Poll: Turkey's possible future union

In which union do you want Turkey in ?

• Total voters

-SINAN-

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Cast your votes guys. This going to be interesting.

Poll is not limited to Turks only. Just state your mind.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @AUz @Yzd Khalifa @Doritos11 @Arabian Legend @Hyperion @flamer84 @Audio @Serpentine @Islam shall be the winner @haman10 @Ostad @SinaG @SOHEIL @DejanSRB @Bismarck @vostok @al-Hasani @Alpha1 @Arzamas 16 @Marshmallow @mahatir @ChineseTiger1986

EU = European Union (Western)
Ummah = Muslim Union
Turan = Turkic Nations Union
SCO = Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (Eastern)

Last edited by a moderator:
definetly europe. EU was once a journey, a role model to just to get developed. But suprisingly, I do believe that we may be accepted into EU maybe a decade later.

definetly europe. EU was once a journey, a role model to just to get developed. But suprisingly, I do believe that we may be accepted into EU maybe a decade later.

^ This perhaps. I mean, whether if we would be in a union or not, we certainly have to improve many of our standards - environmental such, civil rights, and whatnot. That said, EU obviously sets some decent rules/guidelines that we have to follow in order to enter their union, which are good for us indeed, but entering their union may not be of equal importance for our best interests - IMO.

Turkey should stay out of eu.cos we are too big for eu.. our political issues does not match with eu.. no turan no eu no muslim.. stand by self..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom