What's new

Pregnant wife of bomber detonates vest killing own children, police during Sri Lanka raid

How come DAEH or ISIS only kills brown people

I dont think Daesh discriminates because they do attack Western countries which have white people not to mention they target white tourists.

I dont think its appropriate to apply race here since daesh kills browns, blacks, whites and asians. You are talking about a group that even kills its own people.

How come DAEH or ISIS only kills brown people

They have done attacks on whites. Thing is though that browns are easier targets due to political instability, lack of proper security apparatus etc etc.

The problem is : these terrorists kill most Muslims. And whenever they kill non Muslims, they accept that on media. In every of their move, they are hurting only Muslims. And that, is my point.

You would see it as a minor problem if they only kill non-Muslims?
From their point, they are killing non-Muslims because they all disagree with their
version of Islam.

Well at least i am not a hindu piss drinker and considering you don't a pen1s i can't even call u a wanker. You are a typical indian eunuch.

Why would he post on a Muslim majority forum of mostly Pakistanis if he hates us this much?

Some Non-Muslim posters who are fully Islamophobic have been having a holiday ever since SL attacks to portray all Muslims this way.

Daesh only speak for themselves.

You should see some of the abuse peddled in the other threads.

You would see it as a minor problem if they only kill non-Muslims?
From their point, they are killing non-Muslims because they all disagree with their
version of Islam.

Daesh are not Muslims, they are Khwarij, so therefore they don't have the right nor legitimacy to declare anyone Muslim or Non-Muslim.

In Iraq, they started questioning Christians to recite the Fatiha (first surah of Quran.) When Muslims Iraqis asked the Daesh soldiers to recite it, they could not even recite one ayat (verse.) Iraqis got a good laugh out of them.

Last edited:
Why would he post on a Muslim majority forum of mostly Pakistanis if he hates us this much?

Some Non-Muslim posters who are fully Islamophobic have been having a holiday ever since SL attacks to portray all Muslims this way.

Daesh are not Muslims, they are Khwarij, so therefore they don't have the right nor legitimacy to declare anyone Muslim or Non-Muslim.

In Iraq, they started questioning Christians to recite the Fatiha (first surah of Quran?) When Muslims Iraqis asked the Daesh soldiers to recite it, they could not even recite one ayat (verse.) Iraqis got a good laugh out of them.

I doubt there are 1,6B Muslims if the requirement is to recite an arbitrary verse from the Quran.

The Daesh are recruited by people that use the Quran and other Islamic texts as reference and motivation. The Daesh believe they fight for Islam. That makes them Muslims in the eyes of the outsider. That other Muslims may disagree does not matter.

In Iraq, they started questioning Christians to recite the Fatiha (first surah of Quran?) When Muslims Iraqis asked the Daesh soldiers to recite it, they could not even recite one ayat (verse.) Iraqis got a good laugh out of them.
Funny thing is we say anything we get warnings but these b4stards get away with it

I doubt there are 1,6B Muslims if the requirement is to recite an arbitrary verse from the Quran.

The Daesh are recruited by people that use the Quran and other Islamic texts as reference and motivation. The Daesh believe they fight for Islam. That makes them Muslims in the eyes of the outsider. That other Muslims may disagree does not matter.

Too logical an explanation for most people

Are you older than 15?

Some of us remember an era not so long ago when muslims blowing themselves up was unheard of. This is a new phenomenon spiraling out of control and it literally makes no sense....I'm still trying to figure it out.

Btw they've killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

Are you older than 15?

Some of us remember an era not so long ago when muslims blowing themselves up was unheard of. This is a new phenomenon spiraling out of control and it literally makes no sense....I'm still trying to figure it out.

Bro i know what you mean. I dont recognise this islam. Its not from us. Its alien

You can help yourself by learning some more about the basics of Islam. It will help you understand this situation better.

