What's new

PPP will be forced to take Anti Nawaz Stand

Jzaib

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently alot of resentment is seen in PPP workers against the Muk Mukha of PMLN and PPP. A huge majority of PPP has already left then and joined PTI . PTI seem to have taken most of the vote bank of PPP in Punjab in last election. WIth PTI now concentrating on SIndh they are bound to end friendly opposition . The people of Pakistan don't see PPP as opposition now , the are seem more of coloation partner.. This is just few videos to support the above mentioned facts

PPP Punjab Chanting 'GO NAWAZ GO' In Multan

Imran khan predicted this

@Leader @Norwegian @mr420 @Jazzbot @syedali73 @WishLivePak

ugh...ppp? no thanks! hate to say this but pmln is much better than these fucktards! i hate ppp with my life and soul and will do so until my dying breath. id rather have mqm than ppp on pti's side but unfortunately prostitutes only work for highest bidder.

ugh...ppp? no thanks! hate to say this but pmln is much better than these fucktards! i hate ppp with my life and soul and will do so until my dying breath. id rather have mqm than ppp on pti's side but unfortunately prostitutes only work for highest bidder.
we are taking about ex ppp supporters . No PPP as a party . the second issue im taking about ending their nexus by force... ,

If PPP leadership wants to save whatever left in PPP, they have to come out of their love affair with noora king, otherwise kiss you party good bye in next elections.

If PPP leadership wants to save whatever left in PPP, they have to come out of their love affair with noora king, otherwise kiss you party good bye in next elections.
ur logic applies if they actually manage to survive till next election

I support MQM joining federal government. Good for MQM. PPP can't do anything against Nawaz except only take anti Nawaz stand.

Pakistanis are Stuck between a rock and a Hard place.

The Musical chair that is Pakistan's politics will see Baby Bhutto as next PM of Pakistan, With Noora Becoming PM again in 2023
unless Raheel Shareef comes up with his version of Mere Aziz Humwatno Speach

Pakistanis are Stuck between a rock and a Hard place.

The Musical chair that is Pakistan's politics will see Baby Bhutto as next PM of Pakistan, With Noora Becoming PM again in 2023
unless Raheel Shareef comes up with his version of Mere Aziz Humwatno Speach
wasnt expecting it from an indian but great analysis

Back
Top Bottom