What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

You need to ask your friends about it. When they supplied automatic weapons, night visions, Snipers to TTP in Swat, and our PA were not having same. Or you can go through case study how TTP targets their victims? May be Musharaf Attacks, BB Attacks, of IG Sindh, so many occasions. And they couldn't do same in swat which is less secure as compare to ISL, KHI, or Lahore. I don't know who shot who, but I know that she wasn't the only one who was shot, and she wasn't the only one who was injured. And last not least, I know what does real bullet can do to the skull, and Mallalla wound wasn't something similar.

Yes I know, like I know Afghan Taliban are not controlled by them. Tamil Tigers were not, assam dacoits are not, somalian pirates are not.

I do my own research usually so I am not found propagating bizarre and weird conspiracy theories like these , anywhere . Pakistanis have long cleared Swat and drove off militants from the area , a few hit-and-run attack are all , are what they have left now . I am not trying to defend Americans here , I know perfectly well that the TTP isn't self sustaining and cant operate without foreign support , just how do you assume that ? How ? Maybe , now you would like to tell me , if the intended victims were neutralized in all cases and were there failures just like anything else , disproving your ridiculous point of ' Taliban never miss a shot ! ' ? Probably , you missed that part in your ' case studies ' to declare the perfection of terrorists .

Of course you dont , you just assume that the girl shot herself with a bullet and now you are confused , where did she shoot because somehow you did see her wounds except what I was shown on the media and got all the Computed Topography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans to make a final conclusion on your conspiracy theory here . @Hyperion Haven't there been cases where soldiers survived even after bullets hit their skull ?

Who said anything about her , being the only one who was shot or wounded ? She was shot while trying to promote education for women , something which the Mullah brigade doesn't like , hence the distinction otherwise people are killed and injured in terrorists attacks daily , aren't they ? .

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally KNOW a person who shot himself in the mouth, through the head and survived. Life and death are sole domain of the Almighty.

I do my own research usually so I am not found propagating bizarre and weird conspiracy theories like these . Pakistanis have long cleared Swat and drove off militants from the area , a few hit-and-run attack are all , are what they have left now . I am not trying to defend Americans here , I know perfectly well that the TTP isn't self sustaining and cant operate without foreign support , just how do you assume that ? How ? Maybe , now you would like to tell me , if the intended victims were neutralized in all cases and were there failures just like anything else , disproving your ridiculous point of ' Taliban never miss a shot ! ' ? Probably , you missed that part in your ' case studies ' to declare the perfection of terrorists .

Of course you dont , you just assume that the girl shot herself with a bullet and now you are confused , where did she shoot because somehow you did see her wounds except what I was shown on the media and got all the Computed Topography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging scans to make a final conclusion on your conspiracy theory here . @Hyperion Haven't there been cases where soldiers survived even after bullets hit their skull ?

Who said anything about her , being the only one who was shot or wounded ? She was shot while trying to promote education for women , something which the Mullah brigade doesn't like , hence the distinction otherwise people are killed and injured in terrorists attacks daily , aren't they ? .

@Patriots

Malala Yousufzai isn't the only Pakistani women/girl to receive global recognition . CIA does have enough on its plate , not to start a conspiracy against Pakistanis to get some goddamn education !

You talk about ' getting facts ' , whilst ignoring the facts , the whole time ? Amazing , eh ?

Life and death are sole domain of the Almighty.

But apparently , sir , according to Mr @Fracker , that job has been outsourced to Taliban by Allah and they do not miss a single shot too , having neutralized all their intended victims until now and boasting a success rate of 99.99 .... % .

LOL.... jiss ko Allah rakhay, ussay kon chakhay...... I couldn't even kill my own dog with an AK, right in front of me. It shattered one of it's legs, however, the bastard survived. Mr. Fracker needs to start praying to the almighty Talibs, if his belief in them is so profound. Wanker.

But apparently , sir , according to Mr @Fracker , that job has been outsourced to Taliban by Allah and they do not miss a single shot too , having neutralized all their intended victims until now and boasting a success rate of 99.99 .... % .

Don't be. Pakistan itself defies logic for it's right to existence after so many debacles........ one after the other..... after another..... after another...... :D

"Yeh to hota hai, barray barray mulkon main"

God himself runs Pakistan from his throne , because we aren't up to the job . Remember that .

LOL.... jiss ko Allah rakhay, ussay kon chakhay...... I couldn't even kill my own dog with an AK, right in front of me. It shattered one of it's legs, however, the bastard survived. Mr. Fracker needs to start praying to the almighty Talibs, if his belief in them is so profound. Wanker.

Lets make it the great seal of Taliban empire run by the God chosen one-eyed Mullah Omar , then .

In Taliban speramus ( In Taliban , we Trust )

Taliban omnipotens, audacibus annue coeptis
( Almighty Taliban , favor my bold undertakings )

God himself runs Pakistan from his throne , because we aren't up to the job . Remember that .

It is ridiculous that a young girl whose wish to study has been turned into the most despicable imaginative theories in an effort to promote the idea that Pakistan/Islam is under siege.. no wonder people dont take that concept seriously even when it is truly the case. There's one thing about connecting the dots in sequence.. and one in connecting them up randomly and saying it makes sense.