Al Fatiha is the Surah recited in every rakah (unit) of salat (prayer). Observant Muslims are required to learn it to have their prayers accepted. Minimum a practicing Muslim will recite it 20-40 times daily.

The story was only to show just how “Muslim” Daesh Khwarij Are.

Ahmadiyyas also claim they are Muslims, and we reject them fully. Same for Baha’i and NOI, Moorish science, although they don’t take it so offensively.

The limits of faith are very important for any religious group as it identifies what is the proper Orthox practice and what is not.

For us, it is a necessity from everything from fiqh (judgements) , qanoon (law), rituals, and iman (faith.)

According to the main body of Islam, Council of Makkah, all Sunni, Shia, Ibadi Muslims are legitimate Muslims, and any other ideology is out of Islam. This is enforced by who is allowed to attend Hajj and Umrah in Makkah, and who is barred.

All Muslim groups are unanimous that Daesh are non-Muslims.

Ofcourse it suits the interests of some in Western governments, Western media, or some radicals in Non-Muslim countries to portray Daesh as normative Islamic behavior, which it is not.

It is a fringe group which has been rejected by every Muslim nation and every Muslim organization. They do not even have a single Faqih (Imam) which can judge in accordance with Islamic law.

Are you older than 15?

Taliban is actively hunting them down in Afghanistan, while US and ANA is functioning like their Uber, flying them from one province to another to prevent them from being defeated and becoming irrelevant.

In Syria and Iraq, the whole spectrum of Islamic movements under Turkey and Iran, from Sunni to Shia, are eliminating their remnants.

They have done attacks on whites. Thing is though that browns are easier targets due to political instability, lack of proper security apparatus etc etc.

my question is why kill already downtrodden, be it from any religion. ISIS have not attacked any one in the west that was Al Quaida who did. ISIS only kills already oppressed Muslims or Christians in countries where they are already treated bad. How come ISIS have no love for Kashmiris! but they are willing take revenge of 50 dead muslims New Zealand mosque yet they dont feel any pain of 1000s of Kashmiris youth dead and woman raped.

Maximum respect for this Imam who reported the guys to the authorities several times. But the revealing part is his final line:

"Mr Ahamed said that authorities failed to act on the warnings, but added that had not taken Hashim too seriously either, a move he now regrets.."

These are good decent people who tried to do the right thing but everyone (Inc police), even the imams themselves, failed to comprehend that these people could go so far.

Conclusion is that we need zero tolerance of hate speech in Islam. Any Imam gets away with murder in public speeches. You let people take an inch and soon they will take the whole foot.

my question is why kill already downtrodden, be it from any religion. ISIS have not attacked any one in the west that was Al Quaida who did. ISIS only kills already oppressed Muslims or Christians in countries where they are already treated bad. How come ISIS have no love for Kashmiris! but they are willing take revenge of 50 dead muslims New Zealand mosque yet they dont feel any pain of 1000s of Kashmiris youth dead and woman raped.

They are depressed, suicidal, misfit Muslims being used by everyone like a cheap profilactic. Are you expecting these creatures to bring Kashmir back for you?

Don't start going down this road, because there are many Arab and neighbours in this hammam - not just USA who have benefitted from ISIS. You will not know where to turn your eyes.

Hi don't send children to madrassas and leave them on their mercy. Even if they goes in Mosque , always watch their activities, hold hand with them. . If you want to teach them Quran, teach them at home.
Otherwise You will lose control on children . At young age there is no return as their brain are already manipulated with hate , bigotry, extremism , sectarianism. etc

Last edited:
Are you older than 15?

The first modern instance of suicide bombing is known to have been by the Tamil Tigers.

As a Muslim I have been brought up to know that life comes before anything else and Islam permits you to eat unpermitted foods such as pork if the alternative was being starved.

Therefore I believe suicide bombers are by their nature completely un-Islamic. It is sad these few thousand (out of 1.6bn) have maligned Islam in the last few years.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom