What's new

Pregnant wife of bomber detonates vest killing own children, police during Sri Lanka raid

my question is why kill already downtrodden, be it from any religion. ISIS have not attacked any one in the west that was Al Quaida who did. ISIS only kills already oppressed Muslims or Christians in countries where they are already treated bad. How come ISIS have no love for Kashmiris! but they are willing take revenge of 50 dead muslims New Zealand mosque yet they dont feel any pain of 1000s of Kashmiris youth dead and woman raped.

Isis comes from Al Qaeda. Remember Isis used to be called Al Qaeda in Iraq?

They are depressed, suicidal, misfit Muslims being used by everyone like a cheap profilactic. Are you expecting these creatures to bring Kashmir back for you?

Don't start going down this road, because there are many Arab and neighbours in this hammam - not just USA who have benefitted from ISIS. You will not know where to turn your eyes.

my conspiracy theories always put West and Oil Arabs in the same basket

my conspiracy theories always put West and Oil Arabs in the same basket

Saudi Arabia bankrolled many groups due to oil money while the USA backed them.

This was cold war politics. Religious radicals were supported to keep communists in check now that the cold war has ended these radical groups have long overstayed their welcome.

Pakistan was hit hard the most due to the aftermath of the Afghan war when the Soviets retreated.

A lot of people tend to blame Zia Ul Haq. Zia Ul Haq may not have been a pleasant man but without him Pakistan would not be nuclear and not where it is today. Despite Pakistan suffering from numerous terrorist attacks, corruption along with poverty not to mention India waging a proxy war against them. It is a wonder that the country survived this long.

Funny how Al Qaeda went from helping Afghanis fight the Soviets into a group that would start killing innocent people and start a global war again aka the War on Terror which would get Afghanistan and Iraq invaded after that decades of a shitshow that would claim thousands of Muslim lives and Non Muslim lives.

Shows once again how the oppressed can become the oppressors.

Muslims and Islam were blamed again and everybody forgot about Christchurch incident very quickly and while in Islam suicide is Haram and is the worst sin. And Allah Almighty will punish those who commit suicide till the day of judgment. And if the Muslim person blew himself up , that will be his punishment till the day of judgment. He will dies again and again and again of the explosion till the Judgment day.

Who really gain from this incident ? Not the Muslims people and Islam because they only gain hate from the rest of the world right now. Its has become Islam vs all in this world for the last 20 years.

A true Muslim will never do anything harmful in this world which will cause and create pain, problems and distress among the Muslim Ummah "The Muslim Brotherhood".

What can we do?

• We can start by making scholarship something you actually need to go to achieve through advanced Islamic Studies at a university, and not rote learning at the Madrassah.
  • We can start by all coming together, and agreeing on a global and universal interpretation of the Quran accepted by majority. So that no one can have their own version.
  • We can start by launching campaigns in our societies about how terrorism is not Islamic because this group has hundred thousands of people who approve of it, they ain't the Jews.
  • We can start by changing societal norms, and taking out extreme societal norms that we claim to derive from Islam although they have nothing to do with it. This way people won't commit these horrible crimes claiming Islam as their inspiration.
  • We can start by forming a uniform Military group, which we already have: go check for which organization General Raheel Sharif is the chief now. And using it to combat terrorists like ISIS instead of oppressing rebellion and blocking off Qatar.
  • We can start by having the clerics who make extremist appreciations be entirely disapproved and removed from their positions.
All of this with the same commitment and strength when we take action due to an organization trying to organize drawing contests of our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH.
Because, be it those contests, or the current societal and religious cultures which are producing these extremist mindsets, both are hurting Muslims and Islam as a whole.
We need to take action as a global society. Take responsibility for once and stop playing the blame game. This blame game is only putting us deeper in this hell hell hole.

You have to understand, I am not blaming every individual here. I am blaming the Societal and Religious culture we have made, it is allowing the formation of extremists.

Case solved. Good job detective. You saved the world.

One of the critical aspect that has to be addressed is that sense of equality to Non Muslims too...We respect your sentiment about accepting Islam as supreme religion but that does not mean, who ever is not Muslim they are lesser than that of the Muslims who should be treated differently.....Like we respect your sentiment to accept your God as Supreme power, similarly, accept others who are Non Muslims to beleive their respective Gods as supreme power for them...In that way, a harmony can be established between different faiths...Again, this is applicable for Non Muslims too....This taboo that each of our religion is best than others, creates lot of problem in society...

What she did is perfectly in line with the ideology these guys follow. Maximum kufra should be killed to get better place in zannat. Well done.
The one going to Jannat is the one who never came in this world and who was in her womb. Committing Suicide will only earn you HELLFIRE. Suicide is the worst of all sins and is forbidden in Quran and Islam. The one who commits suicide doest even know two cents about Quran and Islam teachings. All the good deeds which the person committed are erased and worst he will die of the same suicide which he committed in this world again and again and again as a punishment in the afterworld till the day of judgment. So he or she gained nothing but hellfire. Our ideology is the best for us !!! Just like your ideology is the best for you. Remember what you did in Gujrat and what you are doing in Kashmir and poor people who are killed for cows!!! Remember !!!

The one going to Jannat is the one who never came in this world and who was in her womb. Committing Suicide will only earn you HELLFIRE. Suicide is the worst of all sins and is forbidden in Quran and Islam. The one who commits suicide doest even know two cents about Quran and Islam teachings. All the good deeds which the person committed are erased and worst he will die of the same suicide which he committed in this world again and again and again as a punishment in the afterworld till the day of judgment. So he or she gained nothing but hellfire. Our ideology is the best for us !!! Just like your ideology is the best for you. Remember what you did in Gujrat and what you are doing in Kashmir and poor people who are killed for cows!!! Remember !!!

Every one has a different version and way to reach heaven. If what you say is the real teaching of Quran, I would say that many people are not agree with it and that is why they do suicide bombing. Bagdadi kills many and claims that he is doing what is commandment of Quran. We often see many counter claims citing Quran. Possibly, it was here version to go to heaven.

emember what you did in Gujrat and what you are doing in Kashmir

Are you referring to burning of 60 guys including women and children alive or you are referring to all those rapes of pundit women and slaughter of hundreds of pundits and killing children and infant alive?

Saudi Arabia bankrolled many groups due to oil money while the USA backed them.

This was cold war politics. Religious radicals were supported to keep communists in check now that the cold war has ended these radical groups have long overstayed their welcome.

Pakistan was hit hard the most due to the aftermath of the Afghan war when the Soviets retreated.

A lot of people tend to blame Zia Ul Haq. Zia Ul Haq may not have been a pleasant man but without him Pakistan would not be nuclear and not where it is today. Despite Pakistan suffering from numerous terrorist attacks, corruption along with poverty not to mention India waging a proxy war against them. It is a wonder that the country survived this long.

Funny how Al Qaeda went from helping Afghanis fight the Soviets into a group that would start killing innocent people and start a global war again aka the War on Terror which would get Afghanistan and Iraq invaded after that decades of a shitshow that would claim thousands of Muslim lives and Non Muslim lives.

Shows once again how the oppressed can become the oppressors.

Right on everything brother, except the Afghan war.

ALQ like Daesh are all creations of the same people. I need not state it again and again.

Mujahideen of Afghanistan who defended Afg, Iran, and Pakistan from USSR were heroes.

Suicide bombing is an act, it is not the same as suicide and similar to how German and Japanese pilots at the last stages of WW2 sacrificed themselves to take down Allied planes and ships.

The thing which is haram and blame-worthy in Islam is the act of killing civilians. If one dies in this endeavor, he goes straight to Hellfire, no exceptions.

I will give you an example: both Taliban and pro-US groups like TTP, NDS used suicide bombing against each other in the war in Afghanistan. Mostly they targeted each other’s bases or soldiers. This is warfare.

The attack in SL is heinous because it targeted non-combatants, who were innocent bystanders not involved in any conflict with anyone.

It was an easy soft target, and could have easily been LTTE rather than Daesh.

Muslims, at large, cannot be held to account for several reasons.

1. Daesh are not Muslims, but Khwarij

2. There is no conflict, no grievance which Muslims of SL have against Christians.

3. Muslims are already under threat by Buddhist terrorist mobs led by radical monks who have attacked Muslim businesses, encouraged boycott of Muslims under “No Halal” slogans, and pressured SL gov to be tougher on Muslims by mobilizing the public

4. Every Muslim is not responsible for the acts of anyone who claims to be Muslim, let alone a deviant heresy like Daesh with known connections to Israel/US

We need to cure this cancer within our ranks and stop being in denial mode and stop blaming everyone else for this S***. If you want to teach your kid about your religion, Teach him/her yourself instead of outsourcing to Franchises. Nothing Good comes from them.

