What's new

Pro Boxing - Vijender Clinched his 4th Straight Win Against Alexander Horvath

Jamwal's

Reaction score
Country
India
vijender-singh-and-samet-.jpg

Pro Boxing Live - Vijender Singh vs Alexander Horvath Fight in Liverpool: Indian Boxer Wins Fourth Straight Pro Bout - Boxing News

when it comes to boxing age doesn't hold any limit only weight category does..

Instead of showing jealous because the guy is Indian go and try to create some Vijenders in your country

20 is not young for a boxer.

Guys, listen to this man. He is talking sense.

I love it when an Indian/Pakistani make it big in a combative sport. It's something we are normally pretty sh#t in.

Lets hope Vijender will inspire more Indian youth to pick up and excel in boxing, MMA etc. on top of the stuff India is improving by leaps and bounds these days.

I can assure you that Vijender is a top notch talent, he has won medals in every major amateur tournament in the world and beaten top class fighters, now he has entered the pro game which is very different than the amateurs, he is on a long learning curve and so far it is going like clockwork.

Vijender won Olympic medal in his early 20s.When was the last time some Pakistani won any individual medal in Olympics ?

And his name is vijender not vijay ummm Tameem.
Pakistan also had a olympic bronze medalist in the middle weight div Hussain Shah.

20 is not young for a boxer.

Guys, listen to this man. He is talking sense.

I love it when an Indian/Pakistani make it big in a combative sport. It's something we are normally pretty sh#t in.
As someone who spent many years in the sport I can assure you 20 is very young, at this age you do not punch with your maximum potential as most people do not develop their man strength at this age, besides it is a sport which requires a great deal of skill which develops with experience, 20 is just too young, that is not to denigrate Vijender as Vijender would beat this Hungarian just as easily even if he was 26.

When was the last time some Pakistani won

No idea about that but Amir Khan's has done the British-Pakistani's proud. First boxer of South Asian origin to make it big in the toughest sport of all. Not bad for a poor Bolton lad. It is going to be long time before any "desi" reaches his heights.

SSsC5.jpg

Nurturing the sport in Pakistan

boxer.jpg

Back
Top Bottom