What's new

Post the most beautiful Pakistani woman ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Don't we start PDF girls thread, and lets see who are beautiful Indian pdf members or pakistani

Why Don't we start PDF girls thread, and lets see who are beautiful Indian pdf members or pakistani
yea if people leave out celebs and models. Or else that thread would be turned into "who has the better looking models/actresses" instead.

One thing for sure...Pakistan has a lot of glamorous politician to the list where as in India all are not average looking too....

Are you really 46 years old (as your profile suggests)
I practice a lot of yoga and eat a lot vitamins. You would be surprised what you can achieve with a little bit of exercise and healthy diet :lol:

Why don't good looking Pakistani actresses work in bollywood? Meera and Veena are crap.

Bollywood had Manisha Koirala (Nepal). Where are **** bombshells in bollywood?

bahi jaan, mishi khan ....
I used to have her picture on my wall back in the day!
@WebMaster Pic added.
9hnsrp.jpg

:P and you never looked at her face but

I practice a lot of yoga and eat a lot vitamins. You would be surprised what you can achieve with a little bit of exercise and healthy diet :lol:

OMG! really are you 46? Even my mother is not 46 yet. I am in 20s and I look older or at same age of yours. :suicide2:

holy moly!!!! these gals are darker than ourzzz!!!

:D

OMG! really are you 46? Even my mother is not 46 yet. I am in 20s and I look older or at same age of yours. :suicide2:
lol you're naive bro. I am actually 24. I just sort of rushed through my registration phase.

:P and you never looked at her face but
LOL, I was in Lahore a while , while ago. She was sitting in Cafe Zuke all doled up and very pretty!.
My idiot bro in law ended up telling her ( she was at the p[lace with some of my sisters friends)that I used to have her picture from Mens Club in my room! We chatted for a long while....
To make a long story short, we hung out quite a few times till I returned back to the U.S And no, I did nt focus on her jewels but she is quite blessed !

LOL, I was in Lahore a while , while ago. She was sitting in Cafe Zuke all doled up and very pretty!.
My idiot bro in law ended up telling her ( she was at the p[lace with some of my sisters friends)that I used to have her picture from Mens Club in my room! We chatted for a long while....
To make a long story short, we hung out quite a few times till I returned back to the U.S And no, I did nt focus on her jewels but she is quite blessed !

lolz she never looked that round in any of her pics so thats why i said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom