What's new

Punjab earmarks record Rs345bn for development

Why SS have that much love with laptops? It would be far better to spend same amount on scholarships or providing computer labs to school than wasting on this useless scheme.

You get these from Dell at a much cheaper cost to create a labor force towards digitization, e-commerce, telecom and other technology based services. Dell will be investing in those areas also from the little I know.
Plus the long term vision is, in the next few years, Dell will allow Pakistan to assemble laptops. So its all a part of a much bigger plan focused on creating a more robust labor force that can take a lot of technology related work streams. You should take all the help you can get to create a stronger workforce.

You get these from Dell at a much cheaper cost to create a labor force towards digitization, e-commerce, telecom and other technology based services. Dell will be investing in those areas also from the little I know.
Plus the long term vision is, in the next few years, Dell will allow Pakistan to assemble laptops. So its all a part of a much bigger plan focused on creating a more robust labor force that can take a lot of technology related work streams. You should take all the help you can get to create a stronger workforce.

Any source for this Dell thing?

No need to get personal.

"Noora" is the Prime Minister of Pakistan, I hope you understand that people of Pakistan have elected him.

And I am not a delusional fanboy of any political party. If you read my earlier replies on this thread, you'll notice that I do not agree with all policies of SS. But praise must be given when its due, and same goes for criticism.

Cheers

There is nothing to praise when it comes to Nawaz Sharif.

Development is not all about building bridges and constructing roads... As far as Awam is concerned negative effect on standard of living.... poverty, Inflation and unemployment is increasing but we are fooling everybody by using word "development" with Metro and other projects.. This is not development at least not for us..

Development is not all about building bridges and constructing roads... As far as Awam is concerned negative effect on standard of living.... poverty, Inflation and unemployment is increasing but we are fooling everybody by using word "development" with Metro and other projects.. This is not development at least not for us..

You need infrastructure like roads, power and industrial parks to develop. And once you have these things in place, then comes the investment and prosperity. And then you can control poverty, inflation, unemployment etc. And that's exactly what GOP is doing.

Any source for this Dell thing?

I hear this stuff from investors conference. But if you google it, there is plenty of stuff. Here, see below. Starting with Dell's Pakistan specific site (note .pk at the end). When you have a country specific site, that ONLY means the company is hell bent in expanding in that country. Otherwise, they do business through third parties:

Dell - The Official Site | Dell Pakistan

Dell takes lead in Pakistan: announces 72 scholarships

Dell to Equip 26 e-Libraries in Universities Across Punjab

Dell expands e-Libraries support in Universities across Punjab - TelecomPK

Is the provincial development budget part of federal development budget aswell?

or both of them are seperate?
Yes provincial development budget is separate from federal development budget. Just like provincial budget is different from federal budget.

No need to get personal.

"Noora" is the Prime Minister of Pakistan, I hope you understand that people of Pakistan have elected him.

And I am not a delusional fanboy of any political party. If you read my earlier replies on this thread, you'll notice that I do not agree with all policies of SS. But praise must be given when its due, and same goes for criticism.

Cheers
He understands mostly Sh**...and speaks a lot as well like they say in computing "Garbage in, garbage out."

Thank you very much for such a thought provoking post.....:drag:

Back
Top Bottom