What's new

RA'AD

we need dams so we do not die of thirst. Campaign for that and trust our army will take care of the rest.

Yeah----if the Pakistanis had acknowledged 12 years ago that all the mujahideen were the enemy----if we had a deadly air force by 2005----we could have had all the dams we needed---because the peace deal would have been signed.

No one can have peace and prosperity without a strong defence. And a strong defence is 'strong' when it is offencive in nature. Untill and unless you cannot reach the enemy's vulnerable locations---you cannot make to enemy come to make peace.

1.I don't believe in conspiracy theories like cold start ...
Its good that you dont believe in Conspiracy theories. But the matters at Country levels are not dictated by conspiracy theory and thinking. Our Country is 8 times smaller then the country with which it has 4 wars. We cant match India on one vs one basis. Our strategist has therefore resorted to Credible conventional and nuclear capability. Enough to deter Indian aggression and/if India commit such misadventure, then Pakistan has ability to not only defend but post a powerful response to adversary as well.
Hence after 1971, atleast 6 times India has tried but hold back.
Thats the success of Pakistani doctrine.

It was something which cause your military to hold back in 2002 and 2008. So MAD theory prevails in subcontinent.

if we had a deadly air force by 2005----we could have had all the dams we needed---because the peace deal would have been signed.

Sir you always talk of a Peace deal ; but could you outline the contours of the peace deal

Its good that you dont believe in Conspiracy theories. But the matters at Country levels are not dictated by conspiracy theory and thinking. Our Country is 8 times smaller then the country with which it has 4 wars. We cant match India on one vs one basis. Our strategist has therefore resorted to Credible conventional and nuclear capability. Enough to deter Indian aggression and/if India commit such misadventure, then Pakistan has ability to not only defend but post a powerful response to adversary as well.
Hence after 1971, atleast 6 times India has tried but hold back.
Thats the success of Pakistani doctrine.

It was something which cause your military to hold back in 2002 and 2008. So MAD theory prevails in subcontinent.
i only read your first two lines properly....all the rest is nationalistic BS .....like north korea to south.

1. Pak is NOT 8 times smaller than india.....

2.This discussion is about cruise missile......let me tell you the reality of your situation.....have a look at your infrastructure....Dams,nuclear facilities,power plants etc etc....pak only generate around 20000 MW of power and your major Dams,power plants,airbase etc etc situated near the border ......an easy pray to Brahmos and nirbhay cruise missiles.......sure you can too attack our infrastructure.....but as we are 3rd largest producer of elect..so it wont matter ....

List of power stations in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of Pakistan Air Force Bases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
List of dams and reservoirs in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sir India will be entering Pakistani airspace and have to deal with our air defences which I am sure are not a walk in the park. Followed by our air planes to repel and fight for air supremacy.
Apart form wish full thinking ...r we sure that we wud be able to sustain air operations for more than a week ..our last face off resulted in halted/minimized F16 sorties soon after thy started to fly in sakrdu skies .... remember !!!

Apart form wish full thinking ...r we sure that we wud be able to sustain air operations for more than a week ..our last face off resulted in halted/minimized F16 sorties soon after thy started to fly in sakrdu skies .... remember !!!
Please people understand the military doctrine of Pakistan before you ask these questions. You think the war will last that long it is wishful thinking. Any war fought now will be short and will result in very quick escalation followed by international intervention to prevent full out nuclear holocaust.

2.This discussion is about cruise missile......let me tell you the reality of your situation.....have a look at your infrastructure....Dams,nuclear facilities,power plants etc etc....pak only generate around 20000 MW of power and your major Dams,power plants,airbase etc etc situated near the border ......an easy pray to Brahmos and nirbhay cruise missiles.......sure you can too attack our infrastructure.....but as we are 3rd largest producer of elect..so it wont matter ....
Tell me the distances of the capital and other major cities in India from the Pakistani border. MAD is what you should be countering in your argument. You think your cruise missiles will come and no nuclear war will break out? we will take India's no first strike policy on its word? I do not know you need to study wars and how they are fought with relation to actual scenario and not make it a game. We will not be so nice as to target your electricity but with our missiles I think major cities and fertile land will be he first to go after army bases. Read the classes of Pakistani weapons, and understand this is not play land where one will be followed by the other in turns but rather they will be launched together. Understand nuclear doctrines and how wars are fought. If the limit of threshold is crossed it will take all of 10 minutes to start launching ballistic and cruise missiles into every corner of India.

Please people understand the military doctrine of Pakistan before you ask these questions. You think the war will last that long it is wishful thinking. Any war fought now will be short and will result in very quick escalation followed by international intervention to prevent full out nuclear holocaust.

Tell me the distances of the capital and other major cities in India from the Pakistani border. MAD is what you should be countering in your argument. You think your cruise missiles will come and no nuclear war will break out? we will take India's no first strike policy on its word? I do not know you need to study wars and how they are fought with relation to actual scenario and not make it a game. We will not be so nice as to target your electricity but with our missiles I think major cities and fertile land will be he first to go after army bases. Read the classes of Pakistani weapons, and understand this is not play land where one will be followed by the other in turns but rather they will be launched together. Understand nuclear doctrines and how wars are fought. If the limit of threshold is crossed it will take all of 10 minutes to start launching ballistic and cruise missiles into every corner of India.
If MAD we are talking about here why develop ....Cruise missiles...?

r u saying RAAD will be used only in a nuclear exchange.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom