What's new

PUNJAB IG LEFT Pakistan in Critical Situation and went for UMRAH

Peaceful Civilian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Even the latest threat and very critical situation, Last 10 days in Ramazan is very important due to threats,
Punjab IG LEFT Pakistan, went to perform Umrah in Saudi Arabia..

Peaceful Civilian

Please refrain from posting such threads... the IG has a personal life too, and having said that, there are others who can perform his duties while he's performing his Umrah. That's my personal point of view and a brotherly advice, you're allowed to disagree.

Leaving for one year is OK

But leaving every year is wrong. Unfortunately this thing is present in all govt departments

Peaceful Civilian

Please refrain from posting such threads... the IG has a personal life too, and having said that, there are others who can perform his duties while he's performing his Umrah. That's my personal point of view and a brotherly advice, you're allowed to disagree.

100% disagree. he is sitting on a public office to serve the public. Ummrah is not even a farz, and it is totally unnecessary leave. why was he even granted in the first place, if someone else can perform him duties, why he is even needed then !!

Peaceful Civilian

100% disagree. he is sitting on a public office to serve the public. Ummrah is not even a farz, and it is totally unnecessary leave. why was he even granted in the first place, if someone else can perform him duties, why he is even needed then !!

May be he has taken some days off from his yearly holidays?

Peaceful Civilian

May be he has taken some days off from his yearly holidays?

that still doesnot fit. as he is compromising his duties, his first priority.

that still doesnot fit. as he is compromising his duties, his first priority.

If I'm IG police, I should work 24/7 365 days a year? Come on is that even possible? Taking a week or two off is my right and by that logic Zardari should not get a single day off considering his responsibilities - but look at him he's always on holidays. Even the President of US goes on holidays for full 4-weeks.

Everybody have a personal life and I am sure PAF, PA or PN chief also goes to perform Umrah, Is it not normal????

If I'm IG police, I should work 24/7 365 days a year? Come on is that even possible? Taking a week or two off is my right and by that logic Zardari should not get a single day off considering his responsibilities - but look at him he's always on holidays. Even the President of US goes on holidays for full 4-weeks.

Yes, public servants are required 24/7 and in situations were emergency situation can rise, they can be barred from their holidays...

when UK riots started, Premier canceled his holidays and returned home the very day.

I understand what you're saying and agree but there have been intelligence reports since the beginning of August that the TTP are planning to attacking military bases and various other sites in Punjab. He has a right to vacations but in times like these where you being attacked and threatened he shouldnt be leaving.

Yes, public servants are required 24/7 and in situations were emergency situation can rise, they can be barred from their holidays...

when UK riots started, Premier canceled his holidays and returned home the very day.

Allah SWT forbids, if anything serious happens in Punjab, the IG would also be called off from his holidays, be him in a Hajj, Umrah or his Mother's funeral. The position and post he holds demands that but on the other hand he too has a life other than his job and is entitled to take some days off.

Allah SWT forbids, if anything serious happens in Punjab, the IG would also be called off from his holidays, be him in a Hajj, Umrah or his Mother's funeral. The position and post he holds demands that but on the other hand he too has a life other than his job and is entitled to take some days off.

why now when he should be on his duty and required the most??... security is his responsibility, if his personal life is more important than public security then he should resign and go home... and give it to some one who cares about public.

its like a doctor says I have to offer my prayers in the middle of a critical operation.

why now when he should be on his duty and required the most??... security is his responsibility, if his personal life is more important than public security then he should resign and go home... and give it to some one who cares about public.

its like a doctor says I have to offer my prayers in the middle of a critical operation.

If you're referring to the incident happened yesterday at Minhas air-base, then I agree he should be present at any cost. My arguments and analysis were more of a general view.

If you're referring to the incident happened yesterday at Minhas air-base, then I agree he should be present at any cost. My arguments and analysis were more of a general view.

By law one cannot deny him to perform his religious duties or his right to holidays, but given the situation and the particular days where security (his prime duty as IG) demands, he is suppose to be performing it.. I as citizen of Pakistan dont know any XYZ, I only know IG police who is entitled and empowered to protect public.

Wht the hell..!! wht kind of observation is that..This is the month of Ramadan,Every1 should take the blessing of god.I'm sure there is a suitable person in place to take care of things as he's performing umrah..

N it's not like IG Punjab will be the 1 shooting at terrorists if god forbidden that happens..!!Such stupid arguments in the name of politics over religious duties by some PTI Fan boys from Karachi who won't even vote for IK in up coming elections it's totally bulls crap ..!!!!

Back
Top Bottom