Sure, her father is a human being and may have succumbed to the idea of PR and monetary support for himself and his family.. but the girl was innocent from the start.. and even now is not aware of the many PR and media pressures that latch onto one in such a position. Even if at this stage her father succumbed to a foreign powers influence....

WHO LET HER SUFFER HERE??.. US DUMB, DUFFER, UNAPPRECIATIVE , LOW GRADE, CHEAP , PAKISTANIS who use religion and ideology like toilet paper to wipe our cumulative craps.

It is ridiculous that a young girl whose wish to study has been turned into the most despicable imaginative theories in an effort to promote the idea that Pakistan/Islam is under siege.. no wonder people dont take that concept seriously even when it is truly the case. There's one thing about connecting the dots in sequence.. and one in connecting them up randomly and saying it makes sense.

Sure, her father is a human being and may have succumbed to the idea of PR and monetary support for himself and his family.. but the girl was innocent from the start.. and even now is not aware of the many PR and media pressures that latch onto one in such a position. Even if at this stage her father succumbed to a foreign powers influence....

WHO LET HER SUFFER HERE??.. US DUMB, DUFFER, UNAPPRECIATIVE , LOW GRADE, CHEAP , PAKISTANIS who use religion and ideology like toilet paper to wipe our cumulative craps.

To be honest , I am seriously shocked after seeing the comments of some of my dear countrymen about a terrorist attack victim being considered as an CIA agent with the most bizarre and ridiculous conspiracy theories , I have ever heard . This severe ' intellectual crisis ' is disturbing and worrisome . I mean , how does it even make the remotest of sense ? The brave girl spent weeks in Intensive Care Unit and her recovery was only made possible , because she received the best possible treatment in U.K . How is her recovery , symbolism as promoter of women education and now International recognition , an attack on Islam and the moral values of Pakistanis by any means ? How and why can people find a religious angle to everything ? Keep on crying ' Wolf , Wolf ' falsely and people will start to get desensitized so when the wolf comes in reality , nobody would take you seriously . This is exactly what is happening .

Its possible , not unlikely . But even that accusation has never been proven , what if his father used to work for a foreign NGO ? I do not know the validity of this claim . A lot of Pakistanis do , are they all traitors and paid agents of CIA ? These single digit IQ people are failing to comprehend the mentality and general understanding of the world of a 16 year old little girl from a backward area of Pakistan . Because , apparently CIA/Jews trained her well enough before asking her to shoot herself in the head !

We did , sir ! Let there be no shame , in admitting our failures . The time for coverups is well past , now is the time to rethink our actions and consequences . Because , only through understanding , can there be recovery . The girl just wanted to study here and we couldn't even allow her to do that . Religion is more precious than human lives for some , even when the same religion asks for the same to be valued above anything else .

Unbeknownst to young Malala, she was picked up, groomed and her sincere intentions exploited by the world’s most notorious intelligence agency.

What did the "most notorious intelligence agency" got by exploiting her intentions??

And i also disagree with this word nototrious for any intel agencey as i feel its their job nothing notorious about it.

Later on, Malala was picked up and ‘moulded’ by various NGOs (dastardly as most of them always are). This led to a growing mass projection on print and electronic media. And as feared, she now became highly endangered as heretics had set their eyes on her.
Let us pause here for a minute: There are scores of extraordinary Pakistani kids who blog online, write diaries in publications and appear on TV. Then why was Malala the only selected candidate? There are several reasons for this. Most importantly, Malala had gradually been groomed into an icon of young, female resistance against tyranny and oppression in her fight for the right to education.
Secondly, she garnered great influence as she was routinely invited by a variety of senior government, military, diplomatic and HR officials especially the US...... continued

Read Complete Article here goo.gl/7BiKl (copy and paste in browser to open)

Let me know what do you think about Malala Yousufzai
?

Many here in KP including media believe and claim that she was a mouth piece or rather presented as mouth piece to say all those things against terrorists exposing them which no other person NOT even males were willing to say.

You mentioned that she was groomed by many well let me tell you many here ;) believe that these "so many groomers also include our own khakis as well" .

Many also believe and some claim that her diaries for BBC were written by her father. (again i find nothing wrong with it as whoever wrote those. These had highlighted terrorism of TTP and their acts against education.).

You said many children/kids blog well NO only elites' kids do that so lets not ask crediting them as Malala.

Whatever the theories or truth is the fact remains that Malala was pushed in the LINE OF FIRE or standing in the line of fire and she deserves all the attention and awards for that.

It's actually true.

Everyone should just pause for a minute and think, why just her - there are scores of girls who undergo the hardships that she's gone through, so many school going girls have been killed or injured - so why just her.

Why just her? Because she was living in an area which was under terrorists' siege where even males were shyt scared to speak but her father took the risk of bringing her in fore front.

All the best Malala. God bless you. Fate/destiny has own plans as planned by Allah. Your stand brought good future for your family and also highlighted Pakistani females' education woes.

Back
Top Bottom