What's new

Quick Question for Pakistani Meat Eaters

Do you chew on bones and suck the bone marrow?

• Total voters

lastofthepatriots

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad

I love Siri Payee, nalli nihari .... but I can't chew the bones..however I extract the bone marrow and eat it. However, it has to be of cow...not bakra..But one must exercise a lot after eating it since it is pure cholesterol.

Last edited:
I
Do you guys chew the bones after eating gosht or am I just an animal? My favorite part of eating bakra or cow is hadi and nulli(bone marrow). Just wanted to know If Pakistani youth today are still the same from the 90's, or If the burger influence has changed them dramatically.

@Maarkhoor @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @DESERT FIGHTER @Imran Khan @Kabira @JonAsad
I don't chew the bones but love to eat bone marrow of Bakra and Beef....My father call me eagle since eagle love bone marrow.

oh the desire of some the prove themselves "man enough" :P, pitty!!

Anyway, i do extrat bone marrow, love paye, nali nihari, loads of meat!! Do not CHEW bones though, may be that will make me a burger :rofl:. No problem if it makes someone happy. :D

I don't understand why you want to insult me. I just admit that as punjabis say 'me hadiya chab da'. I thought most Pakistanis were like myself. The best taste comes from the juices of the bones, in my opinion. If you think I am an animal you can say so.

My grandfather used to encourage us to eat the meat off bones, for the strength of our teeth. Thanks to him, I can easily open any soda bottle cap with my teeth with minimal effort.

My grandfather used to encourage us to eat the meat off bones, for the strength of our teeth. Thanks to him, I can easily open any soda bottle cap with my teeth with minimal effort.

Your grandfather is/was a wise old man. Not only the secretion from the bone during cooking, enhances the taste of the cooked stew but also add vital nutritional values for the eater.

Tooth health is however more milk related so if you are a gujjar you are bound to have good teeth. Also do not mind the jabs over here, in Pakistan, things have reached to level '' oh me qurbani ka gosht nahi khata cause its tasteless''.

I don't understand why you want to insult me. I just admit that as punjabis say 'me hadiya chab da'. I thought most Pakistanis were like myself. The best taste comes from the juices of the bones, in my opinion. If you think I am an animal you can say so.

Your dog is your own father, so what am I supposed to think about you as a person?
Yeah they are, as i said, i personally like paye, nali nihari etc. I dont like chewing bones but it can be anyone's choice right? As for bone marrow, i do eat it sometimes. Just like eating it dont make you an animal, not eating it wont make anyone a burger. :) It was not about insulting anyone but just to show how we try and judge everyone and everything as per our own defined set of rules.

Back
Top Bottom