What's new

Prediction for 2012 Vidhan Sabha elections in Gujarat state.

I guess 2019 is best time. Till than he must vow Muslim voters.

I guess 2019 is best time. Till than he must vow Muslim voters.

Wrong. This is a very negative aspect that Muslims vote as a community rather than individuals this should not be the sole factor. What tragedies happened in the past has them equally a part and parcel to it.

And if you noticed, Modi has more support from local muslims than from secularist so-called Dharmic people with fake names.

Though i really want Narendra Modi as PM(slogan for BJP in 2014 can be NM for PM). There are some major hurdles which NM has to cross before he can be PM:
1.) Winning emphatically Gujarat again.

He will do that with ease.

2.) Coming to the Central leadership.

The jokers Arun Jaitley, Advani and Swaraj are a pain in the rear.

3.) Convincing BJP & RSS to forward his name for the top job.

BJP and RSS will collapse like a house of cards if Modi withdraws. They are technically in no position to dictate terms to him. He has more goodwill than entire parties put together and will still have people's backing if he left BJP.

4.) Convincing NDA collision partners for his name.

Same as what I said above.

5.) Making an aggressive campaign nationwide & also gaining minority votes.

Muslims or Secularists are not the only minority in this country to bother about. Gujarati muslims back him already. There are millions of other who will still vote for Modi even if some losers don't want to.

For all this he just have 2 years left!!!

Modi is a warrior... he will emerge as our PM in 2014. That's for sure. :)

Gujarat riots: No offence established against Narendra Modi in SIT report, says court

AHMEDABAD: The Supreme Court-appointed Special Investigation Team (SIT) has found no evidence against chief minister Narendra Modi and 57 others in the complaint filed against them by Zakia Jafri in the 2002 Gujarat riots, a magisterial court said on Tuesday.

The court asked the SIT to provide its final report, on the alleged involvement of Narendra Modi and others in the 2002 Gujarat riots, within 30 days to complainant Zakia Jafri.

Zakia Jafri is the widow of ex-parliamentarian and Congress party leader Ehsan Jafri, who was burnt to death in 2002 in his own home by a group of rioters during the 2002 riots. Zakia had asked for a copy of the bulky SIT report.

The court mentioned in its order that the SIT has filed a closure report against the accused for their alleged role in the 2002 riots.

Meanwhile, the Gujarat high court disposed of a contempt petition against the state government that was filed for not complying with the court orders to give compensation to the 2002 riots affected victims for damage to their properties in Rakhial area of Ahmedabad. The HC has permitted the petitioner to approach appropriate authority in this regard.

Gujarat riots: No offence established against Narendra Modi in SIT report, says court - The Times of India

Though i really want Narendra Modi as PM(slogan for BJP in 2014 can be NM for PM). There are some major hurdles which NM has to cross before he can be PM:
1.) Winning emphatically Gujarat again.
2.) Coming to the Central leadership.
3.) Convincing BJP & RSS to forward his name for the top job.
4.) Convincing NDA collision partners for his name.
5.) Making an aggressive campaign nationwide & also gaining minority votes.

For all this he just have 2 years left!!!

He does not need votes of minorities aka muslim. BJP never got it so far.

politicsparty.com

:woot::D:rofl::D

Isn't it the same website which proclaimed last year that Sonia gandhi was dead when she went to usa for her treatment...........:)

Back
Top Bottom