Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Dubai-police-chief-Dhahi.jpg

Gen.DahiKhalfan​

AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE

Published — Wednesday 2 April 2014

Last update 2 April 2014 2:13 am

DUBAI: A top Dubai security official, General Dahi Khalfan, has claimed Qatar as forming part of the UAE.
“Qatar is an integral part of the UAE,” Khalfan, a longtime critic of the Muslim Brotherhood, wrote on Twitter, demanding his country “reclaim” Qatar.
“We must put up signs on our borders with Qatar stating: ‘You are now entering the UAE’s eighth emirate,’” said Khalfan.
The UAE is a seven-member federation.
Khalfan, who was Dubai’s police chief before being promoted to second in command of security, has more than 600,000 followers on Twitter.
His comments on Qatar sparked a wave of controversy on the social network.
The UAE, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain recently withdrew their envoys to Doha, accusing it of meddling in their internal affairs.
In another development, British Premier David Cameron said he had ordered an investigation into the Muslim Brotherhood over concerns that the group is linked to violent extremism. Egypt welcomed the British inquiry.
Related report — Page 6
“What I think is important about the Muslim Brotherhood is to make sure we fully understand what this organization is, what it stands for, what its links are, what its beliefs are in terms of both extremism and violent extremism, what its connections are with other groups, what its presence is here in the United Kingdom,” Cameron told a joint press conference.

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

:lol:

Nce one but Qatar and UAE should both be part of KSA as they form what has traditionally been the ancient region of Eastern Arabia. Moreover the most ancient native civilization to that part of the Arabian Peninsula was the Dilmun Civilization which is nearly 5000 years old and whose territory mainly lied in what is now the Eastern Province of KSA and Bahrain.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course history aside then the Al-Thani family is acting really retarded. They are playing with fire because once the Americans leave they know what will happen to them if they continue.

So in this case this little comment is fitting:

"Qatar is only 300 people and a television channel" - Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud

This guy will only encourage better Iran/Qatar relations. It's funny that Gulf Arabs never dedicated this many resources, diplomatic moves, political moves and tensions to Palestine like they do against the MB.

Oh the irony! same county that supports anti-UAE/KSA Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda elements everywhere.

945cd8da344737a5d2e97ceebc65699b5c27fd516f772cf35340b36b464edf91.jpg

3f144145d9f299702c093635e228c48979d3558e0b960370d0340d6ceab11370.jpg

Dubai-police-chief-Dhahi.jpg

Gen.DahiKhalfan​

AGENCE FRANCE PRESSE

Published — Wednesday 2 April 2014

Last update 2 April 2014 2:13 am

DUBAI: A top Dubai security official, General Dahi Khalfan, has claimed Qatar as forming part of the UAE.
“Qatar is an integral part of the UAE,” Khalfan, a longtime critic of the Muslim Brotherhood, wrote on Twitter, demanding his country “reclaim” Qatar.
“We must put up signs on our borders with Qatar stating: ‘You are now entering the UAE’s eighth emirate,’” said Khalfan.
The UAE is a seven-member federation.
Khalfan, who was Dubai’s police chief before being promoted to second in command of security, has more than 600,000 followers on Twitter.
His comments on Qatar sparked a wave of controversy on the social network.
The UAE, Saudi Arabia and Bahrain recently withdrew their envoys to Doha, accusing it of meddling in their internal affairs.
In another development, British Premier David Cameron said he had ordered an investigation into the Muslim Brotherhood over concerns that the group is linked to violent extremism. Egypt welcomed the British inquiry.
Related report — Page 6
“What I think is important about the Muslim Brotherhood is to make sure we fully understand what this organization is, what it stands for, what its links are, what its beliefs are in terms of both extremism and violent extremism, what its connections are with other groups, what its presence is here in the United Kingdom,” Cameron told a joint press conference.

Qatar is part of UAE: Dubai security official | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

:lol:

Nce one but Qatar and UAE should both be part of KSA as they form what has traditionally been the ancient region of Eastern Arabia. Moreover the most ancient native civilization to that part of the Arabian Peninsula was the Dilmun Civilization which is nearly 5000 years old and whose territory mainly lied in what is now the Eastern Province of KSA and Bahrain.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eastern Arabia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course history aside then the Al-Thani family is acting really retarded. They are playing with fire because once the Americans leave they know what will happen to them if they continue.

So in this case this little comment is fitting:

"Qatar is only 300 people and a television channel" - Prince Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdulaziz Al Saud
Welcome back al-Hasani
I read this news before 2 dsys and he said that Qatar should be under UAE authority

I know right:lol:

His beef is with the ruler of Qatar, why include the Qatari people? No one take him seriously anyway. He should focus on policing the UAE and stay away from foreigner affairs.

I have to admit that I agree with a lot of his writings and you should check some of them out regarding Qatar. Even the older ones. Hilarious.

To be honest I have had bad experience with the few Qataris that I have encountered but agree with your comment.

I know right:lol:

His beef is with the ruler of Qatar, why include the Qatari people? No one take him seriously anyway. He should focus on policing the UAE and stay away from foreigner affairs.

As if the ruler of Qatar committed a miserable crime, like supporting a military regime with billions. :lol:

Which one my friend? @Shah9 or Khalfan?

Thank you. Welcome.

But what is going on with your avatar? Why do you display the flag of the ISIS retards? We know that it is associated with them.
The flag was prophet Muhammad(Pbuh)banner not ISIS

As if the ruler of Qatar committed a miserable crime, like supporting a military regime with billions. :lol:

If you are referring to Egypt then let me tell that KSA has given Egypt 2.5 bl during MB. You see the issue here is Egypt and the economy NOT the regime. Saudi Arabia stand with the country and the people not the government.

If you are referring to Egypt then let me tell that KSA has given Egypt 2.5 bl during MB. You see the issue here is Egypt and the economy NOT the regime. Saudi Arabia stand with the country and the people not the government.

Sure they do, by giving billions to a military regime which no doubt will see corruption. You really have no clue how corrupt they are and will realize your money won't change little if anything. Saudi Arabia knows this, they did it to topple the elected government since MB are the only Islamists who are properly educated and can govern. So it wanted to suppress the popular movement which would have gotten more fame over time.

Sure they do, by giving billions to a military regime which no doubt will see corruption. You really have no clue how corrupt they are and will realize your money won't change little if anything. Saudi Arabia knows this, they did it to topple the elected government since MB are the only Islamists who are properly educated and can govern. So it wanted to suppress the popular movement which would have gotten more fame over time.

Reread my post again. When I said we stand with Egypt and its people as a whole no matter who is in power I mean it. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait have all contributed before, during, and after the role of the MB for the sake of Egypt's economy and its stability. Who should rule Egypt and who should take power is an internal matter of the Egyptian people only. Other's internal affairs are non of our business period.
:closed:

Back
Top Bottom