What's new

Pro Kabaddi League 2014

u know that was one of the reason why I had to keep a tagra mooch n goaty...,,doesn't help the confidence of patients when the doc looks like a boy:(

You are at the same disadvantage that Pappu has. People have a hard time taking a boy seriously. They neither trust boys with their country nor their lives. :lol:

aur sharminda mat karo didi...I know I look like a lafanga...n not a gentleman

Why have you removed your display pic of your niece?

Please keep it, as I liked it. And never remove it again.

plz delete this post also,,,plllzzzz

yup,,,pulled a all nighter,,,was supposed to complete atleast 3 topics of pharmacology,,,ek bhi nai kar paya,,,yeh pdf bohot time waste karwata hae:hitwall:

:lol: wifi ya LAN cable, jo bhi hai, use pehle ukhad pheko....tab dekhna, apne aap padhai pe dhyan aa jata hai. :agree:

Pro Kabaddi League 2014 : Mumbai vs. Jaipur playing on Sat, 26 Jul 2014 at 7:45PM on Star Sports 1 | burrp!TV Guide

Show description
Pro Kabaddi League is the first edition in India, based on the format of the Indian Premier League. The tournament which consist eight franchises teams consisting players from around the world. Each team will play the other 7 teams in caravan format, the top four teams at the end of the group stages will proceed through to the semi finals.
Show Details
Host
India
Teams
Bengal Warriors, Bengaluru Bulls, Jaipur Pink Panthers, Patna Pirates, Puneri Paltan, Telugu Titans, U Mumba, Delhi
Complete Schedule for Pro Kabaddi League 2014
Sat, Jul 26 9:00PM Delhi vs. Bengaluru
Fri, Aug 01 7:45PM Vizag vs. Patna
Fri, Aug 01 9:00PM Kolkata vs. Pune
Sat, Aug 02 7:45PM Patna vs. Jaipur
Sun, Aug 03 7:45PM
Delhi vs. Vizag

@arp2041 @Robinhood Pandey @he-man @Sidak @levina

@Dillinger

@chhota bheem @Mike_Brando
No Punjabi team?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts