What's new

Porsche's Chief Designer is a Chinese??!!

There are plenty of anti-CCP members here like Sonyuke, faithfulguy and Okemos. But I get along with them very well and respect them a lot.

Even one of my closest friends in HK hates the CCP, and he is a die-hard supporter of the pro-democracy camp and universal suffrage.

But these guys, they all love China and the Chinese people, and it is very easy to see.

Dude, different people have a different view.

I dare to say no one in this world had ever know EVERYONE and EVERYTHING from their own country. How do you know I hate China if you only know me in the internet??

I can tell you this, you may see people the side you want to see, or you may see other people the side THEY WANT YOU to see. But you can never realise a person's own intention unless you know him/her deeply. You concluded that I am an Anti-China character for the 1800 post I got in this forum, while most of them are NOT CHINA RELATED. How do you justify what my loyalty is aligned to??

I will not say I never said anything that bad for China, but the problem is, do you really want to see me as a person who say only these things? Or you are willing to open your eyes and see what did I actually meant??

Do I have to sing Chinese praise every time, whether or not if they are China or Government of China related, and regardless of my own personal judgment, to be called "Loving China" or do I have to have permission for the fellow Chinese member here to join the club?

Sure, Wang Dan also tells everybody he's Chinese. I met him in New York about 5 or 6 years ago, he still calls himself Chinese, so, what's the problem??

No problem at all, it's just that nobody ever question whether I'm Chinese or not. I wonder why?

Dude, different people have a different view.

I dare to say no one in this world had ever know EVERYONE and EVERYTHING from their own country. How do you know I hate China if you only know me in the internet??

I can tell you this, you may see people the side you want to see, or you may see other people the side THEY WANT YOU to see. But you can never realise a person's own intention unless you know him/her deeply. You concluded that I am an Anti-China character for the 1800 post I got in this forum, while most of them are NOT CHINA RELATED. How do you justify what my loyalty is aligned to??

I will not say I never said anything that bad for China, but the problem is, do you really want to see me as a person who say only these things? Or you are willing to open your eyes and see what did I actually meant??

Do I have to sing Chinese praise every time, whether or not if they are China or Government of China related, and regardless of my own personal judgment, to be called "Loving China" or do I have to have permission for the fellow Chinese member here to join the club?

Yeah I know different people have different views, didn't I just say that one of my closest friends is very anti-CCP?

It's not hard to tell the difference between someone who is anti-CCP and someone who is anti-China.

Look at our members here Sonyuke and Okemos for example. They absolutely hate the CCP, however they are very pro-China. You can see it very easily.

No problem at all, it's just that nobody ever question whether I'm Chinese or not. I wonder why?

No-one would ever question whether I am Chinese or not, IF I KEEP SUCKING UP TO ALL OTHER CHINESE MEMBER HERE.

It takes guts to speak otherwise, and honestly, I don't really care if anyone question I am Chinese or not, I simply don't really care :) Say what you might, but, fact always fact, I could not change that I am Chinese even if I wanted to, and certainly you cannot change the fact that I am Chinese as you have no power to. So what's the point of arguing whether I am Chinese or not??

I can show you my passport, I can show you a lot of things, but will it change the way you think if I keep posting the way I post?? No. And this is what matters.

No-one would ever question whether I am Chinese or not, IF I KEEP SUCKING UP TO ALL OTHER CHINESE MEMBER HERE.

It takes guts to speak otherwise, and honestly, I don't really care if anyone question I am Chinese or not, I simply don't really care :) Say what you might, but, fact always fact, I could not change that I am Chinese even if I wanted to, and certainly you cannot change the fact that I am Chinese as you have no power to. So what's the point of arguing whether I am Chinese or not??

I can show you my passport, I can show you a lot of things, but will it change the way you think if I keep posting the way I post?? No. And this is what matters.

Sorry, having a little bit of Chinese blood does not make you Chinese.

Otherwise Tiger Woods would be Chinese. Otherwise Keanu Reeves would be Chinese.

You have to be a Chinese citizen, which means giving up all your other citizenship and passports. It means being loyal to China and not to any other country.

Yeah I know different people have different views, didn't I just say that one of my closest friends is very anti-CCP?

It's not hard to tell the difference between someone who is anti-CCP and someone who is anti-China.

Look at our members here Sonyuke and Okemos for example. They absolutely hate the CCP, however they are very pro-China. You can see it very easily.

well, a bit off-topic for a while, let's go back to the topic.

What do you think my original comment in this thread is related to?

Is it because the chief engineer is Chinese so I said the Porsche Job is a scam? or Do you think I actually think the Porsche Job is a scam regardless the nationality of the person who is holding such job?

Granted I don't like some of the Chinese tradition or do I something actually understand them. But the facts remain, you can see any side of a matter you want, it's in your brain which pre-setting the fact and points I am trying to say, not what I actually mean.

Again, am I less Chinese of you because I simply say things on the other scale and not follow the major flow??

Otherwise Tiger Woods would be Chinese. Otherwise Keanu Reeves would be Chinese.

You have to be a Chinese citizen, which means giving up all your other citizenship and passports. It means being loyal to China and not to any other country.

Or you can be Chinese by loyal to your people and your mother country. NEVER badmouth them to outsiders!

The Chinese club again.

Then I wonder if you should consider yourselves a Chinese too. Unless you live in HKSAR as a Chinese (red passport) Citizens, with Single Entry permit but not 3 stars HK ID card, you lost your Chinese Citizens when you apply for the Chinese HKSAR passport.

I do hold the blue Chinese HKSAR passport, Australian and US passport, and I am NOT REQUIRED to give up any of them unless I try to run for Office, why I need to do stuff i don't need :)

correction, actually my Australian Passport is overdue........Oh well...

Or you can be Chinese by loyal to your people and your mother country. NEVER badmouth them to outsiders!

In this case, you should take down your American Flag and put up the Chinese one, as you always bad mouth the American and you would not be considered an American. Hehe :)

In this case, you should take down your American Flag and put up the Chinese one, as you always bad mouth the American and you would not be considered an American. Hehe :)

See, You're nothing but a big mouth. I challenge you to find a single anti American post I ever made. Sure I might have said a bad thing or two about those morons in the government.....but then who doesn't say that in America.

See, You're nothing but a big mouth. I challenge you to find a single anti American post I ever made. Sure I might have said a bad thing or two about those morons in the government.....but then who doesn't say that in America.

Mate, then I counter challenge you to find a SINGLE ANTI-CHINESE post I ever made.

You talk the talk, but did you walk the walk??

Exactly right. Jhungary is obviously loyal to America above all else. And I remember recently he said that HK should "hand back" Snowden to America. :lol:

LOL why? How does it serve my benefit as a Hong Konger and how does it benefit China? Luckily the HK government thought the same way, and denied the extradition of Snowden.

This American-Mexican-Vietnamese ran away from HK during the Tung Chee Hwa administration when things were getting tough, while me and my family were marching on the streets in the Article 23 protests, until the idiot Tung Chee Hwa stepped down from office.

We were there during the last elections, where 2 out of 3 of the candidates for the top office (HK Chief Executive) were corrupt, and it was finally won by CY Leung in a triumph for those who hate corruption.

My family were amongst the very first people to settle down in HK island, hundreds of years ago (we are of Hakka descent). This is a beautiful city, there was never any need to run away.

I was there pre-handover and post-handover, the only people who were genuinely afraid in their heart of being re-united with China... They are not Chinese. Even those of 100% Chinese blood, they ran and gave up their motherland to find another motherland.

LOL he's right! I can't find one single anti Chinese post from him. :argh:

Exactly right. Jhungary is obviously loyal to America above all else. And I remember recently he said that HK should "hand back" Snowden to America.

LOL why? How does it serve my benefit as a Hong Konger and how does it benefit China? Luckily the HK government thought the same way, and denied the extradition of Snowden.

This American-Mexican-Vietnamese ran away from HK during the Tung Chee Hwa administration when things were getting tough, while me and my family were on the streets in he Article 23 protests, until the idiot Tung Chee Hwa stepped down from office.

We were there during the last elections, where 2 out of 3 of the candidates for the top office (HK Chief Executive) were corrupt, and it was finally won by CY Leung in a triumph for those who hate corruption.

My family were amongst the first people to settle down in HK island hundreds of years ago (we are of Hakka descent). This is a beautiful city, there was never any need to run away. I was there pre-handover and post-handover, the only people who were genuinely afraid in their heart were the non-Chinese foreigners and their corporations who ran away.

When did I said that??

The post you are referring to is #37 of this post http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ward-snowden-u-s-targets-china-hackers-3.html

Actually Regina Ips said they will consider extradite Snowden back to US if they request and he should not think of HK as a heaven for him and urge him to leave.

Many law maker in HK have the same thought and China will not keep him simply because he is ex-CIA, so, don't get your hopes up.

Sweden and US have extradition arrangement, Sweden actually have an outstanding warrant for Assange and the very reason why Assange refused to surrender to UK authority is because they will extradite him back to Sweden and Sweden will most likely extradite Assange back to the US.

When did I say Hong Kong should hand Snowden back to the US.

or you are saying Regina Ips never say stuff like this??

http://hk.search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A...dard.com.hk/breaking_news_detail.asp?id=37388

If you claim I said that, then please point to me where did I actually say HK should hand back Snowden to the US??

I don't really care if you think I am pro-US or anti-China, but I do care when somebody twist my word.

And do you think the time I was in HK is a easy ride? I live thru 1988 financial crisis, 1998 financial crisis, when I was living in Hong Kong, you don't even know what is 制水 how we don't even have drinking water in 1982. I will tell you this, don't try to spin the story of me leaving when there are first sign of trouble. It won't work. I probably live in Hong Kong longer than you do. Or at least you longer than what you think

You are losing it CD, and I am really surprise, a man with your status here and I always think you are rational, but then I guess I am wrong

Back
Top Bottom