What's new

Qamar Zaman Qaira likely to be new PM of Pakistan

wohooo --- Kaira!!!

Actually I am happy for this decision because there are not pending cases against him. Shahabuddin or Raja Parvez Ashraf has pending cases and could be convicted in the courts bringing more humiliation to Pakistan.

Kaira although is equally loyal to PPP like Gilani so will not write a letter... but I find him much more sensible and less corrupted among the lot.

Didn't the PPP declare their support for Raja Pervez Ashraf ?

Atleast this guy can handle the media better, unlike that ''let them leave.. who is stopping them?'' bloke..

Atleast this guy can handle the media better, unlike that ''let them leave.. who is stopping them?'' bloke..

agree but they reverted back to Raja Parvez Ashraf so he is expected to be the next PM

agree but they reverted back to Raja Parvez Ashraf so he is expected to be the next PM

Oh no.. that guy couldn't even handle ''bijli'' portfolio. I remember his promise in '08 when PPP came into power... ''Energy crisis will be resolved by December''.. & everyone thought he was talking about December '08:lol:

The MQM has opposed the name of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf for the premiership candidacy.

The MQM has opposed the name of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf for the premiership candidacy.

According to sources, Pervaiz Ashraf is notorious for committing alleged corruption in rental power case.

The MQM has favoured Qamar Zaman Kaira in this regard while the PML-Q has no objection over candidacy of Raja Pervaiz Ashraf as premiership.

Source: Dunya News: Pakistan:-MQM says Pervaiz Ashraf unacceptable as PM ...
-------------

Whats going on here - kabhi Kaira kabhi Parvez Ashraf... I guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow for the final nominee

Oh boy.

no_gif.gif

Update: MQM has agreed to support Raja Parvez Ashraf so he is going to be the next prime Minister... looks like RP Ashraf's name is finalized....

Update: MQM has agreed to support Raja Parvez Ashraf so he is going to be the next prime Minister... looks like RP Ashraf's name is finalized....

This should be an eye opener for every Pakistani. Only crooks & ''yes boss'' kinda guys have a chnace to rise in Zardari's PPP. If you are a neat guy.. you got no chance. You'l end up like Shah Mahmood Qureshi... 'cause neat guys are seldom ''yes boss'' kinda guys..

Back
Top Bottom