What's new

Racist EU: Belgian doctor denies help to Jewish 90yo woman with fractured rib

The story doesn't sound right...
I know many doctors who voice their political opinions, but keep it separate from their professional lives. Added to this, the lady is 90!!
Ques: At 2300hrs, shouldn't she have gone to hospital?
Possibly propaganda for sympathy in light of the tremendous outpouring of support from the US/EU public?
I'll reserve judgement, but like everyone concludes:
Understandable emotions but unprofessional

What Israel is doing in Palestine and Israelis enjoying shows of fire power and than EU is accused of being racist? Governments are in bed with Israel but that does not mean people are too and its a good thing people are rising up to this monstrosity being committed by Israel.

There are a dozen other ways of recording your protest but not helping a patient is unacceptable.
its the only way for a doc to get his voice heard..
but i agree emergency medical care shudnt be denied,,that too when its a 90 yr old with broken rib

its the only way for a doc to get his voice heard..
but i agree emergency medical care shudnt be denied,,that too when its a 90 yr old with broken rib
I am a Doc and know that I have a number of options available to me to get my voice heard. I can stand on the roadside with a placard in my hands or I can express myself on the social media, etc. However, I will do all these things AFTER the office hours. In my office, I have no affiliation, no religion, no nationality; I am a Doctor whose ONLY job is to help sick, period. An overwhelming majority of medical doctors in States are Jewish, and they are damn good at what they do. Imagine if they start refusing to attend patients based on religion or political affiliation. Lets not drag the medical (and other life saving) profession into politics, it will do no good to nobody.

I am a Doc and know that I have a number of options available to me to get my voice heard. I can stand on the roadside with a placard in my hands or I can express myself on the social media, etc. However, I will do all these things AFTER the office hours. In my office, I have no affiliation, no religion, no nationality; I am a Doctor whose ONLY job is to help sick, period. An overwhelming majority of medical doctors in States are Jewish, and they are damn good at what they do. Imagine if they start refusing to attend patients based on religion or political affiliation. Lets not drag the medical (and other life saving) profession into politics, it will do no good to nobody.
sir,aap acche admi hae,,,,aur docs bhi admi hi hote hae:)
read up how Indian docs(n medical staff) r being beaten up n nobody cares,,

strike is only option.

An awkward situation. Rationality goes to shit.

Back
Top Bottom