What's new

President of Pakistan - Website

Xeric

RETIRED THINK TANK
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This website has been launched regarding Pesident zardari. Though it looks like a general website but currently it is filled with the President's pics and stuff.

It is a fairly guud constructed site.

Homepage

i heard that the president has asked for comments on his performance through the site but i didn't find any such thing there.

This was originally launched by Musharraf. Now the same website bitches about Musharraf.

website of Asif Ali Zardariii???--Its not worth my time :P

Well im waiting that when the website would allow the people to post comments as being said by the media. We'll see the real mess then!

Well im waiting that when the website would allow the people to post comments as being said by the media. We'll see the real mess then!

I am sure their will be a very good scrutiny of things being posted on the comments section and I think they may even block some people from writing altogether.

The website doesn't have a 2009 copyright any one interested is welcome to plagarize and no one seams to reply to my e-mails whats the point of contacting a source that doesn't reply from the presidency.

The website doesn't have a 2009 copyright any one interested is welcome to plagarize and no one seams to reply to my e-mails whats the point of contacting a source that doesn't reply from the presidency.

You are absolutely right. i noticed it earlier and the main reason i decided to open this thread was that atleast by publicizing the website here might earn it a few more visitors which in turn can 'wake up' its admin.

Back
Top Bottom