Did these terrorists come from your sect? I was unaware of that.

Here we go again blame anyone but the terrorists, man you are truly a scum its no wonder people like you give more ammo to Islamophobes. You're clogged from balls to brain and you don't even realise how dumb you come across when you keep writing about your make belief conspiracy theories.

Nowhere did I defend these terrorists who targeted innocent Christians.

Don’t try to play off your own hate of Islam and Muslims on me.

Learn to be civil and discuss the topic at hand.

I agree with you.

And I say this again and again : almost all terrorists/extremists from among Muslims are "educated" and generally well-off. They fall victim to the sweet-worded brainwashing of the Tableeghi Jamaats. The TJ is the first step towards religious radicalism, therefore it has to be dismantled.

On PDF, we find members like @war&peace and @AfrazulMandal who are probably victims of the brainwashing of the TJs and they must begin to see reason and rationality.

Every single person here has their own synopsis on the situation, and their own group whom they blame but the fact is obvious.

These people had an agenda, which we do not know. They did not represent the Muslim community of SL.

Atleast, @war&peace and I have been consistent in our analysis of the situation.

Accept it or not, but bigger forces are at play here than just Daesh.

SL is a battleground state for China-Pakistan and India-US.

Many people want to see SL pivot right wing Islamophobic, most of all India and Burma.

There is a reason they are flooding social media with fake news of historical Muslim atrocities against Buddhists, etc.

Conclusion is that we need zero tolerance of hate speech in Islam. Any Imam gets away with murder in public speeches. You let people take an inch and soon they will take the whole foot.

Not only Islam, but hate speech should not be allowed by Buddhists, Hindus, Christians (West,) or Jews as well.

It should be universal, but Muslims are more often the victims of hate speech and hate crimes all over the globe than vice versa.

Islamophobia unites many disparate people all around the world. A helpless Muslim minority is an easy punching bag and scapegoat for all a nations’ problems.

From the West, Europe, Christian Africa, Russia, Israel, India, Burma, and even some “Muslim” states like BD, it is the newest popular trend.

They are depressed, suicidal, misfit Muslims being used by everyone like a cheap profilactic. Are you expecting these creatures to bring Kashmir back for you?

They, Daesh, are cold-blooded, well trained killers on a mission. They did their job well in Syria and Iraq, having learned from the best experts in Israel.

They were instrumental in US involvement in Syria and global support for PKK.

They pushed hard to defeat the Taliban with full US/NATO blessings but failed miserably.

Every Pakistani and Afghan will tell you that.

We have been watching US evacuate Daesh fighters from Taliban clutches over and over in the past few years.

Game is up, we know who is responsible for these terrorist acts.

Did these terrorists come from your sect? I was unaware of that.
Don't know about sect but They claimed to be of my religion. Worship the same god i do and follower of the same Prophet. Do they not? and most of my BRETHREN are of the believe everyone who CLAIMS to be follower of the same God that i worship is one of US

You would see it as a minor problem if they only kill non-Muslims?
From their point, they are killing non-Muslims because they all disagree with their
version of Islam.
Number of non-Muslims they killed is negotiable as compared to the number of Muslims they killed.
It's like US army killing her own citizens. The question is why.

These people had an agenda, which we do not know. They did not represent the Muslim community of SL.

Atleast, @war&peace and I have been consistent in our analysis of the situation.

Accept it or not, but bigger forces are at play here than just Daesh.
It is very important to recognise the truth in time of false propaganda which is so strong that even truth looks weak because the lies are supported by the powerful. But a real man with faith in his heart will be able to sift through these layers or layers of lies and deceit and reaches the truth. I supported Afghan Taliban since the day one despite all satanic minions calling them as terrorists and back in 2015 when I joined PDF, it was near to impossible support them and say No the bullshit being pedalled by the majority that all Talibans are the same blah blah crap and Alhamdulilah today it is proven that my stance was right.. there's a clear distinction between Afghan Talibans who are a positive force fighting for freedom of their country against the foreign occupation forces and the CIA created RAW + NDS supported terrorist organisation called TTP.
Bro, when it is difficult to find out who is good and who is bad..try to simulate the end results. and this ends-analysis reveals that ISIS is nothing but a poodle created by anti-Islam or satanic forces.

There is a reason they are flooding social media with fake news of historical Muslim atrocities against Buddhists, etc.

The question is why the bombers partially targeted Christians if it was Buddhist extremists who had troubled Muslims.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom