What's new

Qadri Refuses to meet Ch Shujat over Malik Riaz's presence.

Irrespective of what opinion what one has about Tahir ul Qadri, one thing I appreciate, there is someone who has kicked Malik Riaz's bums. But I don't know why I am convinced that Mr Qadri is playing a big Topi Drama.

Malik Riaz is the most hated person in Pakistan after the Arsalan and planted interview fiasco. Him being meeting Qadri could also be termed as a planted phenomenon to earn support of the masses to become part of the march. Keeping in mind MR is Zardari's tout and there're statements by different analysts that Qadri too is playing Zardari's agenda.

This single episode has raised the stature of TQ. He has now managed to portray himself that he can be trusted; and common belief is already developing that he is talking about the sufferings of the common man. If he can sustain pressure few more days bear some pain he will be unstoppable (from a common man's perspective).

Drama. Malik Riaz had met with him many time in last few days.

Good desicion by Qadri! Riaz is a badass Corrupt man and a theif, Bahria town is full of frauds.

I think they brought Riaz malik to trade some high value plots for sake of to end long march.
Good stance by Dr tahir sahab. Real slap on Malik riaz in-front of media :yahoo:

Irrespective of what opinion what one has about Tahir ul Qadri, one thing I appreciate, there is someone who has kicked Malik Riaz's bums. But I don't know why I am convinced that Mr Qadri is playing a big Topi Drama.

every thing is topi drama, canadian nationality, vested foreign interests, CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, KGB, RAW, ISI

big conspiracy

every thing is topi drama, canadian nationality, vested foreign interests, CIA, MI6, MOSSAD, KGB, RAW, ISI

big conspiracy

His adventure suits sitting government, foreign vested interest and TTP the most.

Goverment plan exposed and Dr Tahir Qadri come good out form it. Malik Riaz inuslted on live tv...

Malik Riaz was brought in as the ultimate "master pimp" in order to "cut Qadri down to size". Basically, the government wanted to show the people that Qadri is just a wheeler dealer like them...in other words, a clever attempt at character assassination.

However, Qadri rightly sensed this, and gave Riaz and his backers their just deserts.

Back
Top Bottom