What's new

‘Project Malala’: The CIA’s Socio-Psychological Intelligence Operation

The whole world has seen the barbarity of Indian sponsored TTP through Malala.

Other nations are now realising we are the victims of this proxy war and not the culprits.

Begin to see this as a psyop if she starts calling for Pakistan to be broken or any other Ghadari comment.

But right now the world perceives her as a symbol of the real Pakistan.

This will increase our relationships with other nations, no doubt will boost trade so it is a good thing.

There are plenty of other things to be paranoid about, not this one for now.

What sort of a joke is that about ' perfect shots ' here ? How did Taliban just become a automatic sentry gun for you , who can never miss a shot ? Did the girl shoot herself so that she can have a chance to leave the country ? Did the Pakistanis know nothing about her condition before allowing the British to take care of her in their country ? What extent of propaganda and conspiracy do you guys believe in , even ? CIA doesn't control each and every organization/person of the whole world ! :azn:

You need to ask your friends about it. When they supplied automatic weapons, night visions, Snipers to TTP in Swat, and our PA were not having same. Or you can go through case study how TTP targets their victims? May be Musharaf Attacks, BB Attacks, of IG Sindh, so many occasions. And they couldn't do same in swat which is less secure as compare to ISL, KHI, or Lahore. I don't know who shot who, but I know that she wasn't the only one who was shot, and she wasn't the only one who was injured. And last not least, I know what does real bullet can do to the skull, and Mallalla wound wasn't something similar.

Yes I know, like I know Afghan Taliban are not controlled by them. Tamil Tigers were not, assam dacoits are not, somalian pirates are not.

Which Taliban?
Pakistani or Afghani?

Read the second line. By Taliban I meant generalize, but you want to be specific, then answer is there.

Brother, sniping isn't that hard of a thing that people make out to be. You just need a little brains and cash.

1. A rifle.
2. A decent A/O Scope, with BDC.
3. Basic physics.
4. Range computer
5. Basic ballistics knowledge.
6. If you are really going for it, some packing equipment and access to CnC/Barfeed Lathe + chemical engineering / BS chemistry.
7. Dry, muscle training.

*option 6, rarely practiced by any seasoned snipers, as most are ********.

Total cost less than USD6,000.00

You need to ask your friends about it. When they supplied automatic weapons, night visions, Snipers to TTP in Swat, and our PA were not having same. Or you can go through case study how TTP targets their victims? May be Musharaf Attacks, BB Attacks, of IG Sindh, so many occasions. And they couldn't do same in swat which is less secure as compare to ISL, KHI, or Lahore. I don't know who shot who, but I know that she wasn't the only one who was shot, and she wasn't the only one who was injured. And last not least, I know what does real bullet can do to the skull, and Mallalla wound wasn't something similar.

Yes I know, like I know Afghan Taliban are not controlled by them. Tamil Tigers were not, assam dacoits are not, somalian pirates are not.

A "beard" seeking vectored virus is needed. Simple, clean and most efficient.

i see through your previous post that you have some special obsession with beard.
its the man who does wrong things not the beard .
beard sunnah of our prophet. and you specially target beard. why???

Instead of Pakistanis rallying together against TTP because they have hurt one of our daughters, some are trying to malign the poor little girl who got shot.

Fail on epic proportions.

Thanks to Khawarji TTP India and their psyops.

Nahin yaar, that was kind of a joke. Not the beard, the ideology behind it. :D

i see through your previous post that you have some special obsession with beard.
its the man who does wrong things. its sunnah of our prophet. and you specially target beard. why???

Brother, sniping isn't that hard of a thing that people make out to be. You just need a little brains and cash.

1. A rifle.
2. A decent A/O Scope, with BDC.
3. Basic physics.
4. Range computer
5. Basic ballistics knowledge.
6. If you are really going for it, some packing equipment and access to CnC/Barfeed Lathe + chemical engineering / BS chemistry.
7. Dry, muscle training.

*option 6, rarely practiced by any seasoned snipers, as most are ********.

Total cost less than USD6,000.00

I meant the weapons captured by PA from TTP were advance as compare to PA, not something is hard to get or easily can be made in the kitchen/backyard.

The whole border is way too porous, we can't protect 10% of it, obviously smuggling is going on. Sorry to say that all problems of Pakistan can not be credited to "one" all-encompassing conspiracy theory.

I meant the weapons captured by PA from TTP were advance as compare to PA, not something is hard to get or easily can be made in the kitchen/backyard.

Later on, Malala was picked up and ‘moulded’ by various NGOs (dastardly as most of them always are). This led to a growing mass projection on print and electronic media. And as feared, she now became highly endangered as heretics had set their eyes on her.
Let us pause here for a minute: There are scores of extraordinary Pakistani kids who blog online, write diaries in publications and appear on TV. Then why was Malala the only selected candidate? There are several reasons for this. Most importantly, Malala had gradually been groomed into an icon of young, female resistance against tyranny and oppression in her fight for the right to education.
Secondly, she garnered great influence as she was routinely invited by a variety of senior government, military, diplomatic and HR officials especially the US...... continued

Common sense,those online Pakistani bloggers were not shot by Talibans,Malala was..and your source..BBC...lolz..now why don't you see a western channel plotting against Pakistan?:rofl:

The whole border is way too porous, we can't protect 10% of it, obviously smuggling is going on. Sorry to say that all problems of Pakistan can not be credited to "one" all-encompassing conspiracy theory.

yarr... I am talking about How they got the weapons and you are talking about their transportation method. Come on...

@Aeronaut

shut this goddam thread down

No...Mr.Zulfiqar..I want to see that why they are accusing a 15 years old girl working for CIA?
If they claim that she is CIA's tool..then I will say thankyou to CIA,as they are projecting a very good image of Pakistani women who are bold,strong,determine...posses dexterity and eager to give lives for the cause of light:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom