What's new

Policeman martyred, dozens injured in Islamabad clashes; Army called

Yes... ousted everytime..but then what next? Always return to power by getting NROs... after Martial law imposed by Musharraf..he was sent in exile to KSA to enjoy life in KSA palaces while bhutto was hanged... bhutto also had power and money and international clout...but he was hanged and Nawaz sharif sent in exile to return later as PM..

Now they deliberately planned all this chaos..lets see...what comes out of it..this time
Mafia amended law to protect NS. And they launched protesters by touching the sensitive matter of Faith of the general public.
They deliberately planned this chaos. Corrupt Mafia engaged state in Internal security to get safe exit from Corruption charges. What is the solution now? What is the way forward?
Now the options are limited. I think the best approach is to trap them in their own trap. Hold them accountable for the crimes they committed.

Na ye mulk tere molvi ka hai Na ya madhab tere molvi ki jaidad hai, tum logon ka bass chale tou ab bhi Jinnah ko Kafir e Azam kaho ge LEKIN Dandda esa mille ga ke Sans bhi Na le sako ge.

Munna teray jaison ki takleef samajh sakta hun--- DANDA kis ko Aur kaisey mil raha, Ye hum kal sey dekh rahey hain.

and btw, this section of Molvis fully supported Quaid'e Azam --- Spare some time from social media and making selfies and read your history.

Hello Onion jee.. What do you think whether NS could have handled this situation better?? Similar many dharnas he has sucessfully foiled in past.
He could have handled better but unfortunately he is an egoistic man who looses all kinds of rational thinking when faced with his ego. Same happened here. He miscalculated the situationn. TRIED to blam the army for the protest and kept prolonging this card which backfired. He should have asked the law minister to resign as it was the only demand of the protesters but now it is getting worst. He could also have took action earlier but again he committed a big blunder. Now if the minister or ministers even resign enmass it will be disaster for Pakistan in the long run . Because you can't bow to extremists . They have the right to protest but running the country and govt is not their right neither a privilege

I don’t know where you are getting these understandings - but fact of the matter is he is **** scared - all roads leading to Jati Umra from Adda Plot are blocked with containers and Sher is roaring from his cage.

I had been saying this since long that I abhor Nawaz but love Zahid Hamid and four others as result of their actions perfectly match with what I want to do to Nawaz.

In this latest blunder there is no victim card-Period!

Nawaz sharif had been threatening of chaos and instability since panama verdict....this is what is exactly happening right now...

Anyways..i hope that u are right tht this deliberately planned chaos backfires on PML N...somehow

:tup::tup::tup:
Waaiz-e-Qoum Ki Woh Pukhta Khayali Na Rahi
Barq Taba’ee Na Rahi, Shaola Maqali Na Rahi
Sur mien nirit mien dhool tashoon mien batt gaye...
Hum jaisy log khel tamashoun mien batt gaye..
Phool se choat khayi tu pathar banay jameel...
Pathar banay tu sang trashoun mien batt gaye...
Sir when British took over this subcontinent from Mughals, Muslim of this subcontinent starts thinking that they are less religious and because of that Allah SWT snatched their rule instead they should understand because of incompetency of their ruler they became slaves and this mentality still continue.

Well Today is the 53rd birthday of PTV lol and it is the only channel open and operating today. Secondly all news channel websites are also ban but only geo-news is accessable. Any was a big gift to PTV from Gov on 53rd birthday.

what are there cause? sar chaheay unko ab? im not supporter of non league but im with govt, whole world is watching us how some ignorant mullas blocked whole country, and security forces watching them like losers, bow we can assure them the safety of our nuclear assets?
Why the hell you want to give assurance to west-- slave mentality.

To the hell with world, this is our internal matter -
Didn't need any sar war, it was a simple resignation.

Lolzz well Pathan are not religious extremists go check how many cases of fake blasphemy allegations have registered in kpk as compared to punjab. The problem is deen is hijacked by illiterates and newly converts in Punjab the number of sects breeding there is appalling.

TTP were martians, Na?

Yes... ousted everytime..but then what next? Always return to power by getting NROs... after Martial law imposed by Musharraf..he was sent in exile to KSA to enjoy life in KSA palaces while bhutto was hanged... bhutto also had power and money and international clout...but he was hanged and Nawaz sharif sent in exile to return later as PM..

Now they deliberately planned all this chaos..lets see...what comes out of it..this time

They are so desperate to divert attention from their cases and shift focus on army and courts that they have kicked their own vote bank right in the......face,Lol. I call it desperation, you can call it being lucky but I am sure that these events shall not work in their favour.

By polarizing Pakistani society these asshole noon leaguers are going to create extremists based on the sentiments of conservative and religious people. People are angry at the maulvis, but they are actually right to fight against this najaiz government. People are not seeing the bigger picture here.

Pulaav khayali na raha...Roti rumaali na rahi..:lol:

On serious note... could you translate it sir??

Waaiz-e-Qoum Ki Woh Pukhta Khayali Na Rahi
That judgment ripe is no more theirs who play your preachers’ role,

Barq Taba’ee Na Rahi, Shaola Maqali Na Rahi
Nor kindling accents from their lips, reveal the flaming soul.

This section of the Jawab - E - Shikwa refers to the blatant hypocrisy of mullahs, that they pontificate without substance or practice. It mocks the exaggerated manner in which non Arabs speak Arabic without reading their audience who are not Arabs!

Beautiful really!

DPjIoC2V4AAoSwb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom