What's new

President of India’s message on the eve of the 38th Anniversary of the Islamic revolution of Iran

Hindustani78

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
President's Secretariat
10-February, 2017 14:57 IST
President of India’s message on the eve of the 38th Anniversary of the Islamic revolution of Iran

The President of India, Shri Pranab Mukherjee has extended his greetings and felicitations to the Government and people of the Islamic Republic of Iran on the eve of the 38th Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran (February 11, 2017).

In a message to His Excellency Grand Sayyid Ali Hosseini Khamenei, The Supreme Leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran, the President has said, “On behalf of the Government and the people of India, I extend warm greetings and best wishes to Your Excellency and to the friendly people of Iran on the occasion of Thirty Eighth Anniversary of the Islamic Revolution of Iran. The Islamic Revolution stands testimony to the great valour and sacrifices of the people of Iran.

India-Iran relations are rooted in history and are based on our close cultural and civilisational linkages that span millennia. We consider Iran as an important partner and look forward to strengthening our bilateral cooperation across diverse areas on the basis of our shared interests. I am confident that such engagement will bring stability and prosperity to the entire region.

Excellency, please accept my sincere wishes for your good health and well-being as well as for the progress and prosperity of the friendly people of Iran”.

Back
Top Bottom