What's new

Quaid e Azam Quote

@Hyperion @jaibi @Secur @Oscar @Armstrong Learn something from brother @Zarvan. See how he has revealed the truth, the mujahid and the fidayeen are the flag bearers of Quaid. From today all of you must accept the supremacy of Sharia, of Jihad. Or else you shall burn in eternal hell fire. Also I had best not see Hype and Butty insult the Bangladeshis or the Wahabis (that's you Hype), the Ummah comes before all petty interests of a make belief and artificial nation which is limited in its scope as opposed to the Ummah. Oh and please hang Alphee while you're at it, his love of cats is disturbing.:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar can you guys handle this one? I'm busy with the Wiki project :(

@Hyperion @jaibi @Secur @Oscar @Armstrong Learn something from brother @Zarvan. See how he has revealed the truth, the mujahid and the fidayeen are the flag bearers of Quaid. From today all of you must accept the supremacy of Sharia, of Jihad. Or else you shall burn in eternal hell fire. Also I had best not see Hype and Butty insult the Bangldeshis or the Wahabis (that's you Hype), the Ummah comes before all petty interests of a make belief and artificial nation which is limited in its scope as opposed to the Ummah. Oh and please hang Alphee while you're at it, his love of cats is disturbing.:yay:

Hell no! Sharia or burst! Oh man, I should have made friends with Zarvi and co. He could have taught me how to annoy Hype and you to death.:chilli:
@Zarvan Can we be friends?

Actually , well he said a lot of other things too which you guys are always so keen to ignore/deny :D This selective quoting when it suits best someone or someone's agenda isn't going to help you in a debate . Isn't he a Ismaili Shia " Kaafir-e-Azam " and for most of the fundoos and their sympathizers ? Why the sudden love for him then ? :azn:
@Armstrong Take this one , this is your dept .

@Hyperion @jaibi @Secur @Oscar @Armstrong Learn something from brother @Zarvan. See how he has revealed the truth, the mujahid and the fidayeen are the flag bearers of Quaid. From today all of you must accept the supremacy of Sharia, of Jihad. Or else you shall burn in eternal hell fire. Also I had best not see Hype and Butty insult the Bangladeshis or the Wahabis (that's you Hype), the Ummah comes before all petty interests of a make belief and artificial nation which is limited in its scope as opposed to the Ummah. Oh and please hang Alphee while you're at it, his love of cats is disturbing.:yay:
I quoted Jinnah but more than Pakistanis you seem to be in far more pain and@jaibi what is wiki project ?

I quoted Jinnah but more than Pakistanis you seem to be in far more pain and@jaibi what is wiki project ?

Oh yaara I am not in pain. I am just asking my friends to understand their mistake and understand your logic and the truth of your statements. :pakistan:

Implementation of Sharia in a peaceful manner is the wish of the majority of Pakistani muslims. a member here had a very beautiful hadith as his signature which means that who ever loves Muhammad SA's laws, loves Muhammad SA himself :smitten:

:no: His legacy still lives within our hearts and minds.
Which king of KSA introduced sharia in KSA ??????

Implementation of Sharia in a peaceful manner is the wish of the majority of Pakistani muslims. a member here had a very beautiful hadith as his signature which means that who ever loves Muhammad SA's laws, loves Muhammad SA himself :smitten:

Which king of KSA introduced sharia in KSA ??????

It was Immam Mohammed Ibn Saud, 200 years ago.

Actually , well he said a lot of other things too which you guys are always so keen to ignore/deny :D This selective quoting when it suits best someone or someone's agenda isn't going to help you in a debate . Isn't he a Ismaili Shia " Kaafir-e-Azam " and for most of the fundoos and their sympathizers ? Why the sudden love for him then ? :azn:
@Armstrong Take this one , this is your dept .
Sir G mai dena jwab :D .......... Jinnah converted to sunni islam at the hand of Molana Shabbir Ahmad Usmani !!!

Back
Top Bottom