What's new

Purohit Wanted to Establish Hindu Rashtra

well for every purohit you have a thousand islamists who want a islamic caliphate. Well we can all agree that such people are idiots.

Don't you think a person who lives in India will know more about this "Hindu Rashtra" philosophy than someone who is from an "enemy" nation, with a disdain for all things Hindu ?

There are hindu brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Pakistanis do not or should I say SHOULD NOT have any issue with religion. India on the other hand is a completely different issue. Constant murder rape torture and brutality has resulted in the death of thousands of innocent individuals. Thats the problem ;)

I do not doubt you O Omnicient,

but what is hindu rashtra army? as the article u so thoughtfully provided states that hindu rashtra is not a religious concept, neither is it a potilical concept. i'm confused.

what is my own hindu rashtra, because as a hindu, i've not heard abt it in my religious books :) but i'm sure u know what it is... it takes a thief to...

Dont give me "Surya narayan" crap because i already know it. One word for it, hogwash...........
We know pretty well, what hindu rashtra is and how the hindu fanatics want to establish Dharma as the cardinal point in the hindu rashtra where Brahmin, kashtriya, vaish, sudras and dalits would work in their prescribed orbit. Dont try to deceive us by saying that it is not a theocratic and political theory. If Dharma is not theocratic and caste system is not a political system whereby Brahmin is the brain part of the society, i wonder then, what is ????????? Do you want to say that Dharma of hindus is not a complete way of life??????????????

To clear your confusion, i will refer you to a fascist website, which will do well to clarify your doubts.

HINDU RASHTRA CONCEPT

I will also paste it here for all to read.

HINDU RASHTRA CONCEPT

Definition of "Hindu"

"A Hindu means a person who regards this land of BHARATVARHSA, from the Indus to the Seas as his Father-Land as well as his Holy-Land that is the cradle land of his religion.

From this definition it is very clear that the Vedics, Jains, Sikhs, Buddhists, Lingayats, Aryas etc and all tribals are called as Hindus. Because all these people have only one Holyland - Hindusthan, only one fatherland - Hindusthan. Their panthas may differ. But their nationality is one that is nothing but, the Hindu Nationality.

So called Indian Muslims & Christians cannot be called as Hindu because their Holyland is not the Hindusthan but Arabsthan and Rome are their Holylands. Muslims and Christians cannot be called as nationals unless they abandon their faith in antinational religions like Islam and Christainity and also unless they embrace again their original religion from which they were forcibly converted to their present status.

Japanese and Chinese are also cannot be treated as Hindus because their fatherlands are Japan & China respectively
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot many other details are available on the link that i have provided you. Please educate yourself, you need it. :cheers:

Don't you think a person who lives in India will know more about this "Hindu Rashtra" philosophy than someone who is from an "enemy" nation, with a disdain for all things Hindu ?

Great......... so no one but hindustanis know about their history and beliefs........ :lol: Only if knowledge had boundaries and was restricted to particular groups........:crazy:

In fact the Pakistani members should be happy to be vindicated at long last if this really happens! ;)

Pakistan doesn't require vindication because all Pakistanis uniformly believe in the theory. However, it is hindustan who has to vindicate its veneer of secularism to everyone who follows the current news in hindustan.

Malegaon blast chargesheet: Purohit is main conspirator

Mumbai, Jan 20: Maharashtra Police on Tuesday filed a chargesheet against 14 people including a serving Army official into the Malegaon blast which had brought to the fore the possible role of Hindu extremists in terror activities.

The chargesheet, moved by the Anti-terrorist Squad of Maharashtra Police nearly four months after the blast at the powerloom town of Malegaon on September 29, named Lt Col Prasad Purohit as the main conspirator who provided the explosives, and Sadhvi Pragya Singh Thakur as the prime accused who arranged for the men who planted the explosives.

The 4,000-page chargesheet submitted to the Special MCOCA court here, stated that Purohit floated right wing group Abhinav Bharat in 2007 with an intention to "propagate a separate Hindu Rashtra with its own Constitution".

According to the document, the Army officer collected "huge amounts" to the tune of Rs 21 lakh for himself and Abhinav Bharat to promote his "fundamentalist ideology."

The amount was disbursed by Ajay Rahirkar, treasurer of the group, to various other accused to procure explosives for committing unlawful activities.

The meetings to hatch the conspiracy were held from January 2008 at Faridabad, Bhopal, Kolkata, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Indore and Nashik. Purohit had bought RDX with him when he returned from his Kashmir posting.

While 11 of the 14 accused are in judicial custody, three -- Ramji Kalsangra, Sandeep Dange and Pravin Mutalik -- who allegedly planted the bombs were still absconding.

On the plea of the defence counsel about application of stringent MCOCA, the court said it will take cognizance of chargesheet only after giving its ruling tomorrow on the validity of the application of the sections of MCOCA against the accused.

The chargesheet said Purohit floated right wing group Abhinav Bharat in 2007 with an intention to "propagate a separate Hindu Rashtra with its own Constitution".

According to the document, the Army officer collected "huge amounts" to the tune of Rs 21 lakh for himself and Abhinav Bharat to promote his "fundamentalist ideology."

The amount was disbursed by Ajay Rahirkar, treasurer of the group, to various other accused to procure explosives for committing unlawful activities.

At a meeting in Bhopal on April 11, 2008 Purohit took responsibility of providing explosives while the Sadhvi agreed to arrange for men to carry out the blast in the Muslim- dominated town in North Maharashtra, the chargesheet said.

Purohit had bought RDX with him when he returned from his Kashmir posting. He assembled the explosives at his Pune residence with the help of co-accused Sudhakar Chaturvedi and wanted accused Ramji Kalsangra, and the same was used in the September 29 blast at Malegaon in Nashik district, ATS said.

The bomb, strapped to a motorcycle, had killed six persons and injured more than 70 in Malegaon.

Bureau Report

http://www.zeenews.com/nation/2009-0...00297news.html

Malegaon accused planned contact with Israel, met Maoists: ATS

Mumbai, Jan 20: A few conspirators of Malegaon blast are suspected to have interacted with Maoists in Nepal and the group planned to seek the support from Israel while planning to create a 'Hindu Rashtra', Maharashtra police claimed on Tuesday.

"From our investigations, we have come to learn that some of the accused had gone to Nepal," Addditional Director General of Police K P Raghuvanshi told reporters here.

Refusing to specify names of the accused who had gone to Nepal and when, Raghuvanshi said they are suspected to have interacted with the Maoists there.

"However, there is no evidence to suggest the involvement of Maoists in any way in the Malegaon blast or other activities of this group," he said.

In the course of forming the proposed 'Hindu Rashtra', some members of the group also considered approaching Israel for support, Raghuvanshi said.

"To form this 'Hindu Rashtra', they were prepared to approach the Israeli government for support but largely wanted to attract like-minded people into their organisation," he said, adding they collected funds for activities claiming to be a social non-profit organisation.

Only the main members of the 'Abhinav Bharat' group like Lt Col Srikant Prasad Purohit knew the funds were to be used for carrying out activities like blasts, Raghuvanshi said.

Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad today filed a chargesheet against 11 acccused in the September 29 Malegaon blast in which at least six persons were killed and over 100 injured.

Bureau Report

http://www.zeenews.com/nation/2009-0...00301news.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the damning indictment of right wing hindu fascists and so called right wing hindu - Jew conspiracy against the common enemy i-e muslims.
FROM "AUTHENTIC" SOURCE

There are hindu brothers and sisters in Pakistan. Pakistanis do not or should I say SHOULD NOT have any issue with religion. India on the other hand is a completely different issue. Constant murder rape torture and brutality has resulted in the death of thousands of innocent individuals. Thats the problem

What??

I can present you 100 articles from neutral sources about those types of events happening in pakistan. Want it??

Woman SP probing Samjhauta blasts receives threat call

21 Jan 2009, 1900 hrs IST, PTI

AMBALA (HARYANA): A woman Railway Police officer probing the Samjhauta Express blast case on Wednesday alleged she had received a telephone call threatening her with dire consequences if she persisted with the investigations.

Superintendent of Police Railways (Haryana) Bharti Arora told that the caller identified himself as an activist of an extremist outfit and told her to slow down the pace of the probe.

Otherwise, she would have to face dire consequences, the caller warned her, the woman police officer said.

Arora said she had received the call on the landline at her office on January 16 and a day after, she reported the matter to SP (Ambala) Y Puran Kumar.

Kumar was looking into the matter, she said adding she had also summoned a meeting of GRP officers in this regard.

A case had been registered in connection with the alleged threatening call, police said.

In the past two years, some six anonymous letters had been received by the Railways threatening to blow up Ambala Cantt, Ludhiana, Chandigarh and some other stations if the authorities persisted with the probe.

Sixty-eight people, mostly Pakistani civilians, were killed in the Samjhauta Express bombings and the ensuing blaze near Panipat on February 18, 2007.

Woman SP probing Samjhauta blasts receives threat call-India-The Times of India

Wonder who is sending these threats....... should we expect another Karkare style execution.................. ;)

Dear Friend don't wonder....

The investigation is not dependent on one individual in India it is the system which acts and books the culprit. We don’t hide any one who does wrong and there are no non state actors. We don’t have so called security analyst spinning stories on our national television to convert Ajmal kasab to Amar singh. There is a process in place and the law of the land will take its course. Remember the wrist band story of Zaid Hamid he picked it up first as he was the one who was instrumental in tying it.

Purohit was arrested as a result of our independent investigation done and not pointed out by any third party. We don’t send non state actors to other countries to kill innocent citizens and then deny them. I shiver to think what would have happened to Ajmal’s dad and mom ….their mistake they recognized their son and since that day they are missing. Pakistani media must understand that fooling its local captive audience is a different thing and trying to do the same at a global level is different.

How many innocent lives will you offer in the name of proxy war with India? This will one day catch up with you the time is near. Army keeps on creating new stories every day to stay in power the democratic government gets its orders from Americans and God knows where else. What moral right do you have to even talk about Purohit when you live between acceptance and denial on Ajmal Kasab

Here is the damning indictment of right wing hindu fascists and so called right wing hindu - Jew conspiracy against the common enemy i-e muslims.

This is just a conspiracy theory. And even if it is a reality, then why India cannot be a Hindu Rashtra, if Pakistan can be an Islamic Republic??

Dont be a hipocrat, and if we wanted to be a Hindu Rashtra, we would have done it 60 years ago.

First go and find out what Pakistan is. A Secular republic?? or an Islamic nation??

This is just a conspiracy theory. And even if it is a reality, then why India cannot be a Hindu Rashtra, if Pakistan can be an Islamic Republic??

Be my guest brother. A hindu Rashtra is what you already are.... but if something else needs to be done..... hurry up and do it.

Dont be a hipocrat, and if we wanted to be a Hindu Rashtra, we would have done it 60 years ago.

In my opinion you are just that atleast since 1970s.............

First go and find out what Pakistan is. A Secular republic?? or an Islamic nation??

We have been very clear on that since day one of our independence unlike hindustan. We are an islamic republic. Why dont you give up your charade of secularism????????????????? And be a Hindu Rahstra de jure (right now its de facto)

Be my guest brother. A hindu Rashtra is what you already are.... but if something else needs to be done..... hurry up and do it.

In my opinion you are just that atleast since 1970s.............

We have been very clear on that since day one of our independence unlike hindustan. We are an islamic republic. Why dont you give up your charade of secularism????????????????? And be a Hindu Rahstra de jure (right now its de facto)

Can you give some legal framework in india that makes india a hindu rashtra? oh of course... de facto :) how clever :)

ok then can u tell me why india's last president was a muslim, or current PM a sikh? or most powerful politician a catholic? defence minister christian? air force chief a zoarashtrian?

or is that what u mean by hindu rashtra? giving away all positions of power to non hindus... then yes, grudgingly i must admit - u r right (as always).

A hindu Rashtra is what you already are....

Thanks for telling. I can know of the authencity of your posts froom now on.

We have been very clear on that since day one of our independence unlike hindustan. We are an islamic republic

Here is what your Qauid-e-Azam wanted.....

Six decades later, Pakistan has drifted far from Jinnah's vision of a secular democracy.

This is from TIME magazine. I cannot post link as i have only 14 posts as of now, but go check out for yourself from a neutral source that what JInnah wanted pakistan to be and what has it become.

The investigation is not dependent on one individual in India it is the system which acts and books the culprit. We don’t hide any one who does wrong and there are no non state actors

No non state actors in india.........:lol: Are you sure????? so you accept that Sangh Parivar and all the hindu fanatics are operating under state protection??????? Damn... i thought so but just needed confirmation. So why doesn't GOH accept responsibility for Gujrat massacre by accepting that it was done under the watch ful eye of state and union machinery. Even some soldiers must have earned some KARMA for themselves by killing few Maleechas i-e muslims so that he can get a better fate in SAMSARA and become a Modi after next reincarnation.

There is a process in place and the law of the land will take its course

Yeah sure, but that process doesn't work when it comes to massacre of minorities. The biggest punishment that anyone has ever got for persecuting minorities is elevation to the rank of CM and likely PM of inida....... wow.......... good track record. Sorry, but your law and Kangaroo courts are a joke and this course will never finish when it comes against hindu fascists.

We don’t have so called security analyst spinning stories on our national television to convert Ajmal kasab to Amar singh.

I dont understand the obsession of hindustanis with Zaid Hamid. He has his opinion and to be frank, i dont subscribe to most of his theories. Why dont you mention esteemed hindustani media here with all their ridiculous theories. Ever heard about General Arnab?????????????????????/ I bet he is more popular then your actual generals??????????????????

We don’t send non state actors to other countries to kill innocent citizens and then deny them.

Instead you believe in state sponsored terrorism perpetuated through the offices of RAW............ yeah, you get the credit for not utlizing non state actors but the credit is also due for spread of state sponsored terror in Pakistan, Srilanka, Nepal, Maldives, Bangladesh, Bhutan and Afghanistan.

I shiver to think what would have happened to Ajmal’s dad and mom ….their mistake they recognized their son and since that day they are missing

Relax, i am confident that GOP will not harm them if they really are his parents because it is no more a localized issue. Just curious, if you are such a man of conscience, how have you been able to sleep tightly in your bed after what is happened to Christian, muslim, Sikh minorities and Dalits in hindustan.......................... i bet you are suffering from insomnia these days.

Pakistani media must understand that fooling its local captive audience is a different thing and trying to do the same at a global level is different.

On the contrary, it is hindustani media which stands exposed infront of the world for its ridiculous stories to the extent that now it faces severe criticism for its war mongering and fabricated stories against Pakistan. Just see TOI today's edition to see how they have rubbished the story of killing of two alleged Paksitani terrorists carrying their Pakistani passports, identity cards, guns popping from bags and asking directions from people to reach their targets. Shameful indeed............ you need some serious soul searching before you point fingers at others.

What moral right do you have to even talk about Purohit when you live between acceptance and denial on Ajmal Kasab

That scum is responsible for killing Pakistanis on Samjhota express. Happy now

Back
Top Bottom