What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

@Aeronaut

shut this goddam thread down

Incredible -- On the other hand, mods have only themselves to blame == by continuing to close down threads that make Pakistanis uncomfortable, then propagate a weaker Pakistani -- I'm uncomfortable, this Indecent, this is Anti-Islam my religion has been insulted -- so Pakistani posters are simply not understanding that in a discussion forum, one must discuss with reason and not rely on emotion as a source - emotions are like so much wind, they pass.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read the second line. By Taliban I meant generalize, but you want to be specific, then answer is there.

Oh yeah? Really?
I mean there are Baboons and there are Baboons. Just as there are different kinds of Talibaboons.
And in your part of the world; you even make differences between "Good Talibaboons" and "Bad Talibaboons" or between "Our Talibaboons" and "Their Talibaboons".
Is that what you're trying to say?

Oh yeah? Really?
I mean there are Baboons and there are Baboons. Just as there are different kinds of Talibaboons.
And in your part of the world; you even make differences between "Good Talibaboons" and "Bad Talibaboons" or between "Our Talibaboons" and "Their Talibaboons".

No I am not, that's why I said... Read my post again...

Oh yeah? Really?

No I am not, that's why I said... Read my post again...

Fortunately for us PKKH has bid us 'khuda hafiz' for some time now. Sparing us from encountering his "bilge".

I would say "good riddance" but I actually miss the entertainment value of their rants.

I'm willing to send you some buckets of popcorn. I have a truck-load of it. It does come in handy on pdf.

Thank you, but I would prefer fresh popcorn, drizzled with butter right off the machine. You are right, it does come in handy here, sometimes.

No...Mr.Zulfiqar..I want to see that why they are accusing a 15 years old girl working for CIA?
If they claim that she is CIA's tool..then I will say thankyou to CIA,as they are projecting a very good image of Pakistani women who are bold,strong,determine...posses dexterity and eager to give lives for the cause of light:rofl:

Pakistani women have already good image ... Don't worry ... Our ladies are virtuous except so-called moderate & enlightened people ... Our ladies could not be compared like west or our neighbor ... Nobody accused directly 15 years old girl nor she is alone in whole world ... BTW she has parents who used their daughter for personal interest ... Look how they have been picked from backward area Swat & now living in UK :pop: And enjoy protocol too ;) Bro don't be silly and get the facts ... If you believe that TTP are paid CIA touts then why did they shoot their beloved Malala..???? Did Obama condole with for Arfa Karim..????? Madonna was in concert while she got news that a Pakistani girl shot down by Taliban ... She immediately dedicated her song to Malala ... Why didn't she dedicated her song to Arfa Karim cause her death ... Because she was a ordinary be very much talented Pakistani girl ... Why did they need to tribute her...???????

Pakistani women have already good image ... Don't worry ... Our ladies are virtuous except so-called moderate & enlightened people ... Our ladies could not be compared like west or our neighbor ... Nobody accused directly 15 years old girl nor she is alone in whole world ... BTW she has parents who used their daughter for personal interest ... Look how they have been picked from backward area Swat & now living in UK :pop: And enjoy protocol too ;) Bro don't be silly and get the facts ... If you believe that TTP are paid CIA touts then why did they shoot their beloved Malala..???? Did Obama condole with for Arfa Karim..????? Madonna was in concert while she got news that a Pakistani girl shot down by Taliban ... She immediately dedicated her song to Malala ... Why didn't she dedicated her song to Arfa Karim cause her death ... Because she was a ordinary be very much talented Pakistani girl ... Why did they need to tribute her...???????

Because Malala was targeted by their worse enemies Taliban,she is promoting a cause..carrying a mission,Arfa wasn't....while Arfa Karim died of natural death.
second,Arfa also received recognition globally,and others too..not Malala alone.
Americans doesn't need to use a girl as a tool,we have already opened our doors for them.:lol:
and even if they are..as you claim,then I don't think so that this reaction can be useful...make counter tricks like them..:rofl:

You need to ask your friends about it. When they supplied automatic weapons, night visions, Snipers to TTP in Swat, and our PA were not having same. Or you can go through case study how TTP targets their victims? May be Musharaf Attacks, BB Attacks, of IG Sindh, so many occasions. And they couldn't do same in swat which is less secure as compare to ISL, KHI, or Lahore. I don't know who shot who, but I know that she wasn't the only one who was shot, and she wasn't the only one who was injured. And last not least, I know what does real bullet can do to the skull, and Mallalla wound wasn't something similar.
Yes I know, like I know Afghan Taliban are not controlled by them. Tamil Tigers were not, assam dacoits are not, somalian pirates are not.

