‘PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’

batmannow

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’
‘PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’ | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

LAHORE, June 2: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf says though it strongly opposes US drone attacks, its Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will not create a rebellion like-situation in the province against the federal government.“We’ll protest and raise the (drone) issue in the assemblies and make the (federal) government realise that drone attacks are unacceptable to the people, particularly those in tribal areas,” PTI’s former information secretary Shafqat Mahmood told the media outside party chairman Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence here on Sunday.He, however, hastened to add that the protest would not create a rebellion-like situation as it would be against national and provincial interests.Shafqat, who returned to the National Assembly from a Lahore constituency, told a questioner that his party wished that both federal and the provincial governments would devise a comprehensive strategy vis-à-vis drone hits.KP Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, who had come to inquire after the party chairman, said the PTI would adopt a clear policy on drones though protecting territorial limits of the country was federal government’s job.Replying to a question about talks with the Taliban, he said though formulating foreign policy was federation’s responsibility, he personally supported a dialogue with the militants for restoring peace in the province and the country.Mr Qaiser said although law and order was a big challenge, his party accepted the challenge and would make KP a ‘model province’.Law and order, education, and sports activities for youth would be priorities of the KP government, he*added.
:lol::lol::lol:

Thats called immature funny politics of PTI, by opposing in KpK drone attacks & in fedrl of bieng keeping low about them?
Is this going to finish the drone attacks on KPK?
Who are they fooling now, ohh NAYA KpK?:lol::lol::lol:

KpK peoples hoshiyar, all this crap chest thumping about stopping drones is just a political drama, by PTI to save its frist govt from the anger of the peoples, but in reality they will not do, anything about it!
Thats called kaptan ka haspatal muk-muka!

At least you have accepted that drones in FATA are a federal issue.

You are starting to learn.

PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’
‘PTI won’t exploit centre on drones’ | Newspaper | DAWN.COM

LAHORE, June 2: The Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf says though it strongly opposes US drone attacks, its Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government will not create a rebellion like-situation in the province against the federal government.“We’ll protest and raise the (drone) issue in the assemblies and make the (federal) government realise that drone attacks are unacceptable to the people, particularly those in tribal areas,” PTI’s former information secretary Shafqat Mahmood told the media outside party chairman Imran Khan’s Zaman Park residence here on Sunday.He, however, hastened to add that the protest would not create a rebellion-like situation as it would be against national and provincial interests.Shafqat, who returned to the National Assembly from a Lahore constituency, told a questioner that his party wished that both federal and the provincial governments would devise a comprehensive strategy vis-à-vis drone hits.KP Assembly Speaker Asad Qaiser, who had come to inquire after the party chairman, said the PTI would adopt a clear policy on drones though protecting territorial limits of the country was federal government’s job.Replying to a question about talks with the Taliban, he said though formulating foreign policy was federation’s responsibility, he personally supported a dialogue with the militants for restoring peace in the province and the country.Mr Qaiser said although law and order was a big challenge, his party accepted the challenge and would make KP a ‘model province’.Law and order, education, and sports activities for youth would be priorities of the KP government, he*added.
:lol::lol::lol:

you are twisting and skewing the Interpretation too much, all they are saying is that they will protest and raise their voice in a decent manner.
But i think you want some sort of riot?

Thats called immature funny politics of PTI, by opposing in KpK drone attacks & in fedrl of bieng keeping low about them?
Is this going to finish the drone attacks on KPK?
Who are they fooling now, ohh NAYA KpK?:lol::lol::lol:

:cuckoo:
I think unless they burn some buses and kill some innocent, you won't register that issue in the parliament?

Lets recall that NO ONE voted for PTI to take advantage of political talking points --- PTI supporters on this forum should understand that this Drone business focus is an attempt to derail PTI even further - first the rigging mess in Punjab and Karachi, then handing KPK, a hot potato and now this attempt to change the focus of what the PTI promised - Remember people will be judging PTI on ending corruption, on management, not mismanagement of the KPK economy, on the Changes brought about in the education system to ensure the same curriculum world quality for all students.

Please keep your focus.

Lets recall that NO ONE voted for PTI to take advantage of political talking points --- PTI supporters on this forum should understand that this Drone business focus is an attempt to derail PTI even further - first the rigging mess in Punjab and Karachi, then handing KPK, a hot potato and now this attempt to change the focus of what the PTI promised - Remember people will be judging PTI on ending corruption, on management, not mismanagement of the KPK economy, on the Changes brought about in the education system to ensure the same curriculum world quality for all students.

Please keep your focus.

Well that's the story in a nutshell, at the end of the day we will judge them by their performance in those areas you highlighted.
Media's role will be very important too

Well, they will do what is possible under KPK Govt and support any move by Federal...

Well, they will do what is possible under KPK Govt and support any move by Federal...

That's mighty white of them but they were not elected to make excuses of "what is possible under KPK govt" -- The heck with politics of drones - focus on PTI manifesto. A success in KPK will resonate more loudly than this silly drone politics and lets keep the focus, there is the entire Pakistan to win, not just KPK.

At least you have accepted that drones in FATA are a federal issue.

You are starting to learn.

I Am Teaching This Since Day 1, to Kids Like you That Stupid Chest Thumping about The Dam Drones Will get PTI Into A Bloody Political ! Terror Trap?
Just Yesterday It All Has started With Killing Of A Just Made MPA of PTI From Hangu?
If It Was A Fedrl Issue, Why Thn Khan Shb Started giving Statments To Shooting down Drones? Just Because To Put Shireen Mazari In Parliment, & Let fuzia Kicked Away, What The Point If Cant Do A Dime About It?
Dont Ask Dam Question To Me, Ask Your Beloved playboy?

I Am Teaching This Since Day 1, to Kids Like you That Stupid Chest Thumping about The Dam Drones Will get PTI Into A Bloody Political ! Terror Trap?
Just Yesterday It All Has started With Killing Of A Just Made MPA of PTI From Hangu?
If It Was A Fedrl Issue, Why Thn Khan Shb Started giving Statments To Shooting down Drones? Just Because To Put Shireen Mazari In Parliment, & Let fuzia Kicked Away, What The Point If Cant Do A Dime About It?
Dont Ask Dam Question To Me, Ask Your Beloved playboy?

I would only ask you to grow up and stop whining. Accept PTI as a reality. :lol:

I would only ask you to grow up and stop whining. Accept PTI as a reality. :lol:

Sure A Reality In The Dream World, of ÌK Who Dont Hve Any Political & Adminstrative Experince?
It Was Same Reality That 11 May Tusunami Will Sweep Pakistan & Now We Shoot Down Drones In KpK?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure A Reality In The Dream World, of ÌK Who Dont Hve Any Political & Adminstrative Experince?
It Was Same Reality That 11 May Tusunami Will Sweep Pakistan & Now We Shoot Down Drones In KpK?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Shoot drones in KPK. They operate in FATA dumbas$.

i have said it many times they are all the same, PTI should have blocked Nato supply as soon as they took oath in kpk,,, Drones are making KPK Unstable,,,,,,,, ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY OTHER WISE,,,,,,,,,,,,SOon we will have syria like situation in next 3 years IF Politicians incompetence stayed unchecked......................

Shoot drones in KPK. They operate in FATA dumbas$.

This Time I Am Forgiving You But Next Time I Wont! Watch Your Dam Mouth!
Wakeup Go To The Nearest Dam Bazar In Your Dam Town Buy A Good Map Of Pakistan ! Thn Hve A good Look At It, Let Me Know After Where You Can Locate Fata, Near Karachi? Right?

Back
Top Bottom