What's new

PTI firing at victory rally of PMLN PK45 injures 3 youths

now that is just cheap cant they just accept their defeat?? they will lose respect with this :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

now that is just cheap cant they just accept their defeat?? they will lose respect with this :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
will lose respect ???they Pathetic morons have already lost all respect dignity n credibility ....... #Ik has gone Mad for his thirst of power ..n #pity ian goons r crossing every social norm in order to satisfy his thirst ... i wonder where #KPK will stand in coming years .......

will lose respect ???they Pathetic morons have already lost all respect dignity n credibility ....... #Ik has gone Mad for his thirst of power ..n #pity ian goons r crossing every social norm in order to satisfy his thirst ... i wonder where #KPK will stand in coming years .......

will lose respect... a bit that is remaining

Zohra Apa ko mar ke Ek seat jitne walon ke liye tou ye Ek normal baat hai.

tweet kay ilawa koi news source hi batado yaan tweet say hi kam chalana hay

tabdeeli aa hi gye na akhir kar, agar Pakistan me nehe aye to kya hua PTI main to aa gye hay.

Yeah right agar PTI wale tweet krien to wo 100% authentic News hoti hai or koi or Tweet kre to NEWS ka Link chahye :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::mad::mad:

I will believe it when i see a news source. I dont believe tweets be it from PTI, N or MQM or any other party. Its like facebook status so honestly i dont believe it however if it did happen then its a shame but blame the guy that did it not PTI.

bhai sab jhut bol rahe hain PTI is a very innocent party they wont hurt a fly

PTI is clean party

baby-bath.jpg

Back
Top Bottom