What's new

Project 706

Does anyone have a more than 27 sec video of the nuclear explosion ?

Rockstar08,

Thank you very much for this video. I have not seen it before. As I have stated many a times before---make people like you and they will do things for you that others won't---and sometimes----that is all you need----just that step thru the door.

It was good for the many to under estimate our abilities---or " just make that an excuse to sell us the equipment ".

The supposedly sarcastic comments at the end of the video were silly.

Pakistanis should never ever forget the kindness and generosity of those who supplied them the equipment---even though it maybe for money---but we should think it was due to our relationship.

Rockstar08,

Thank you very much for this video. I have not seen it before. As I have stated many a times before---make people like you and they will do things for you that others won't---and sometimes----that is all you need----just that step thru the door.

It was good for the many to under estimate our abilities---or " just make that an excuse to sell us the equipment ".

The supposedly sarcastic comments at the end of the video were silly.

Pakistanis should never ever forget the kindness and generosity of those who supplied them the equipment---even though it maybe for money---but we should think it was due to our relationship.

Anytime bro :)
and i do wanted to point out the ending comments on video ...but at least this shows the hard of Pakistani to get the Stuff

It was an uphill battle, but we conquered it by the grace of Allah. Alhumdullilah.

It was an uphill battle, but we conquered it by the grace of Allah. Alhumdullilah.

Allah verily grants success after you have done the hard work yourself.

I watched this video for the first time and was shocked at some things, like how well Pakistan had penetrated the Western nations, from USA to Britain, France, Germany, Switzerland and Netherlands. The Libyan connection came as a surprise to me. Seems like they helped us great deal, but got nothing in return!!! Indeed, it was clever and well planned operation, the time was right and we snatched the moment by its jaws.

Hi,

It is not simple as that----the others wanted to give us a nuc weapon---those others were against jews.Money was there to open the doors---but in their hearts and souls they wanted a muslim country to have a nuc to stand against israel if it came to that---. The good old boys---good old christians hated the jews---the germans---swiss germans and dutch as well.

As I have mentioned here a few years ago---my father was a doctor in railways---so I had a travel pass for A/C class and I the young kid would meet dignitories at times travelling in the A/C compartment in tezgam. One of them started talking to me---asked about my schooling and recommended me physics and then nuc physics---and started telling me how the germans are keen to help the egyptians and others to develop missiles etc.This pakistani guy lived in germany and his older brother was a minister in Ayub Khan's regime according to him.

Even though the libyans did not get anything out of it---they know that without their support we would not have gotten too far.

Hi,

Today---actually yesterday---the chief justice of pakistan----took stupidity to a newer level when he talked abotu writing a decision in urdu and condemned english----.

Let us get this thing straight----. All our nuc sscientists were fluent in english---Dr Qadeer fluent in ducth---there were others who spoke and communicated in german and then those who had skills in french----you know that life becomes so easy when you talk to a native in their own language---it brings their guards downs---it brings down barriers---it makes you more respected in the eyes of the person you are addressing---it makes you special because you took the time to learn to talk inthe language they love the most---.

Speaking those foreign languages was an asset---it was an asset in the sense that it made for easy communication.

Then in the early 80's----our F 16 pilots being praised in the newspapers of Ogden utah and Hill AFB utah----for being the sharpest bunch of foreign pilots who were keen to learn and did the job faster than any other foreign pilots from other nations----and the secret to that was ENGLISH----our pilots were fluent in the language and had the grasp of issues and knowledge faster than others because of that reason----.

And now we have a chief justice and this idiot is condemning the language that gave us strength and an upper hand through out our acheivements on the world forum in any field that we chose.

What a disgrace this pakistan judiciary is.

History states that while confronting the forces of Ghengis Khan the messenger of the muslims who was sent to give a stern message to the mongol Khan did not know the language of the mongols---so the message that was delieverd from the muslim emperor was not translated in its actual essence of anger and forcefullness but was rather delivered by the translator in a meek and a humble manner.

I tell you what----you pakistans are on you way to being doomed by your very own.

Back
Top Bottom