What's new

Poll Ranks India Among Most Dangerous Countries for Women, Cites Rising Rat

Pakistanis do not believe in polls, that's what I'm told when a poll about people loving Osama, people considering shias kafirs, people supporting LET and other mass murderers, people supporting Taliban only for Afghanistan but not Pakistan, people wanting other people stoned or otherwise murdered etc etc etc are published by international survey companies.

Infact Pakistanis do not even believe in publishing rape statistics and do not share rape data with UN. But it seems their belief is restored when it comes to India :)

More bs from an indian... thank god u wernt born a women... hell ud be aborted as a fetus to begin with...

Watch a documentary on youtube abt it... hell low caste people getting killed over feeding some high caste guys dog aint surprising..[/QUOTE

Read the thread "Underage Girls Are Egypt’s Summer Rentals".

The story of Pakistanis offering their girls to Arabs as sex slaves has not been covered yet. Only the story of Pakistanis offering their minor boys to Arabs as camel jockeys has been covered by international media like BBC.

You people live in absolute ***** but you point fingers at others.(just like you destroyed thousands of non-Islamic places of worship in Pakistan after 1947 and just a few 100s are left standing with rarely any new construction of a non-Islamic place of worship allowed but you will point fingers at India where there are half a million mosques whose sanctity is preserved and not violated.

You people restrict the movement of international reporters in your country and do not allow the real face of Pakistan to be shown to the outside world.

and everybody perfectly understands the double speak behind the comments of some of your Chinese friends.I do not want to remind him of how Chairman Mao treated women.

The Chinese need to liberate the Pakistanis from the yoke of radical Islam and associated inhuman social structure.

You are better than that PN. Do you still smoke or quit?

I thank God for making me a Pakistani... now thank God u arent a low caste or a woman in india... as for smokin.. nah mate i prefer drinkin...although i bet ur on afghanistans finest.

I thank God for making me a Pakistani... now thank God u arent a low caste or a woman in india... as for smokin.. nah mate i prefer drinkin...although i bet ur on afghanistans finest.

Actually I'm low caste and half the people in my family are women and my grandfather owned half an acre of land. You are a rich feudal with a brigadier father. You can not imagine anything about my family and I can not anything about yours.

Thanks for your concern though.

Actually I'm low caste and half the people in my family are women and my grandfather owned half an acre of land. You are a rich feudal with a brigadier father. You can not imagine anything about my family and I can not anything about yours.

Thanks for your concern though.

I loled at the "feudal" term.... as for being a low caste... if ur one.. thank God u live in Singapore..

I lol at every post. Gotta love this forum. Everyone can vent their anger. Your knowledge of India is unfathomable. Bye.

Lol.. i read the news .. watch documentaries.. interact with people.. have an indian gf (years ago in an african hell hole) .. etc

Lol sure... indian women are safe... 1 gets raped every 19 minutes... more honor killings and a screwed up gender ratio ... thanks to fetus genocide... :lol:

Did you even clicked that link?You guys are at third,we are at fourth.Both countries need to work on this issue.

Did you even clicked that link?You guys are at third,we are at fourth.Both countries need to work on this issue.

Its just a report without any data.. and about the toll the war has taken in Pakistan 90% domestic issues.... lol and read abt india 50+ million women "missing" (feutus genocide).. 100 million trafficked... 44.5% child marriages.. hardly something to be proud off.. even for us ... so keep calm n help build ur country instead of trolling in a thread started by a bangladeshi and stop brining Pakistan which is irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

Its just a report without any data.. and about the toll the war has taken in Pakistan 90% domestic issues.... lol and read abt india 50+ million women "missing" (feutus genocide).. 100 million trafficked... 44.5% child marriages.. hardly something to be proud off.. even for us ... so keep calm n help build ur country instead of trolling in a thread started by a bangladeshi and stop brining Pakistan which is irrelevant to the topic being discussed.

Classic case of pot calling the kettle black:lol:Did you even see those links??The links of the OP and the links I posted are from the same site,of Thomas Reuters foundation...

.:omghaha:So you are saying that the data given about Pakistan is not true,But data given about India is 100% accurate?:omghaha:

:And is War on Terror responsible for every problem in Pakistan??

Classic case of pot calling the kettle black:lol:Did you even see those links??The links of the OP and the links I posted are from the same site,of Thomas Reuters foundation...

.:omghaha:So you are saying that the data given about Pakistan is not true,But data given about India is 100% accurate?:omghaha:

:And is War on Terror responsible for every problem in Pakistan??

Yes because figures from Pakistan are not posted only percentage of problems women face is.. with 90% being domestic issues.. while in indias case its with facts and figures... cry me a river...

As for WOT.. yes 30+% of our population living in those regions..

Yes because figures from Pakistan are not posted only percentage of problems women face is.. with 90% being domestic issues.. while in indias case its with facts and figures... cry me a river...

:lol: @ that see this

LONDON (TrustLaw) - Afghanistan, Congo and Pakistan are the world's most dangerous countries for women due to a barrage of threats ranging from violence and rape to dismal healthcare and "honour killngs", a Thomson Reuters Foundation expert poll showed on Wednesday.

India and Somalia ranked fourth and fifth, respectively, in the global perceptions survey by TrustLaw, the Foundation's legal news service.

http://www.trust.org/item/?map=factsheet-the-worlds-most-dangerous-countries-for-women

lol where are the facts? all i get to see is :90% issues of domestic nature.. honor killings ... while scroll down indian on number 4 :

4. India
Female foeticide, child marriage and high levels of trafficking and domestic servitude make the world’s largest democracy the fourth most dangerous place for women, the poll showed.
* 100 million people, mostly women and girls, are involved in trafficking in one way or another, according to former Indian Home Secretary Madhukar Gupta.
* Up to 50 million girls are “missing” over the past century due to female infanticide and foeticide.
* 44.5% of girls are married before the age of 18.

P.S: Rapes arent even mentioned..

lol where are the facts? all i get to see is :90% issues of domestic nature.. honor killings ... while scroll down indian on number 4 :

4. India
Female foeticide, child marriage and high levels of trafficking and domestic servitude make the world’s largest democracy the fourth most dangerous place for women, the poll showed.
* 100 million people, mostly women and girls, are involved in trafficking in one way or another, according to former Indian Home Secretary Madhukar Gupta.
* Up to 50 million girls are “missing” over the past century due to female infanticide and foeticide.
* 44.5% of girls are married before the age of 18.

P.S: Rapes arent even mentioned..

Why is your nation placed at no 3 then??

3. PAKISTAN

Those polled cited cultural, tribal and religious practices harmful to women, including acid attacks, child and forced marriage and punishment or retribution by stoning or other physical abuse.

* More than 1,000 women and girls are victims of "honour killings" every year, according to Pakistan's Human Rights Commission.

* 90 pct of women in Pakistan face domestic violence.

* Women earn 82 pct less than men.

Back
Top Bottom