What's new

Posting pictures on Facebook, Twitter un-Islamic: Clerics

Posting pictures on Facebook, Twitter un-Islamic: Clerics

They are theoretically right, girls are not allowed to share their picture with men outside her family members according to Islam

I believe mufti thing said

And you just allowed visibilty of eyes?! :astagh:
haraaaammmm!!

How can a woman show face to Non-Mahrem People?

Abu Dawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0641.

The Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a veil.

I see you are related to the mufti because the Quran said this:

Woman are to be beaten according to the Noble Words of the Holy Quran who show themselves in front of Non-Mahrem Men:

Surat An-Nisa' [4:34] - The Noble Qur'an - ?????? ??????

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

You really want me to tell you how posting pictures that namehraan men can see is un-Islamic?

Or whether taking pictures itself, any human likeness?

Go ahead! Show me from the Quran NOPE NOT FROM HADITH...I dont have the knowledge of how to trace a hadith...nor do I know its science properly!

So from the Quran please!

How can a woman show face to Non-Mahrem People?

The Prophet (pbuh) said: Allah does not accept the prayer of a woman who has reached puberty unless she wears a veil.
Abu Dawud Book 002, Hadith Number 0641.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...itter-un-islamic-clerics-3.html#ixzz2bfuC8OFo

So...She goes to FB/ twitter to pray?! :blink: :astagh: Sorry that DEF is not Islam! And the veil here is not niqaab (to cover face) but Hijab (to cover EVERYTHING BUT THE FACE and HANDS)

Woman are to be beaten according to the Noble Words of the Holy Quran who show themselves in front of Non-Mahrem Men:

Noble Verses 4:34-36 "(34). Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because Allah has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what Allah would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For Allah is Most High, great (above you all).

(35). If ye fear a breach between them twain, appoint (two) arbiters, one from his family, and the other from hers; if they wish for peace, Allah will cause their reconciliation: For Allah hath full knowledge, and is acquainted with all things.

(36). Serve Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the companion by your side, the wayfarer (ye meet), and what your right hands possess: For Allah loveth not the arrogant, the vainglorious;"

Surprisingly even after reading that you didnt get it!!

1) advice

2) dont share the bed

3) strike (can you kindly look up this word in an Arabic dictionary)

The word strike is not like a SOLDIER would strike another nor like a man beats up another....

Here is the full homework that you refused to do:

The Arabic word used in Noble Verse 4:34 above is "idribuhunna", which is derived from "daraba" which means "beat". The issue with all of the Arabic words that are derived from the word "daraba" is that they don't necessarily mean "hit". The word "idribuhunna" for instance, could very well mean to "leave" them. It is exactly like telling someone to "beat it" or "drop it" in English.

Allah Almighty used the word "daraba" in Noble Verse 14:24 "Seest thou not how Allah sets (daraba) forth a parable? -- A goodly Word Like a goodly tree, Whose root is firmly fixed, And its branches (reach) To the heavens". "daraba" here meant "give an example". If I say in Arabic "daraba laka mathal", it means "give you an example".

Allah Almighty also used the word "darabtum", which is derived from the word "daraba" in Noble Verse 4:94, which mean to "go abroad" in the sake of Allah Almighty:

"O ye who believe! When ye go abroad (darabtum) In the cause of Allah, Investigate carefully, And say not to anyone Who offers you a salutation: 'Thou art none of a Believer!' Coveting the perishable good Of this life: with Allah Are profits and spoils abundant. Even thus were ye yourselves Before, till Allah conferred On you His favours: therefore Carefully investigate. For Allah is well aware Of all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:94)"

So "daraba" literally means "beat", or "go abroad", or "give" but not in the sense to give something by hand, but rather to give or provide an example.

Important Note: Notice how Allah Almighty in Noble Chapter (Surah) 4 He used "daraba (4:34" and "darabtum (4:94)", which are both derived from the same root. He used both words in the same Chapter, which tells me that "daraba" in Noble Verse 4:34 means to desert or leave, since that's what its derived word meant in Noble Verse 4:94. The next section below will further prove my point.

I am sure there are more Noble Verses that used words derived from "daraba" in the Noble Quran, but these are the only ones I know of so far. In the case of Noble Verse 4:34 where Allah Almighty seems to allow men to hit their wives after the two warnings for ill-conduct and disloyalty, it could very well be that Allah Almighty meant to command the Muslims to "leave" the home all together and desert their wives for a long time in a hope that the wives would then come back to their senses and repent.

Go ahead! Show me from the Quran NOPE NOT FROM HADITH...I dont have the knowledge of how to trace a hadith...nor do I know its science properly!

So from the Quran please!

Before I do that, do you think Hadith are wrong in Islam and should not be used?

Before I do that, do you think Hadith are wrong in Islam and should not be used?

I dont think much about Hadith....There is a WHOLE SCIENCE to authenticate 1 hadith...I do not know the science so I try to avoid the hadith....It makes me no less a Muslim....Because the Quran is whole .....Hadith are supplements so EVEN if you do not indulge in them you are still a Muslim....

In fact I try not to as the Quran itself says it is perfect so why not use a perfect book? I know you want to quote from the hadith....Because I wouldnt know where the Hadith originated from I wouldnt be able to refute...THAT is why I posted

Show me from the Quran NOPE NOT FROM HADITH....I dont have the knowledge of how to trace a hadith...nor do I know its science properly!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...itter-un-islamic-clerics-3.html#ixzz2bg2w7J4A

I dont think much about Hadith....There is a WHOLE SCIENCE to authenticate 1 hadith...I do not know the science so I try to avoid the hadith....It makes me no less a Muslim....Because the Quran is whole .....Hadith are supplements so EVEN if you do not indulge in them you are still a Muslim....

In fact I try not to as the Quran itself says it is perfect so why not use a perfect book? I know you want to quote from the hadith....Because I wouldnt know where the Hadith originated from I wouldnt be able to refute...THAT is why I posted

Kind of circular logic? Is that how Science works?

Kind of circular logic? Is that how Science works?

I beg your pardon? What are you trying to say? Werent you supposed to show me something?

I dont indulge in Hadith because many can have different opinions and translate certain words as they wish and some hadith are not that well preserved that you do not know the context and hence, quoting one you need to be careful while the Quran is very well preserved and you can trace back to the context....

I beg your pardon? What are you trying to say? Werent you supposed to show me something?

I dont indulge in Hadith because many can have different opinions and translate certain words as they wish and some hadith are not that well preserved that you do not know the context and hence, quoting one you need to be careful while the Quran is very well preserved and you can trace back to the context....

I just wanted to understand the Science part before we proceed...

Read this post CAREFULLY as it is...Stop trying to browse through and hence getting confused:

How is it Un islamic? Does it says in the Quran? Did mohammad knew a thing called facebook will exist , thousands of years ago , and told his followers not to follow it?

Whats next mullas? Use of Air conditioner , life saving meds , the klashnikov rounds and guns which are used by j!hadis to kill Shias and Kaffirs? I bet U wont say that, will U now?

How is it Un islamic? Does it says in the Quran? Did mohammad knew a thing called facebook will exist , thousands of years ago , and told his followers not to follow it?

Whats next mullas? Use of Air conditioner , life saving meds , the klashnikov rounds and guns which are used by j!hadis to kill Shias and Kaffirs? I bet U wont say that, will U now?

Ok the last bit of your post just made it useless!

I agree.

BQ_rXPgCEAIv2vk_zpsb1aa8b99.jpg

:dirol:

Ya thats right....on 1 side we have the cover all except the eyes Mullahs and on the other side we have 90% nude woman ....Why do people swing on extremes?! :unsure:

Is there not a single human who has a balanced moderate mindset?! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom