What's new

Racist Indian on a North eastern indian

Lol no. The average educated Indian is way more racist than a 'racist' Australian.

Indians stereotype among themselves. North Indian stereotypes. Idli sambar South Indians.

It's not like if posters here can stand on a higher moral ground. Frequent vitriol against Muslims, Hindus and pretty much every possible permutation in race and religion goes on here.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.

Nothing shocking really. Car accidents, or armed robbery, people just walk on through.

What I found amazing were the number of Indians in the beginning of the Video who heard the Racist rants and kept walking.

Also the Shiv Sena made it's appearance by attacking South Indians and has moved ont North Indians. They are also famous for making Anti-Pakistan remarks as well.

The dimensions and layers of discrimination is mind boggling.

Regionalism, linguistic. ethnic and religious politics :)

Last edited:
Read your title again and compare it to the content of the video....

some of the Chinese posters commenting here have bashed African students in the past.

It's not like they have a leg to stand on.

this is very true indeed we indians are racist towards north Eastern Indians nice experiment shows our hypocrisy ...

Yes.

Each region has a pre-conceived stereotype against the other.

Too bad I do not conform to the intelligent South Indian stereotype :/

:D

what you say Ravi nair
How much caste system contributed towards racism, prejudices and bigotry ?

what you say Ravi nair
How much caste system contributed towards racism, prejudices and bigotry ?

racism? Not much. The problem there is that a lot of Indians stay within their own state and has ideas about Tamilians, Biharis, Bengalis for example, through films, writings etc.

Caste system governs internal prejudice. And the level of prejudice depends on the education or personality.

Kerala used to be the worst culprit in this regard. The layers and layers of sub-castes and the discrimination was mind boggling. As much as I hate the communists, they did do some good here by campaigning relentlessly against this and Kerala is one of the best states in India right now in this regard.

I am a bit of a realist when it comes to the caste problem. There are encouraging signs that young indians are looking beyond caste and looking at salary, Education when choosing spouses. You also need more industrialisation so people can interact more across ethnic, communal and caste lines.

You also have polticians who treat their castes like personal fiefdoms, and engage in rhetoric that doesn't meet the basic amenities, but to advance their own personal goals.

Caste isn't going to go away, but hopefully more Ambedkars, Sree narayana Gurus can come in and improve their respective castes.

Inter-caste marriage FTW :partay:

@Raja.Pakistani Casteism in Rural area is strong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom