What's new

Radical Myanmar monk joins hands with Sri Lankan Buddhists

Thats the thing mate.. Thats what differentiates SL Muslims.. Moors are multi lingual so they dont have a mother tongue per se and Malay's consider Bhasa Malayu as thier mother tongue.. So they have no reason to identify them selves as Tamil
ok..but whats their mother tongue??
I do speak Malayalam,Tamil,Kannada and hindi..But my mother tongue is Malayalam...

You don't really understand Pakistan.
sorry..I am talking about the general population..

I do speak Malayalam,Tamil,Kannada and hindi..But my mother tongue is Malayalam...

They dont have one.. As a whole some speak Sinhalese more others speak Tamil more, And all speak English and Arabic as well.

Look mate id like to reiterate, You just cant equate the demographic realities of South India to SL.. They are completely two different scenarios, History and culture wise, Vast majority of Muslims of all ethnicities there are not converts they're either born in to or married in to their communities for ages keeping thier distinct ethnic identities irrespective of the language spoken, Where else in South India it may well be mass scale conversions of local populace maybe Tamil, Malayali or Teligu people who just happened to change the religion to Islam but not their culture or language

Last edited:
Most muslims will convert back when they are given a option of good quality of life, just like christians convert people with lure of money Rice bag Christians.
Muslims fear Apostasy and In Hindu dominated nation like India you cannot carry out death penalties to Muslims who want to convert to Hinduism therefore they can convert without fear of death under the protection of Hindus.
Just like you converted nations to islam,likewise we will convert them.The ones who don't want to convert well there are other options don't want to say it just yet. :)

in 50 years your country going to be an atheist country. dont brag yourself hinduism is no match for Abraham faiths.

in 50 years your country going to be an atheist country. dont brag yourself hinduism is no match for Abraham faiths.
After 5000 Years hinduism is still alive, you are kids in front of us.Many have come and gone, Many civilizations started and perished and yet we still remain,we have experience and history on our side.
people of Abrahamic faiths are fast becoming atheist as they are starting to question Genesis and other things according to your books where modern science has another explanation your books say absolute hogwash.
Infact, Science was heresy until 1600, and people were burnt at stake for saying other planets existed.
Hinduism always embraced science and was part of it,Hinduism doesn't stop a person from questioning unlike your religions.
Yeah we have a right to brag since we are the oldest and still living.

After 5000 Years hinduism is still alive, you are kids in front of us.Many have come and gone, Many civilizations started and perished and yet we still remain,we have experience and history on our side.
people of Abrahamic faiths are fast becoming atheist as they are starting to question Genesis and other things according to your books where modern science has another explanation your books say absolute hogwash.
Infact, Science was heresy until 1600, and people were burnt at stake for saying other planets existed.
Hinduism always embraced science and was part of it,Hinduism doesn't stop a person from questioning unlike your religions.
Yeah we have a right to brag since we are the oldest and still living.

i'm very open minded guy. i'm no religious fanatic. its you guys are fanatic religious. as i told you when india's GDP per capita gonna be more than 10000 per head majority indian's going to be atheist. being humanitarian is important. dont go to taliban level
lunacy it will take only 2 european country to bring your india down. tc

i'm very open minded guy. i'm no religious fanatic. its you guys are fanatic religious. as i told you when india's GDP per capita gonna be more than 10000 per head majority indian's going to be atheist. being humanitarian is important. dont go to taliban level
lunacy it will take only 2 european country to bring your india down. tc
Yeah at present No European country can bring India down,they can try and they will lose miserably.
We are fanatic for a reason because of you Abrahamics.Teach humanitarian to your religion of peace members first before teaching us, all around the world it is not fanatic hindus bombing or killing it is your people who are doing it.
Hinduism embraces Nastik(atheist) so what was it again you were saying Hindus will be atheists?We have the choice to question anything unlike you :woot:

sorry..I am talking about the general population..
the language one speaks does not define one's ethnicity. that is why

Back
Top Bottom