What's new

Political administration asks people to vacate Pak-Afghan border areas in Khyber Agency

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
58a74783ebd70.jpg

Political administration of Khyber Agency has directed the dwellers of Pak-Afghan border areas to migrate to safe places with immediate effect, said officials.

The directions were issued to the people living in Sheenphokh and Samsay areas of Khyber Agency.

"Exodus is underway as the security forces have already launched operation in the area," officials told DawnNews.

Earlier on Friday night, the army had reportedly targeted a training camp of Jamaat-ul-Ahrar — the banned terror outfit which claimed responsibility for the Feb 13 suicide bombing in Lahore and the Feb 15 suicide attack on the headquarters of the Mohmand Agency's political administration.

The camp was located near the Pak-Afghan border in areas adjacent to Mohmand and Khyber Agency, and was reportedly overseen by Jamaat-ul-Ahrar's deputy commander, Adil Bacha.

Militant casualties were reported in the action but there was no confirmation of the actual number.

Time has come to Decide Afghanistan .. We kill Terrorist and destroy their camps , Do help us and we will help you in bringing peace in Afghanistan , we are not barbarians .. we help you once we are ready to do it again but not on the cost of innocent Pakistani's .. People should evacuate on the other side as well, we should drop flyers as well for them to evacuate and go in, with full force and Air force to back up our Ground troops .. its time we take things in our hands ... a Muslim Army fighting the khawarji, i hope Afghans will be comfortable more than they are around NATO and American ( Kaffir ) forces ..

"My center is giving way, my right is in retreat; situation excellent. I shall attack." - Marshal Foch, Allied C-in-C during WW1, after the overwhelming German advances

It's now Qamar Pasha's war. I am confident that he's writing his own legacy like his predecessor. He must be now even sleeping, if he can manage a couple of hours, with operational maps beside his bed...

Yolunuz achik kalsin...Allaha emanet....

*Ey Ehl-i Iman, you can sleep with Rahat for Jelalet is being defeated by Jemalet. It's all per PLANS, DESIGNS & EXECUTIONS where no mortals have any share or say....

Last edited by a moderator:
That means they are preparing for an offensive to destroy all the terrorist sanctuaries in Afghanistan.

Apkai moun mai Ghee Shakkar :D :D :D

Why land based attacks? When will we use our air force, our pilots whom are considered the best in the world.??

Pakistan did try to be a responsible and Brotherly nation. and tolerated Much. seems no Good has come of it. at cost of lives of Innocent civilians of Pakistan. its a Good Decision. i hope relocated people can be taken care of properly.

maybe army is creating a kill zone within its border with afghanistan its a huge rugged border so its better to take positions within our territory on terrain with tactical advantage and create a kill zone kill anything without pakistani army markings instead of sitting right on the border with restricted terrain and which the enemy is probably adapted to getting around for decades,going into afghanistan with ground forces will be disaster probably like OBL wanted americans to be drawn into afghanistan TTP might want the same for pakistan to get ordinary afghan support or even afghan talib support,best option like clinton in 90's would be to use our cruise missiles or air force keep it ariel avoid ground forces even ssg no foots on the ground so they don't get a rhetoric to rally afghans especially afghan taliban against pak,but again aerial bombardment that would bear as much results as bill clinton's cruise missiles had

if pak military has the proper intel about T's camps positions then burraq ucav, f-16's ground strike with low-altitude flight envelope, or, H-4 glide bomb's standoff attack on T's camps would be vry helpful to eliminate them frm earth.

besides, pak military could keep afgayn gay army busy with arty shelling by a chronological manner all across the Durand line. additionally rendian terror breeding centers (so-calld consulates) across the border could be targets of the afghan Taliban to keep rendian hndu b@$t@rds on run there.

now it needs an integrated collective action. all parties related to killing innocent ppls, angels in schools, worshipers in religious places should be busy keep running, otherwise, targeting one party wouldn't bring expected results. they'll re-group and hit back by another one.

parties involved in terrorizing Pakistan are:
1. rendians in afgaynistan
2. kabul's northrn alliance govt & it's officials
3. cia-mossad-raw nexus
4. facilitators in Pakistan
5. those facilitators' protectors in Pak's political & judicial realm
6. publicity b@$t@rd$ in mass-media
7. advocates for those T's in the form of NGOs

theae r the main. first unleash havoc on rendian terror breading centers (ridiculously clling "consulate"), then kill sme butthead afgayn officials who're serving "modi the motherch@πD". then make earth HELL for afgayn NDS & their affiliate T's... thia will solve the prob in an extent previously not seen.

time to use MRL's and Air strikes ..

time to use MRL's and Air strikes ..

Back
Top Bottom