PS twin seater JF-17

Myth_buster_1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
21a171553988b8146f9f9d37c939f44d.jpg

the credit goes to timberwolf:cheers: who has made only 7 posts since 2006:P

Ummm.. i prefer quality over quantity:P Actually i only started posting three days before.

P.s. i had already posted it yesterday in older thread for Twin seater JF-17 Comrade, there was no need to open a new thread. Waste of band width u know .

peace V,,

Last edited:
Did you use the Iranian F-14 some how?

Nope, IIRAF F-14 has brown, yellow-brown and green color . The aircraft i used was f-16 D-blk 52, had USAF markings and Camo. much alike IDF F-16I. Dont know since when USAF started to use such camo ? I'll post the pic if someone's interested.

Nope, IIRAF F-14 has brown, yellow-brown and green color . The aircraft i used was f-16 D-blk 52, had USAF markings and Camo. much alike IDF F-16I. Dont know since when USAF started to use such camo ? I'll post the pic if someone's interested.

brother you have done a great job! infact that must have been IDAF cammo undergoing tests in USA and the air force insignia changes to USAF same happened to PAF F-16s.

this picture is great!
0214e4720cfc04269247b5e1ce10ce9b.jpg

btw... did you use Mirage-2000 twin seater? again it looks great! very close to reality! and hope the actual twin seater is like urs!

brother you have done a great job! infact that must have been IDAF cammo undergoing tests in USA and the air force insignia changes to USAF same happened to PAF F-16s.

this picture is great!
0214e4720cfc04269247b5e1ce10ce9b.jpg

btw... did you use Mirage-2000 twin seater? again it looks great! very close to reality! and hope the actual twin seater is like urs!

Much obliged janab !

Nope, it's Rafale's . No wonder looks so great . i tried it with Mirage 2000, Eurofighter and RAfale . In the end RAfale's was the best suited to our Thunder. u can view them HERE

Much obliged janab !

Nope, it's Rafale's . No wonder looks so great . i tried it with Mirage 2000, Eurofighter and RAfale . In the end RAfale's was the best suited to our Thunder. u can view them HERE

ooee busss ker yaar!:rofl:
thats just great! tell me which program you are using.

ba3b30267cb6771e136819a67a1fa36a.jpg

Thunder Loaded with Ra'ad . :enjoy:

hey nice effort.
but i dough Aim-120 will ever be used on JF-17s. try fitting MICA or SD-10 and also you need to fix the way how RAAD is written but it will still look nice without it.

and keep playing around with different paint schemes.

hey nice effort.
but i dough Aim-120 will ever be used on JF-17s. try fitting MICA or SD-10 and also you need to fix the way how RAAD is written but it will still look nice without it.

and keep playing around with different paint schemes.

PAF's 2009 calender has f-16 blk 52 pics on it. SO, defenitly PAF is eagerly waiting for its Eff-Solaa's and with them will come AMRAAM's. So i doubt that all 500 AIM-120's are to be used on f-16's. THey will definetly be integrated with JF-17 and FC-20. As PAF has done earlier with AIM-9 missiles.

Well, to tell u the truth, i was too lazy to search for sd-10 as i already had a pic of Gripen with Aim-120 so i just made good use of that . :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom