What's new

Putin phones India to discuss ‘exclusive strategic partnership’ amid war threat

If the crisis between USA and Russia intensifies and leads to missile strikes, it will be hard for India to distance herself from the conflict. They will have to diplomatically side by either Russia or USA as being neutral may not be enough

So if that happens.

Who do you think india will go for?

I say amreeka

Read that article carefully and you'll realize that india has been put on a "your either with us or against us" notice by putin...

Read that article carefully and you'll realize that india has been put on a "your either with us or against us" notice by putin...
Russia is in no luxury to issue such notices.
Think logically and avoid wishful thinking.

So if that happens.

Who do you think india will go for?

I say amreeka
India and China will share the nuclear fallout clean-up contract.

Russia is in no luxury to issue such notices.
Think logically and avoid wishful thinking.
Russia is in no luxury? :woot::woot::woot:
You know we're talking about Russia, right? You do realize that we're talking about the "brought america's hell march to a grinding halt" Russia and also the "immune to western sanctions" Russia, you do realize that, right? Or are you still living in the delusional lala land that india is all that Russia has left and is starving for indian business? :lol:

After US, the two major powers are Russia and China, both of which are hostile towards the west and are in the process of forming an alliance when ganged up by the US & EU. The next major power after Russia & China is India and the west wants to bring India on their side or keep us at bay. But, our diplomats have played the game good enough so far that both sides are well aware that we wouldn't support either of em and would continue to work with both sides to reap benefits which are good for us.

OTOH, I would prefer India to side with Russia and China if such a situation comes because we are well aware that the west could ditch us anytime once they're done with us
Actually this is what I am saying... Indian diplomats must have played very cleverly but the way things are moving forward time is not far when all countries including Pakistan and India has to take a side..

Russia is in no luxury? :woot::woot::woot:
You know we're talking about Russia, right? You do realize that we're talking about the "brought america's hell march to a grinding halt" Russia and also the "immune to western sanctions" Russia, you do realize that, right? Or are you still living in the delusional lala land that india is all that Russia has left and is starving for indian business? :lol:
A country like Russia doesn't function like an internet forum.
So what will Russia do if we're neutral? Open another front because "they're against us"? Or sanction their biggest defence customer after they beat Americans to pulp with their fists?
Or sanction us with their zero economic clout?

All they're looking for is a neutral India. It's their best realistic hope.

A country like Russia doesn't function like an internet forum.
So what will Russia do if we're neutral? Open another front because "they're against us"? Or sanction their biggest defence customer after they beat Americans to pulp with their fists?
Or sanction us with their zero economic clout?

All they're looking for is a neutral India. It's their best realistic hope.
Russia may be looking for neutral India but is west looking towards India with the same eye..??

Actually this is what I am saying... Indian diplomats must have played very cleverly but the way things are moving forward time is not far when all countries including Pakistan and India has to take a side..
I know that's what both sides want us to do and I guess it is pretty evident Pak has no other option but to side with China or they would f**k you up big time regarding weapons sales and CPEC. When it comes to India, I would say we have immunity in this regard and no matter how much they try, they want us to stay neutral because if we side with Russia/China, the west would be screwed big time but I'm sure our diplomats wouldn't succumb to any external threats and would stay neutral as we have achieved significant economic and military independence to act according to our interests

Russia may be looking for neutral India but is west looking towards India with the same eye..??

Interesting question but what west is giving to India to assume India will take their side in a war? They are milking us for whatever they give to us. Will they stop selling to us for being neutral?

So you are accusing Russia for the gas attacks now.

No, I am expecting another call from Putin to Pakistan and that would not be for soft power. lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom