What's new

Pressure on Hurriyat: Separatists on back foot as NIA crackdown widens

That was in the past when india was secular, now india is a hindutva banana republic

India will be torn apart by strife and a new partition will happen

Chances of Pakistan disintegration is more then India new Partition

hard truth hurts.:haha:

india will fail. india will disintgrat. just wait and watch.

kashmir will get freedom
khalistan will get freedom
arunachal will get freedom
sikkim will get freedom
kerala will get freedom
gurkhland will get freedom
assam will get freedom
bangal will get freedom
tamilnadu will get freedom
nagaland will get freedom
bodoland will get freedom
naxal will get freedom

now how will you stop???????????????

Not sure about others but you surely will get freedom from your constipated posts !

India is a weak country and doesnt know how to handle separatists/terrorists.
If it was Pakistan, a terrorists' home would have been first of all filled with cement after the arrest of his father brother etc. for conniving in terrorism. With family being either shot or in jail a person would have thought twice before joining Terror.
Pakistan not only targets the individual guilty of terrorism but also his family, relatives and caste etc.
Even half of such brutality would clear Indian separatists.
India should deny jobs education to the kins of the separatists.

India is a weak country and doesnt know how to handle separatists/terrorists.
If it was Pakistan, a terrorists' home would have been first of all filled with cement after the arrest of his father brother etc. for conniving in terrorism. With family being either shot or in jail a person would have thought twice before joining Terror.
Pakistan not only targets the individual guilty of terrorism but also his family, relatives and caste etc.
Even half of such brutality would clear Indian separatists.
India should deny jobs education to the kins of the separatists.
i live in reality, if you want to be sleeping and dreaming so be it. my statement is the truth from 70 years :enjoy: and for next 70 years :enjoy:
Not sure about others but you surely will get freedom from your constipated posts !
kashmir banega pakistan. punjab banega khalistan.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Interesting person who is ashamed to put his country Flag, defending it...:rofl::rofl:
why do you question my flags. i am 100% indian. why you have doubts????o_O

hard truth hurts.:haha:

india will fail. india will disintgrat. just wait and watch.

kashmir will get freedom
khalistan will get freedom
arunachal will get freedom
sikkim will get freedom
kerala will get freedom
gurkhland will get freedom
assam will get freedom
bangal will get freedom
tamilnadu will get freedom
nagaland will get freedom
bodoland will get freedom
naxal will get freedom

now how will you stop???????????????
Why would we care or try to stop,you have every right to dream and we won't try to wake you up.:-)

That was in the past when india was secular, now india is a hindutva banana republic

India will be torn apart by strife and a new partition will happen

I have been hearing this since I joined here around 5 years back..
Delusional thoughts and more delusional thoughts but that's okay everyone has their opinion and the place where a person lives and grows has a bearing on the thought process.!! :)

Why would we care or try to stop,you have every right to dream and we won't try to wake you up.:-)
Indian Muslims totally celebrated Pakistan’s victory and Modi Bhakts are FURIOUS
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/wor...s-victory-and-indian-modi-bhakts-are-furious/

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque
Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

http://zeenews.india.com/west-benga...ants-pakistan-for-indian-muslims-2003856.html

Indian Muslims totally celebrated Pakistan’s victory and Modi Bhakts are FURIOUS
https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/wor...s-victory-and-indian-modi-bhakts-are-furious/

If Hindu Rashtra becomes reality, Indian Muslims should get 'Pakistan': Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque
Maulana Nurur Rehman Barkati, the Shahi Imam of Tipu Sultan mosque, has threatened to wage 'jihad' in the country if India is declared a 'Hindu Rashtra'.

http://zeenews.india.com/west-benga...ants-pakistan-for-indian-muslims-2003856.html
images

kashmir banega pakistan. punjab banega khalistan.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

why do you question my flags. i am 100% indian. why you have doubts????o_O

our PM was brave and talked about Baluchistan openly and pakistanis were like what shall we do now?

i'll tell you, wait for Baluchistan to get freedom, and pakistan disintegrating in 4 states.

dark lord my foot, idiot posting anything here not going to make any difference.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom