What's new

PTI leaders, Tahirul Qadri hold talks over reconstitution of ECP

Tameem

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
483475_145890602236793_1381625123_n.jpg

LAHORE: Top leaders of Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) met Minhajul Quran International (MQI) chief Dr Tahirul Qadri in Lahore on Wednesday to discuss their reservations over the current Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP).

PTI president Makhdoom Javed Hashmi told the media that the reservations were only discussed during the meeting, but the final decision will be taken by his party regarding the petition being filed in the Supreme Court by Qadri for the reconstitution of the election commission.

PTI vice chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi said that a transparent ECP is crucial for the upcoming elections, “but the government claims that it cannot dissolve the election commission as it is against Article 209”. He said that Qadri explained to his party leaders that his argument is not about dissolving the commission, but he considers the constitution of the commission as “unlawful”.

“We will raise the question of composition and constitution of the election commission,” he said.

He also denied giving comments against Qadri’s long march in Islamabad and said that it was the party’s democratic right for as long as the protest remained peaceful and under the ambit of the law.

Qadri said that after a long time, two institutions in the country – the judiciary and the army – were working in favour of democracy. “If these two institutions can work for these causes, then the political leadership should also show maturity.”

He said that he was going to the Supreme Court because there was no winning or losing there. “Only the law wins there… Our right is to go the court, taking a decision is their job. We will implement whatever decision the court takes.”

Qadri also clarified that the petition was only being filed by his party Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT).
PTI leaders, Tahirul Qadri hold talks over reconstitution of ECP – The Express Tribune

Pohnchee Vaheen pe Khaaak; Jehan ka Khameeeer Tha:rofl:

Very refreshing for PMLn, after failled dharna in ISB?lol lol lol

tameem are you a paid PMLN goon, because i dunno why u spend the ganja's propaganda and waste your precious little time like that?

What is the opinion of PTI activists of pdf?

Another stupid decision by PTI, discuss ECP issues with political parties why outsider and master of muk muka jahil-ul-qadri. :sick:
Pata nahi kia pee rakha ha PTI walo ne.

Political parties shall be ban in Pakistan, incl PTI.

Another stupid decision by PTI, discuss ECP issues with political parties why outsider and master of muk muka jahil-ul-qadri. :sick:

Other political parties? PPP and PMLN they are master of mukk mukka, they want only votes and loot poor people. Pti has done the right decision.

Yeah Tameem may be a paid PMLN paid person but for PTI you do not need to be a paid person to spread their hate, all you need to be an a s s hole.

Wonder when Imran, Qadri, Chaudhries will form a grand alliance under their head Mushraff

I think, rightly or wrongly the raw political matters in PTI are left with JH and SMQ to decides (remember, Ik barred by JH to side with PMLN just recently) and exactly that leaves IK just out of his usual and trademark rythem for quite sometime everybody witnessed.

I don't think PTI as a popular party of youth will survives too long, if this scenario persists:no:

Those who were mocking TUQ within Pti, must be holding there head in embarrassment...I mean after all Pti leadership is meeting TUQ...the same person who was affectionately called padri. I guess everyone makes mistakes, best thing is to unite under the faction of justice and destroy these criminals who are the real enemies of Pakistan.

I don't think PTI as a popular party of youth will survives too long, if this scenario persists

You must be a oracle reader who can look into the future...if so then Sharif's judgement day is coming soon, just like that pathetic march they tried to conduct recently...epic failure.

Yeah Tameem may be a paid PMLN paid person but for PTI you do not need to be a paid person to spread their hate, all you need to be an a s s hole.

I would rather be an asshole then sell my soul for few bucks...for me pride and honor is the most important thing, not increasing my bank account.

IK is an honest man, he does not chase women like Kim Barker, plus he does not steal and humiliate the poor by using state apparatus on civilians.

Dont worry guys, This tuq tuq who is a crowd puller in Pakistan, would be dealt with by anti democracy forces.
This is for those who dont like him.

And those who like him, are asking the intrigue question of Senior Qadri's endorsment of Modi and his (Qadri) endorsing of Holy Gita - a total shirk, as reported in press.

Any which way, the guy does not stand a chance.....

But!

Why are pakistanis following him in droves despite knowing all this?

Just because they know, he can build the bridges between Indian n Pakistan without any bloodshed, because Qadri does not believe in Jihad as it seems.

Let the people of Pakistan decide on their own.....

Dont worry guys, This tuq tuq who is a crowd puller in Pakistan, would be dealt with by anti democracy forces.
This is for those who dont like him.

And those who like him, are asking the intrigue question of Senior Qadri's endorsment of Modi and his (Qadri) endorsing of Holy Gita - a total shirk, as reported in press.

Any which way, the guy does not stand a chance.....

But!

Why are pakistanis following him in droves despite knowing all this?

Just because they know, he can build the bridges between Indian n Pakistan without any bloodshed, because Qadri does not believe in Jihad as it seems.

Let the people of Pakistan decide on their own.....

the important question is not pakistani believing or not in jehad, but the mother india believing in holy hindu conquest of its rightful land called pakistan

Back
Top Bottom