What's new

Questions to Turkish and Asian brothers (Excluding Arabs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR66

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
United States
This thread will be dedicated to the Turkish along with its former Ottoman region including the Balkan and the Asian brothers who are Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indians and any other Asian countries.

As for the Iranian brothers, you're welcomed as long as you're not going to support your extremist government.

Excluding the Arabs, please do not comment and go away because of your racial hatred against the Asians who supported the slavery and the abuse, show off, mock religious belief, the royal of yours who serve every interest outside and known to be pathetic that supports their oil leaders that bends down and kiss their master's foot, referring to the World Powers, particularly the USA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brothers, I have questions.

Should we all consider us as brothers or best friend if you call that?

Should we all share diplomatic relationship in term of defense or politics?

What is the negative impacts and why?

Who is the strongest, which one would you prefer as ally and why?

Peace, I love you all and by the way, this is not my real flag and I have to hide it because of the Arabs here who would flame or use anti mock nonsense over my nationality background.

Define what you mean by "arab".

Do Iraqi's count?

As a Turk, Pakistan and other Asian plus European Muslims has always held a special place within me as most Turks, because of our history and our great empire.

But, i have seen that Asian and European muslims do not have the dignity and willpower the same way Turks do, i have seen it in this forum. Therefore i am of the opinion that Turkey will once again lead the Muslim world. With or without arabs, because they are too arrogant and too much luxury loving lazy people.

Also i am confident with that the same spirit that lies within Turks lie in our altaic brethren Koreans and Japanese, and in the near future this will become much more visible. I'm talking about virtues such as discipline, respect, hard-work and a striving for the betterment of all of society and not just some parts, as so much common in the arab world and USA

Dude this post is full of racism and sexism :D

I can't answer first 3 questions. For the last question I would say China is the strongest country in Asia. I prefer all the friendly countries as allies. Doesn't matter whether they are American allies or anything.

@GTR66

First of all tell me , how is life in Greenland ? Never came across anyone who lives there :P

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread will be dedicated to the Turkish along with its former Ottoman region including the Balkan and the Asian brothers who are Pakistan, Bangladesh, Indians and any other Asian countries.

As for the Iranian brothers, you're welcomed as long as you're not going to support your extremist government.

Excluding the Arabs, please do not comment and go away because of your racial hatred against the Asians who supported the slavery and the abuse, show off, mock religious belief, the royal of yours who serve every interest outside and known to be pathetic that supports their oil leaders that bends down and kiss their master's foot, referring to the World Powers, particularly the USA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear brothers, I have questions.

Should we all consider us as brothers or best friend if you call that?

Should we all share diplomatic relationship in term of defense or politics?

What is the negative impacts and why?

Who is the strongest, which one would you prefer as ally and why?

Peace, I love you all and by the way, this is not my real flag and I have to hide it because of the Arabs here who would flame or use anti mock nonsense over my nationality background.

A Thread full of hatred and silly/foolish racism, written by a coward false flagger, ashamed by his low cultural background.
As for the topic : We as arabs have our own pride and our own culture (as it is for every nation in the world) , we have already built one of the greatest civilisation in the human history, yes that was the past , but we did it, and we can redo it again , and that's what will be.
We don't need selfish idiots full of hatred to ally with, we have our muslims brothers, and every peacefull nation can be our friend (We Antagonize who Antagonize us , and we will be friend with who want to be , it is as simple as that)

First thing for you to learn about Turks is; They are not racist, we will welcome our Arab brothers as much as (maybe even greater) other Muslims.

I considers all Muslims by bros regardless of nationality

Except maybe Indian Muslims....

First thing for you to learn about Turks is; They are not racist, we will welcome our Arab brothers as much as (maybe even greater) other Muslims.

I don't think Kurds would agree with that, even Arabs that live Turkey have a lot of grievances.

I don't think Kurds would agree with that, even Arabs that live Turkey have a lot of grievances.

I'm again saying this. There is nothing against Kurds in Turkey, we have bad-blood with PKK terorists that's all. Arab's in Turkey subject to discrimination..... really ?

Please don't post some rubbish articles from RT or PressTV to back your accusations. And don't wanna argue with you in an off-topic subject.

P.S: You were going to show me some modern building pictures.... ? :what:

I don't agree with you. arabs are living there more happily than their neighboring arab countries, which are syria , and iraq.
Some Panturks and extremists have treated kurds in a non-appropriate manner. but, I would say kurds are not innocent as you think. We know how they are, because we have already dealt with PJAK which is a part of PKK, and we already know how uncivilized and brutal they are.

Defence.pk doesn't practice 'racial segregation'. This is a democratic forum, where people of all nations can gather and share ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom