PTI, PMLN, PPP with ghaddars(traitors)

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BkNd5BRIUAArL_N.jpg

BkKthwgCEAAfa9l.jpg:large

The most beneficiary from Musharraf (the ghaddar) was MQM. National Reconciliation Order (NRO) rings some bells? No? Let me remind you of few things, here is MQM's love for Musharraf (the ghaddar):

Musharraf being targeted because he is 'Muhajir': MQM chief

NRO: 3576 criminal cases against Altaf, others withdrawn

MQM benefited the most from NRO - DAWN.COM

Literally thousands criminal cases against your top MQM leadership were removed under NRO.

Apart from that, since decades now. MQM has been sitting in lap of every govt so far, including with Musharraf's govt. What would you call that? @darkinsky :woot:

The most beneficiary from Musharraf (the ghaddar) was MQM. National Reconciliation Order (NRO) rings some bells? No? Let me remind you of few things, here is MQM's love for Musharraf (the ghaddar):

Literally thousands criminal cases against your top MQM leadership were removed under NRO.

Apart from that, since decades now. MQM has been sitting in lap of every govt so far, including with Musharraf's govt. What would you call that? @darkinsky :woot:

a case of misreporting, MQM infact boycotted NRO and got its cases resolved before NRO through proper legal proceedings

Atleast mqm is not ahsan faramosh like ppp, pmln, juif & anp :lol:
Disclaimer: do not assume me a worker of mqm :woot:

a case of misreporting, MQM infact boycotted NRO and got its cases resolved before NRO through proper legal proceedings
I think this is disinformation i just found the news. check it out.
MQM, PML-Q, PML-F oppose NRO
@Jazzbot

this should stop now, too many time too much of it
sensible people will not reply to this anymore

:lol:

And then sat in Mushi's lap for 5 years through proper legal proceedings?? :laugh:

At least IK, PMLN and PPP were not part of Musharraf's govt. Have some shame if you have any..

Check dates

Published 2 Nov, 2009

14 Nov, 2009
3576 criminal cases against Altaf, others withdrawn

19 Nov, 2009

Rest you can figure out yourself.. :smokin:

NA session was held on 3rd november. if mqm announced that they will oppose the bill it was dated 2nd november.
after opposed the bill i think conspiracy took place.
Ok if mqm got benefited but they opposed. shouldnt you appreciate to them on this move :azn:

:lol:

And then sat in Mushi's lap for 5 years through proper legal proceedings?? :laugh:

At least IK, PMLN and PPP were not part of Musharraf's govt. Have some shame if you have any..

but they still fought local government elections when MQM didn't? MQM boycotted local government elections because mush had not brought democracy and parliamentary system back then and your allies jamaat islami also fought LG elections and got elected in karachi?

faryal talpur got elected as nazima?

all the parties including imran were in the parliament created by musharraf?

Check dates

Published 2 Nov, 2009

14 Nov, 2009
3576 criminal cases against Altaf, others withdrawn

19 Nov, 2009

Rest you can figure out yourself.. :smokin:

NA session was held on 3rd november. if mqm announced that they will oppose the bill it was dated 2nd november.
after opposed the bill i think conspiracy took place.
Ok if mqm got benefited but they opposed. shouldnt you appreciate to them on this move :azn:

They do a lot of circus by going round and round in circles. So appreciate after seeing whole picture, and in MQM's case there's always some picture left. If I'd wanted to appreciate MQM's move to leave PPP's corrupt govt, then I was to appreciate it a gazillion times. That too in just 5 years.. :lol:

About this, the conspiracy took place against MQM? But by who? Musharraf was with MQM, PML-Q was with MQM, rest of parties at that time were so weak. May be someone from mars conspired against heavenly MQM, then? :woot:

but they still fought local government elections when MQM didn't? MQM boycotted local government elections because mush had not brought democracy and parliamentary system back then and your allies jamaat islami also fought LG elections and got elected in karachi?

faryal talpur got elected as nazima?

all the parties including imran were in the parliament created by musharraf?

Crap.

The local bodies election in Mushi's time were not on party basis, so there goes your false claim down the drain. Come again.

About IK and other parties being in the parliament during Mushi's time, that election was legal and MQM was also in that parliament, infact MQM was in the cabinet too. What are you trying to do here?

MQM was sitting on laps of Mushy during his time in office...... Hamam mein sub nangay and pointing finger at each other saying dekho Nanga Baysharam.... ironic:drag:

Crap.
The local bodies election in Mushi's time were not on party basis, so there goes your false claim down the drain. Come again.

lol, then how did faryal talpur (PPP) and naimatullah khan (JI) got elected?

About IK and other parties being in the parliament during Mushi's time, that election was legal and MQM was also in that parliament, infact MQM was in the cabinet too. What are you trying to do here?

lol, just as im saying that all parties were acting in the parliament in a legal way, what imran tried to do by meeting mush was the real traitor thing

MQM was sitting on laps of Mushy during his time in office...... Hamam mein sub nangay and pointing finger at each other saying dekho Nanga Baysharam.... ironic:drag:

if hamaam me sab hain tu bhai why only separate mush and call him ghaddar, it should be done with every PTI, PML and PPP guy

lol, then how did faryal talpur (PPP) and naimatullah khan (JI) got elected?

you are cherry picking, everyone was free to contest elections as independent. Is it that hard to understand for you?

Back
Top Bottom