What's new

Quotes

This one is for the Taliban type: :D

The mark of an immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of a mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one. William Stekel

"We'd never know how high we are till we are called to rise; and then, if we are true to plan, our statures touch the sky".

Emily Dickinson

I heard, Once upon a time long long ago "Virginity" was assumed as "Dignity"..............but now unfortunately the rules of game have been changed Ethics & values just found in dictionaries while in rutine practical life what we observe mostly.........

"virginity is not a dignity- it's a lack of opportunity":tsk:

Exception :angel:always be there in any case, to boost the good hopes:cool:

"THINGS DONT TURN UP IN THIS WORLD UNTIL SOMEBODY TURNS THEM UP."
(JAMES A. GARFIELD)

This human world of ours would be inconceivable without the practical existence of a religious belief.
Adolf Hitler

What luck for rulers that men do not think.
Adolf Hitler

War doesn't determine who is right, war determines who is left.

There is no such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.

some coute from hitler here plz i am fan of that crazy

Dear Imran bro, here are 12 quotions of your favorit ;)Adolf Hitler, as desired by you.:enjoy:
3bc91fa81db40a804d3bb5256e939de7.jpg

1. "To be a leader means to be able to move masses."
  2. "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."
  3. Strength lies not in defence but in attack.
  4. Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.
  5. "The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one."
  6. "Struggle is the father of all things. It is not by the principles of humanity that man lives or is able to preserve himself above the animal world, but solely by means of the most brutal struggle. If you do not fight, life will never be won."
  7. How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.
  8. How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.
  9. "For there is one thing we must never forget...the majority can never replace the man. And no more than a hundred empty heads make one wise man will an heroic decision arise from a hundred cowards."
  10. Humanitarianism is the expression of stupidity and cowardice.
  11. I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator.
  12. I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few.
:cheers::smokin:

One more interesting 'Quote' from Adolf Hitler

"The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed the subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty.":smokin:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom