What's new

Punjabi Taliban warn of reprisal if PML-N govt hangs militants

@Hyperion claims that the LeJ, TTP and even LeT are now collaborating to some extent. Now for the first time I think he's got his facts wrong, for obvious reasons. Do you concur with him?

The former two are, since they have been totally branded rebel outfits. The latter's leadership is still more focused on Kashmir but there are definitely disgruntled elements who have found jihad elsewhere other than Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because they have been doing a bang up job selling it as "ALL Pashtun" issue..... doesn't matter..... wait and it will come bite them back so hard..... KPK is relatively clean atm, or at the very least it's being cleaned..... in Punjab, they haven't even started the job... I don't think that our brothers in Punjab have the stomach for what's coming their way..... I sincerely wish nothing of sort happens..... but Karma is a *****

Why no to drone strikes? I say expand it all the way to Jhang as well..... :cheers:

They are already existent in Islamabad(nobody ever really bothers to see what is really up with the I sectors).. to an extent in Rwp.. and even more so around the many outlying villages and towns in those areas.. and god knows how much more around other areas. It's a simply Pakistani(If that is even a term in this context) to wait till the problem hits home...and the problem is even bigger than we think.

Punjabis would say , this is a Pathan society thing.. except the christian home burning, blasphemy charges usually originate there. Sindhis would say.. its a Punjabi problem.. except Hindu's were chased out of their homes in Sindh.. and so on and so forth. The Burgers of Karachi are content with looking at the rest of Pakistan from their generator equipped homes but they forget that KSM was caught from a building very close to where many of these relatively privileged kids go for tuition.
Nobody is willing to actually tackle it.. all they want to do is pass it around... Until.. well... use your imagination(or don't).

There is one thing to be an international Muslim and pass distanced cynical remarks from a high horse and laugh at your fellow countryman, because these people exist here too; However,there is screaming at people to pick up a bucket and start dousing a flame before it consumes them in their comfy blankets while they sleep.

Back
Top Bottom