What's new

Rafale combat aircraft deal in FINAL STAGES : Manohar Parrikar

Not at all ; Tejas is doing well ; it is BETTER than JF 17

BTW what is the REASON behind such weird NAME @Mr.WetPants
funny part about there super duper DSI annebelled fighter is that it "will have" those select cutting edge techs which even non FOC Tejas already is tested with on day&night and all weather and all altitute conditions .... funny naa :sarcastic:

as for rafale i dont see a very bright future for it in IAF :coffee:

We will need 100 Rafales at least if not more

The rest will come subsequently The Cost is Not much given the fact Rafale will
be used till 2050

Rafale and PAK FA both will serve till 2050

BC how final is the 'final stage'? Though I feel deal will be signed when French PM will visit India in January.

BC how final is the 'final stage'? Though I feel deal will be signed when French PM will visit India in January.

The EMERGENCY in France has been extended for Three Months

I dont think President Hollande will come till there is emergency in the country

We will have to get another Guest for 26 JAN parade

The JF-17 has flown, it has took part in airshows, it isn't in development like the Tejas for 30+ years, The block2 version has pulled out you know?

So did Tejas... It has flown, took part in Airshows. Develop something on your own then write such a comments, don't make some people build one for you and take credit for it.. the Irony was, the people who developed it don't use them sighting its weakness.

And are you aware that JF-17's block 2 is still not a match to Tejas's MK1A itself

The EMERGENCY in France has been extended for Three Months

I dont think President Hollande will come till there is emergency in the country

We will have to get another Guest for 26 JAN parade
:raise:

Benjamin-Netanyahu-300x208.jpg

So did Tejas... It has flown, took part in Airshows. Develop something on your own then write such a comments, don't make some people make onr for you and take credit for that.. the Irony was the people who developed themself don't use them sighting its weakness.

And are you aware that JF-17's block 2 is still not a match to Tejas's MK1A itself

Nothing is a match for Tejas .. Except intergalactic spaceships. IA or 1B... Please compare it with spaceships not successful fighter jets in service today.

HAL declares it a fighter for "tommorow" for a reason..

Coz .... Tommorow never comes.

Back
Top Bottom