'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
'PPP to resist Qadri's movement against democracy'
By APP
LAHORE. The Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) will resist any movement of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) leader Tahirul Qadri to topple the democratic system in the country.

These views were expressed by PPP Punjab secretary information Abid Siddiqui in a statement issued on Sunday.

He said the PPP had requested Qadri not to start any campaign against the democratic system and let it function.

He said the PPP would stand by democratic parties to protect the system and Qadri would never be allowed to succeed in his agenda.

Abid alleged that Qadri would leave the country for Canada after the collapse of the system and the people would have to face the consequences.

Earlier this week, Dr Tahirul Qadri vowed at a press conference to topple the present government "within a few weeks".

He said he was committed to bringing a revolution in Pakistan, adding that a People's Revolutionary Council would be constituted shortly.

The PAT chief called upon people to stop obeying what he termed the illegitimate orders of the authorities.

Qadri had returned to Pakistan in late June to lead what he called a revolution. He was scheduled to arrive in Islamabad but the government had ordered the diversion of the aircraft carrying him to Lahore.

Muk muka in danger!!
Nope, in it's advanced form actually, Zardari will benefit extremely along with the big players of PPP as the case on them will be terminated due to their support for the N's stance. I have a hunch the government will not let Qadri go so easily this time, I wish no further chaos but just a hunch....

Nope, in it's advanced form actually, Zardari will benefit extremely along with the big players of PPP as the case on them will be terminated due to their support for the N's stance. I have a hunch the government will not let Qadri go so easily this time, I wish no further chaos but just a hunch....
Agree with you, in recent years peoples getting more aware about two big corrupt groups and everyone looking for a progressive Pakistan THE both parties has chances to do it but both were busy to loot as they can, now it's like alarming moments for them to use their brains and give us back whatever they looted and get Pakistan out from a dark tunnel otherwise their end will be so miserable and bloody.

Agree with you, in recent years peoples getting more aware about two big corrupt groups and everyone looking for a progressive Pakistan THE both parties has chances to do it but both were busy to loot as they can, now it's like alarming moments for them to use their brains and give us back whatever they looted and get Pakistan out from a dark tunnel otherwise their end will be so miserable and bloody.
I believe in PML N after being left no options.....

I believe in PML N after being left no options.....
Bhai mere normal public want nothing but a stable Pakistan by all means be it peace,economy, education, Health care, Mehngai, corruption, it's little bitter for you but it's true that both PMLN and PPP failed to deliver it.

Bhai mere normal public want nothing but a stable Pakistan by all means be it peace,economy, education, Health care, Mehngai, corruption, it's little bitter for you but it's true that both PMLN and PPP failed to deliver it.
I see the economic conditions improving..... my POV.....
You wanna fast track? bring in a dictator.....
TUQ and IK are same.... sh*theads

Back
Top Bottom