al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
By Staff Writer
Thursday, 12 December 2013 9:50 AM

2jeztc7.jpg

Saudi Arabia’s Prince Alwaleed made a staggering $10,084 per minute in the last twelve months, according to the 2013 Arabian Business Rich List, which will be published on Sunday 15 December.

Figures to be published by the magazine will show the prince is total wealth now standing at $31.2bn – a huge leap from last year’s figure of $25.9bn. The calculations – verified by the prince's private office – will mean that Prince Alwaleed will top the list for the tenth year in succession.

The leap in wealth comes on the back of a hugely successful year for the prince, who saw his $300m investment in Twitter jump in value by 200 percent after the company’s flotation last month. Several of his other key investments have also risen in value during the past 12 months.

Arabian Business Editor Ed Attwood said: “Our list on Sunday will show that not only is Prince Alwaleed the world’s richest Arab for the tenth successive year, but the gap between himself and everyone else on the list has increased significantly.”

But the list will show that the total wealth of the world’s fifty richest Arabs only rose by 3.46% to $266.11bn – with only 11 entries in the top 50 actually seeing their wealth rise.

*The full list will be published online from 9am UAE time on Sunday December 15 at www.arabianbusiness.com

Prince Alwaleed made $10,084 per minute in 2013 - Banking & Finance - ArabianBusiness.com

Insane. A very talented businessman and workaholic. Arabs always had a good eye for business. The world's richest person is Carlos Slim Helú an Arab-Mexican.

Carlos Slim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are also several Arabs or people of Arab descent on the Forbes list of richest persons in the world.

I believe that Prince Al-Waleed should assume a leading position in the government. I don't agree with everything he says but he has many good economic ideas.

His wife is also a wise Saudi Arabian women and a good example.

6sqlqu.jpg

Ameera al-Taweel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The new generation need to gain more influence.

KSA needs to further excel and accomplish its huge potential much more.

Last edited:
Al-Waleed bin Talal

Charitable activities

Much of the charitable activities of Al Waleed are in the field of educational initiatives to bridge gaps between Western and Islamic communities. Over the years, he has funded a number of centers of American studies in universities in the Middle East and centers of Islamic studies in Western universities, which has given rise to concerns about their academic autonomy from Campus Watch and Jewish American interest groups.

Controversial donation after the September 11 attacks
Immediately after the September 11 attacks, Al Waleed gave a cheque of $10 million to New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani. He publicized a written statement upon his donation, stating "At times like this, we must address some of the issues that led to such a criminal attack. I believe the government of the United States of America should re-examine its policies in the Middle East and adopt a more balanced stance toward the Palestinian cause." As a result of his statement, Giuliani returned the check.

Al Waleed spoke to a Saudi weekly magazine, regarding the rejection of his check by the mayor: "The whole issue is that I spoke about their position [on the Middle East conflict] and they didn’t like it because there are Jewish pressures and they are afraid of them."

Palestinians
In 2002, Al Waleed donated £18.5 million to the families of Palestinians during a TV telethon following Israeli operations in the West Bank city of Jenin. The telethon was ordered by Saudi King Fahd to help relatives of Palestinian martyrs. The Saudi government maintained the term "martyrs" referred to "Palestinians [who are] victimized by Israeli terror and violence."[33]

Phillips Academy
In 2002, Al Waleed donated $500,000 to help fund the George Herbert Walker Bush Scholarship at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[17]

2004 Indian Ocean earthquake
In 2004, Al Waleed contributed $17 million to victims of the 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami.[33]

Western Universities
On 8 May 2008, he gave £16m to Edinburgh University to fund the "centre for the study of Islam in the contemporary world."

Where the dollars coming from not from sky below earth:rofl: oil and is whole service done by 3rd world country ppl:cheers:

Do you happen to be a former toilette cleaner in KSA from a certain 3rd world country? That might explain why you are crying so much.

Prince Al-Waleed and his investments have nothing to do with oil or gas, clown.

Now get lost.

Do you happen to be a former toilette cleaner in KSA from a certain 3rd world country? That might explain why you are crying so much.

Prince Al-Waleed and his investments have nothing to do with oil or gas, clown.

Now get lost.

Yeah i do same work as u done before kafir english/amerikhan found oil and give dollars :taz:

Although I appreciate the altruism, but don't you think it's too much :lol:?

He must have gone mad by now :lol:

The baboon asked for it and since he admitted to be in that business then I consider my post as a friendly advice.

Well, if that makes him work harder during his job then I guess his employer will be happy.:lol:

:D

??????????????? you think its better to rape women then them wearing a burka

??????? Now I get why india has so much rampant rape

Back
Top Bottom