What's new

PTI must change its leader

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
on the recent events of rigging in intra party elections, corruption charges, rise of mafia in its top core and imran khan unable to manage and even punish those corrupt people, financial irregularties, punish those corrupt KPK ministers and other charges etc

i think imran khan should step down and let a more capable guy take over PTI

its all for the greatest interest of PTI and their supporters

i can't see PTI sink like that, tsunami has not even reached the shore and it has already subsided its all imran khan's fault

he has let feudals and corrupt mafia take over PTI, it should be a platform for middle class people not fake degree holders, feudals, thse who bought PTI seats for 30 million rupees

imran khan has not the capability to lead PTI to success, he has already failed when he invested billion rupees and didn't win the elections

Bcg6GUSCAAATh6U.jpg:large

5BDwT.jpg

Last edited:
He has stood by his words which matters the most. Every man has failings.

standing is not the real deal, until unless it bears some fruit

heads all should be flexible and not rigid

imran has hurt the PTI a lot, its time PTI chooses new leader, i think PTI should seriously start considering that if it wants to survive

Like Altaf 'bhai', Sharifs, Bhuttos etc

what kind of emperor is altaf who didn't even ran for any office? no bro altaf is not an emperor, imran will become another sharif if he doesn't step down, let PTI flourish into some idea or ideology and not a face like sharifs

ideology is more important than sharifs, presently ur party is being ruled by mafias not genuine people, all genuine people have either been silenced or they have left PTI, search miraj khan and his videos on PTI u'll understand it

PTI needs an enormous revamp, you may sideline me as being a troll and mocker and PTI basher but its the reality and the sooner u guys realise the better for you

Last edited:
A two or three years ago if you asked me, I'd say, impossible IK is PTI.
But they've come a long way since then. And I bet you, that if the PTI supporters, or other leaders wanted him out and voice that opinion through a poll, he will step down, say what you will about PTI, it is the most democratic party in all of Pakistan, by the book.

A two or three years ago if you asked me, I'd say, impossible IK is PTI.
But they've come a long way since then. And I bet you, that if the PTI supporters, or other leaders wanted him out and voice that opinion through a poll, he will step down, say what you will about PTI, it is the most democratic party in all of Pakistan, by the book.
sure prove it, last time seen IK was the one throwing out pakistani americans, who donated 3 million USD to the running of the party in pakistan, that was a horrible show itself?

without IMRAN , PTI would be called INSAAF LEAGUE, cause then it would be just like that?
sorry its not briton, & its not british democracy?
face the reality, without IMRAN, peoples never, ever have voted to PTI!
its southeast asian traditional way of politics, & its not changed yet?

without IMRAN , PTI would be called INSAAF LEAGUE, cause then it would be just like that?
sorry its not briton, & its not british democracy?
face the reality, without IMRAN, peoples never, ever have voted to PTI!
its southeast asian traditional way of politics, & its not changed yet?

Without Imran sure, PTI would lose tremendously.
But the PTI that has been built as a party, is the strongest, most stable party in all of Pakistan, not like the monarchy parties.
Should Imran be gone for whatever reason in the next 5, 10, or 15 years. The party he leaves behind will live off people power, for good or for worse. And do remember just who it is PTI's support and vote-bank is propped up by.

And about British democracy, there's a reason why this type of democracy hasn't failed here in hundreds of years (arguably). And in Pakistan where the monarchy like so called 'democratic' parties crumble before regular dictatorships and military rule.

Without Imran sure, PTI would lose tremendously.
But the PTI that has been built as a party, is the strongest, most stable party in all of Pakistan, not like the monarchy parties.
Should Imran be gone for whatever reason in the next 5, 10, or 15 years. The party he leaves behind will live off people power, for good or for worse. And do remember just who it is PTI's support and vote-bank is propped up by.

And about British democracy, there's a reason why this type of democracy hasn't failed here in hundreds of years (arguably). And in Pakistan where the monarchy like so called 'democratic' parties crumble before regular dictatorships and military rule.
it all going to happen to PTI too, & PTI isnt the strongest political party of pakistan?
maybe you wont like that, but reality is, with all of votes still, imran cant find a seat in NA as a main opposition leader?
facts are facts?
history is history you will find yourself , opposing young suleman khan as PTI centrl leader soon!

Back
Top Bottom