india it has been 9 years still flying in prototypes even lsp 1 is considered a prototype

looks like
pak fa is for eastern side
rafale for western side
in offensive missions

sukhoi with tejas in defensive missions on both sides

can u tell me the tejas payload, radar range, and engine thrust is limited to 89kn while jf 17 has has increased thrust 91.2 kn
while limiting its life 2000 hrs if they increased 96 kn it would be reduce 1200-1500 hrs still enough
radar range for tejas for 5m2 is 45 km while is 105 km according to official book let
only thrust to weight ratio is better tejas has 1.07 while jf has 0.97 but it might 1.05 by now bcz of increased thrust

only prototypes are flying from 2007 in aero india it has been 9 years still flying in prototypes even lsp 1 is considered a prototype

radar range is around 50kms for MMR @ 2m2 fighter size in composite nose cone
now nose cone is changed to quartz, radar itself set to change to AESA

talk to me on a valid thread not here if you can convince MODS for a tejas Vs JF17 thread on pakistani airforce section il be more than happy to oblige but not here this thread is about rafale and lets keep it that way ... i hope its not too difficult for you to understand ... cheers mate :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom