What's new

'Pope John Paul II wished to take a dip in Ganga'

Why would a hindu king build such large dome structure as palace. The land could have belonged to raja.

The Badshahnama specifically says that the land was purchased by Shah Jahan with a beautiful palace on the land. That is a different subject, you can start another thread if you really want to.

there is enough evidence to support the claim..

Taj Mahal: Was it a Vedic Temple?
Tajmahal: The True Story

let some govt opened the locked rooms and the truth will be out in open..

Till then I will keep myself sane and not believe in such conspiracy theories. I have read 9/11, earth is flat, no moon landing all seem very convincing till you read the rebuttal.
Anyway, dont want to go that way, dont want to open another thread too.

Let's not divert this thread, if you want start another one.

i thing we are very much on the topic of " pope john paul wish to take a dip in ganga ...

it was all about the forgoten and misplaced identity , which the pope might know well , atleast about himself..

^^^ Some of the claims about the Taj are reliable, others are not reliable. That can be discussed elsewhere.

^^^ i am not talking about taj mahal any more....it about pope john paul's ..

Till then I will keep myself sane and not believe in such conspiracy theories. I have read 9/11, earth is flat, no moon landing all seem very convincing till you read the rebuttal.

Many people can't separate the wheat from the chaff. The theory that the earth moves round the sun was regarded as a crazy conspiracy by the Church. Let's close the issue of the Taj in this thread.

you need to think about it with cool head..
1.if it is tomb then what a music house is doing in taj mahal?
2.Music is not allowed in islamic buildings.
3.Mumtaz died in burhanpur 600 KM from agra.
4.what is vedic style trident and lotus doing on walls?
5.Hindu style dome in a tomb? isn't a tomb supposed to be silent place for the dead?

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Many people can't separate the wheat from the chaff. The theory that the earth moves round the sun was regarded as a crazy conspiracy by the Church. Let's close the issue of the Taj in this thread.

that will be wise..

those idiols of the tample still there in the sealed rooms of the taj mahal for last 70 years...

hope some day , some govt opened the doors..
or some one put a patition in the court and court ordered the doors to be opened,.

unless its been destroyed by now like the gospels of Judas and Mary magdalene who knows what other secrets lurks inside the walled city of the Vatican

Those gospels havent been destroyed.

Back
Top Bottom