I hear you Fracker

you talk to me i am the only sane one here.:crazy_pilot:

Incredible -- On the other hand, mods have only themselves to blame == by continuing to close down threads that make Pakistanis uncomfortable, then propagate a weaker Pakistani -- I'm uncomfortable, this Indecent, this is Anti-Islam my religion has been insulted -- so Pakistani posters are simply not understanding that in a discussion forum, one must discuss with reason and not rely on emotion as a source - emotions are like so much wind, they pass.

the Army took good care of her while she was in intensive care

she stands for education of women and on a broader level - education as a right not a privilege

i'lll trust her words over the words of some rat who wants to keep people backwards so they can control and enslave them

feudal land owners and tale-scums....opposite sides of the same coin?

Unbeknownst to young Malala, she was picked up, groomed and her sincere intentions exploited by the world’s most notorious intelligence agency.

As I write this column, local media here in Pakistan is broadcasting prayer and vigil gatherings from across the country over the brutal terrorist attack which severely injured young Malala Yusufzai and her classfellows inside their school bus.
And why shouldn’t these be done? Seeing my fellow countrymen’s sense of unified care and humanity has reminded me not all people here have hearts that have gone rigid (Thank God for that!)

Who is Malala Yusufzai? Like many other motivated whiz kids from Pakistan determined to prove their talents and exercise them further for society’s collective prosperity, young Malala from the once besieged mountain city of Swat is a 15-year old student who studies in the ninth class, just a level blow the Class 10 (Matriculation) duration, qualifying after which she will officially be a high school graduate (pre-collegiate studies).
In major regions of Pakistan, especially the under-developed zones, girls who study beyond Class 5 are rare sights. And for those who know the value of education, supporting such girls is a social obligation.

Hence, we have seen that over the past decade, there has been a remarkable increase in the female literacy rate across Pakistan now that the modern era of Information Technology has cast many a charm on aspiring students who wish to be something, make their parents proud and be well educated, disciplined citizens of the state.

Since long, children with extraordinary talent have been granted special endowments and support by various governmental organizations and NGOs alike. This is part of the politico-socio-academic framework here in Pakistan so that bright role models for other students could be propped up.
My foreign friends might remember the name of the late Arfa Karim Randhawa, once the Youngest Microsoft Certified Professional; another such achiever who was given much encouragement by Bill Gates himself. Arfa passed away earlier this year.

Malala was fortunate enough to have a father inclined towards necessary education for girls. Her father Ziauddin Yusufzai runs a network of schools in the KPK province.
Young Malala was a fine student indeed and regularly held top positions in her school. In early 2009, a BBC reporter Abdul Hai Kakkar approached Ziauddin Yusufzai asking him if he knew of any bold school going girl willing to share her experiences of the threats to female education under the TTP.
Basharat Peer of The New Yorker notes (sharing selected extracts here):

Later on, Malala was picked up and ‘moulded’ by various NGOs (dastardly as most of them always are). This led to a growing mass projection on print and electronic media. And as feared, she now became highly endangered as heretics had set their eyes on her.
Let us pause here for a minute: There are scores of extraordinary Pakistani kids who blog online, write diaries in publications and appear on TV. Then why was Malala the only selected candidate? There are several reasons for this. Most importantly, Malala had gradually been groomed into an icon of young, female resistance against tyranny and oppression in her fight for the right to education.
Secondly, she garnered great influence as she was routinely invited by a variety of senior government, military, diplomatic and HR officials especially the US...... continued

Read Complete Article here goo.gl/7BiKl (copy and paste in browser to open)

Let me know what do you think about Malala Yousufzai ?

I have been saying this for quite some time the kind off promotion she is getting simply indicates she is being used

CIA, RAW or Mossad all combined couldn't harm pakistan and her image as much as extremist have achieved in few short years.One has to sink really low to make fun of heinous crime victim really?

once we had Mukhtaran Mai. and now.............

Don't do the crime if u dont want to do the time its as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom